The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Milf ol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Sianzz....kena zapped for showing my wife's figure....if you not interested then just ignore my thread ?
Just up u, keep the foto and story updated.
Old 23-06-2018, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
BoomArt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It is a damn hot and sexy story bro. Keep it going pls.... I think bros here need some hot photo of your wife to spice thing up here. Haha.... I enjoy reading your story!
Old 24-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Thanks bros for your support !
Old 25-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
zacefron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzacefron deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By any chance will there be any more updates ?
Old 25-06-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacefron View Post
By any chance will there be any more updates ?
Bro will try but now too busy to do so.....
Old 26-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Spitzhare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro will try but now too busy to do so.....
Take your time bro , good things are worth the wait
Old 04-07-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Hi guys ....one question...is there massage parlour in JB tat have male masseur to service female customers ?
My wife told me that she went to a massage parlour in JB with her friends and she got a male masseur to service her....
Not sure if she is telling me the truth.....
Btw she won't tell me the massage parlour name....
Old 04-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi guys ....one question...is there massage parlour in JB tat have male masseur to service female customers ?
My wife told me that she went to a massage parlour in JB with her friends and she got a male masseur to service her....
Wha, male masseur..... dangerous leh
Old 05-07-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Which part of JB? Sounds shady leh...
Old 05-07-2018, 06:01 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She was served with happy ending, that is why she wants it discreet from you, if not she should be sharing how good a massage by male masseur was enjoyable.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
She was served with happy ending, that is why she wants it discreet from you, if not she should be sharing how good a massage by male masseur was enjoyable.
She does seems to look very happy and satisfied when she came back. And she even did her brazilian wax there....Her pussy is so clean and juicy....
But one thing though...she refused to have sex with me that night...sayong that she was very tired after the massage...
Old 05-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She does seems to look very happy and satisfied when she came back. And she even did her brazilian wax there....Her pussy is so clean and juicy....
But one thing though...she refused to have sex with me that night...sayong that she was very tired after the massage...
Bro baileys so poor thing one, always disappointed n denied sex by his wife..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 06-07-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
But than again, if something happened. I dun think she would tell u she is massaged by a guy? Most likely she is just trying to make u jealous? A revenge maybe?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
But than again, if something happened. I dun think she would tell u she is massaged by a guy? Most likely she is just trying to make u jealous? A revenge maybe?
But her reaction can't be like that if she just gotten a good massage...hopefully you are right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bro baileys so poor thing one, always disappointed n denied sex by his wife..
Bro Ricky now then you know....a piece of juicy pussy lying beside you but I have to go toilet to pcc...
Old 06-07-2018, 04:09 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually after massaged will be more energized, right? How can be tired, then must have had multiple orgasm to reached that state of mind.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1