The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kokokeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How will you choose?

If there are 3 girls in your life

1. First girl with big boobs and good body - Willing to give in but you cant connect with her.

2. A girl who can connect with you in a special way and you feel happiest with her.

3. A girl who loves sex and like to do it anywhere, you can fulfill all your sexual desire with her. She is willing to
accomodate and treat you like a king.

What will you do if you face with these 3 choices? Will you keep all 3, keep 2 or choose 1?
Old 12-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
synyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samstersynyster is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How will you choose?

2 and 3. but if only choose one. i'll choose 2.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely keeps all 3.
Can switch around......

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
nk7610 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I will take 2 and 3. otherwise 3 would be fine. hahaha
Old 12-09-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

forget to add in: girl 1 and girl 3 needs lesser maintainence and girl 2 need a lot of your time.

It's easy to keep girl 1 and girl 3 together, but keeping all 3 will be very stressful.

Somehow, you will feel that, less the sexual moments, you you are happiest with girl 2. For the other twoi girls, you only feel happy when having sex with them, especially girl 1. But, if you are together with 2 for too long, you will lust for other girls esp girl 1.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 14
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokeith View Post

1. First girl with big boobs and good body - Willing to give in but you cant connect with her.

2. A girl who can connect with you in a special way and you feel happiest with her.

3. A girl who loves sex and like to do it anywhere, you can fulfill all your sexual desire with her. She is willing to

What will you do if you face with these 3 choices? Will you keep all 3, keep 2 or choose 1?
I will choose girl number 2, because if it is so, then I no need for girl number 3. Girl number 1 for me is immediately eliminated, I mean, if there is no connection, what is the point of big boobs and good body in the first place? In the long term, will I still be happy if her big boobs sagging already or if her good body is already full of unwanted fats she gained over the years?

With girl number 2, that special connection with which that makes me feel happiest with her, will more than compensate for what ever she might end up looking over the years.

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
I will choose girl number 2, because if it is so, then I no need for girl number 3. Girl number 1 for me is immediately eliminated, I mean, if there is no connection, what is the point of big boobs and good body in the first place? In the long term, will I still be happy if her big boobs sagging already or if her good body is already full of unwanted fats she gained over the years?

With girl number 2, that special connection with which that makes me feel happiest with her, will more than compensate for what ever she might end up looking over the years.

I thank you.
This is selfish, but if you can keep girl 1 for a few more years until you are ready to settle down and settle down with girl 2, that would be perfect. If you are together with girl 2 now, after a while, your small head may rule over your big head and do stupid things. But by then, she may not be around anymore.

With girl 1 and 3, you feel sexually happy but not emotionally. With girl 2 you feel emotionally happy but not sexually. However, you choose, it seems like you will lose something.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:36 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
This is selfish, but if you can keep girl 1 for a few more years until you are ready to settle down and settle down with girl 2, that would be perfect. If you are together with girl 2 now, after a while, your small head may rule over your big head and do stupid things. But by then, she may not be around anymore.

With girl 1 and 3, you feel sexually happy but not emotionally. With girl 2 you feel emotionally happy but not sexually. However, you choose, it seems like you will lose something.
The TS specifically described girl number 2 as "A girl who can connect with you in a special way and you feel happiest with her."

Having said that, why would you suggest "With girl 2 you feel emotionally happy but not sexually", when I already feel happiest with her?

The word "happiest" being a superlative, already covers it all, physically, mentally, emotionally and lastly sexually.

Selfish? I only chose 1 girl, and you want 2!

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 16
buttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to allbuttlovingguy is a name known to all

Quote:

only 2 or 3.

for 2, how does she look in person? do note the special connection might not last forever and if you're also not attracted to her body at that time, the relationship could go downhill very fast.

for 3, how's your feeling for her besides liking her horniness?
Old 12-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
The TS specifically described girl number 2 as "A girl who can connect with you in a special way and you feel happiest with her."

Having said that, why would you suggest "With girl 2 you feel emotionally happy but not sexually", when I already feel happiest with her?

The word "happiest" being a superlative, already covers it all, physically, mentally, emotionally and lastly sexually.

Selfish? I only chose 1 girl, and you want 2!

I thank you.
I am referring to the my thinking of keeping girl 1 for now as 'selfish'. Not referring to you.

Girl 2 is a nice girl, that's why she is not as sexually adventurous as the other two.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttlovingguy View Post
only 2 or 3.

for 2, how does she look in person? do note the special connection might not last forever and if you're also not attracted to her body at that time, the relationship could go downhill very fast.

All 3 girls look normal. Not very pretty but not ugly.

For girl 3, I really appreciated her because she is very understanding. She always placed me on her priority. The most understanding girl I have ever met.

Girl 1 is also very understanding actually. Although she has a bit of temper, she is very accommodating.
Old 12-09-2010, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buttlovingguy View Post
only 2 or 3.

I agree that nothing lasts forever, including that "specail connection". But it doesn't have to be all physical.

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wishfulking is Cool - loads of Potential

#1 as FB
#2 as life partner
#3 as slaves

Old 12-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am referring to the my thinking of keeping girl 1 for now as 'selfish'. Not referring to you.

Girl 2 is a nice girl, that's why she is not as sexually adventurous as the other two.
Haha, sorry Bro! Looking back, you are the TS!

But I will stick to someone who will make me feel happiest. Peace Bro.

I thank you.
Old 12-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
sexlessbrian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Well.. here's my opinion.

It depends on what you are looking. A FB or a girlfriend/ OC?

FB- Definitely babe number 3! Babe number 1 can be a keeper.. but don't forget! There always laws of gravity.. the bigger the boobies, the lower they sag when them mountains age (unless maintenance is involved).. keke... so enjoy no.1 at the moment!

GF - Babe no.2
It's always harder to find someone who can connect mentally and spiritually, though not sexually. So you might wanna consider no. 2 for a long term thing. Who knows? Maybe you might be rewarded aptly in future? hmm... food for thought!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1