The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Angry Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

ybkk,
Lately, I try not to go to gogo bars and massage venues that much because I know too many management staff, waitresses and bouncers! Because I have other ojectives I want to accomplish or fulfilled soon in Bangkok!

Okay, I'm not proud that I know all those people and I could get first class treatment because I patronise those bars and massage venues frequently since 1996!

Hey bro, I don't have to prove to you, how much or how many people I know in the entertainment business in Bangkok and Pattaya!

Who the FUCK ARE YOU, to keep questioning me regarding where I go beside Catherine? That's my business, If you don't like it, FUCK YOU! Also, get off my back!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-10-2016, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rainbow 4, Nana Plaza

sl135831, TonyCheong2,

I also remembered those days, drinks and barfines were cheap, no long time payment and girls provide gfes! Therefore, majority of my expat friends in Bangkok stop going to top rated gogo bars because of their costs and girls' attitude! Sad but that's the truth! Even large and popular gogo bars and entertainment complexes in Angeles City are changing for worst!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
patpong got alot of hidden talent, and because the crowd always goes to SC and NP, when u show them a little TLC, they can really turn up the GFE too..
TLC = tables ladders chairs?
Old 20-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
ybkk,
Lately, I try not to go to gogo bars and massage venues that much because I know too many management staff, waitresses and bouncers! Because I have other ojectives I want to accomplish or fulfilled soon in Bangkok!

Okay, I'm not proud that I know all those people and I could get first class treatment because I patronise those bars and massage venues frequently since 1996!

Hey bro, I don't have to prove to you, how much or how many people I know in the entertainment business in Bangkok and Pattaya!

Who the FUCK ARE YOU, to keep questioning me regarding where I go beside Catherine? That's my business, If you don't like it, FUCK YOU! Also, get off my back!

Of course u do! That u know too many management staff/waitress/bouncers. They probably remembered u as perhaps a cheapskate old man?

I feel it's nothing wrong or shameful to know all these people. Do u? Maybe we should head to the bars together and see if they welcome/recognise u and "Wai" u as their respected customer or otherwise. Lol.

Yup u dun have to prove anything to us here but based on your postings, it's all only about Catherine and nothing else but Catherine. Does Catherine or anyone pay u comm for advertising for their service/girls? Supermodels at 2500baht.

I'm nobody really. I'm just a doorman working at nana. Perhaps u were one of those old blokes that I laid my hands on for messing around in the bar?

Patronise since 1996? U must have not been to patpong for a very Long time to realise there's many coyote bars there worth going to. Also why the need to avoid the Arab bars at cowboy? Lol u obviously was banned from entering them I supposed.

It's a freedom of speech forum. I can ask but u can choose not to reply. Lol. Yup u can enjoy your VIP privileges at Catherine for all you want but just can't comprehend someone of your status staying at a luxury condo would patronise such a lowly MP. Really hard to believe.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:51 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by erobaka View Post
TLC = tables ladders chairs?
Tender loving care. Lol
Old 20-10-2016, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
randomnewbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Runner

I also had a runner from here. When we got to my room, she told me to shower first. I could hear her talking to someone on her phone while taking the shower. When I came out, she was still dressed and handed me her phone. There was some Thai guy on it. She said it was her brother and his wife was in the hospital and he wanted her to come back and be with his wife. So she left without apologizing or offering to refund my BF. I was furious but held it back. At least all I lost was B600. I chalked it up as the cost of tuition – part of the learning curve.
Bro Siammy, sorry for the unhappy lesson, at least your lost is much lessor...
by the way, is the barfine B600 only? So i was paying "newbie tax" even for barfine?
Old 20-10-2016, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
I'm rather puzzled with the fact about making payment for the deed beforehand. A lot of people are making payment at soapy/massage joints after they select the girl they wanted. They make payment and proceed for the action. Does it affect the performance/gfe/etc ? So what's make it any difference about paying after the deed? Which means that if the girl did not abide to your beck and call, u probably would not want to pay up/half the amount?

Times have changed bro. Nowadays ST can be as short as 1hour/the moment u ejaculated. It's no longer 3-4 hours like the good old days. Some girls can come back to the bar 30mins after they stepped out of the bar. That includes walking time to and fro to the nearest ST hotel. U are the one mentioned that she stayed with u for 2hour and times up. Up till now, we have not/would not be able to hear the girl side of the story.

Almost every bar practice this upfront payment from time to time with individuals. I personally had seen many customers paying upfront for their girls for their first night and not having any issues but enjoyed the night and came back next day to barfine the same girl again. With the except of needing to upfront pay cos he has earn his credibility/trust with the girl already.

I did seen a couple of incidents whereby customers came back asking for their $$/complaining about the girls. Only after finding out, we realized that more often than not, it's the customers having weird request like "wanting the girl to up some drugs/raw the girl/anal the girl/too rough/another friend join in etc. The girls are more than willing to return the $$ back to the customers in such cases.

If anyone would like to do any of the above, it's best to negotiate all this before the barfine to avoid disappointment as well as waste of time/night.

I'm not related to rainbow 4 in whatsoever as its a 100% agogo bar with no modeling agency involved. All the girls are direct with the management.
Thanks for the tips and explaining the agg scene nowadays. The information is good. If such thing happened (touch wood), maybe try to contact you for help?
I cannot compare "the good old days" with nowadays, not so experienced with agg in BKK like the seniors. Maybe you have seen many cases, customer are happy paying upfront. While, unlucky me, runner happened, and to me it is 100% unsafe paying upfront in agg, especially Rainbow 4. I learnt this lesson through a hard way, wasted money (drink+LD+tips+BF+ST) and being scolded by bro Yokosi, so just hope the other won't repeat the same.
Old 20-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
If you are " sick " of NEP or even SC ( Soi Cowboy ), you can always head to the aggs in Patpong or the aggs in Saphan Kwai whereby most of the customers are Thais. Both of these places have cheaper beer and LDs.
I am quite new to all these places. But i thought Patong a dying place already? In fact it is nearer to the hotel I often stay. Was there for diner but never tried the bar or anything else.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by randomnewbie View Post
I am quite new to all these places. But i thought Patong a dying place already? In fact it is nearer to the hotel I often stay. Was there for diner but never tried the bar or anything else.
Patpong is not dead nor dying. There are some bars which are good such as King Castle Group ( beware of katoeys ) but hardly any nudity in this area. Go in, have a look c and don't act as a noob nor tourist. Act and talk liked a newbie or new to BKK aggs and sure they will ask for upfront payment before your screw in the hotel.
Old 21-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Patpong really is not dead like what he said.
Been staying in Thailand for donkey years, shameful to announce I have not stepped into Patpong once. Any kind samster willing to bring a newbie there.
Old 21-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Been staying in Thailand for donkey years, shameful to announce I have not stepped into Patpong once. Any kind samster willing to bring a newbie there.

hahaha, bro, you are not the only one. Been staying / visiting bbk for the past 5-6yrs and i still have no made a trip to patong. It seems like the others have already made me busy. =D
Old 21-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
patpong got alot of hidden talent, and because the crowd always goes to SC and NP, when u show them a little TLC, they can really turn up the GFE too..
I was in an agg bar in Patpong. Five agg girls were on the bar ( it was not the stage, it was part of the bar and at the front, facing the entrance ). At one corner, two farangs, drinking beer. One got a lady. This lady was showing TLC to this young farang. But the farang just drank their beer and fucked off. The other was another older farang, drinking slowly and watching the other 4 puyings that were inside the bar. Only left me as the other customer. It was before 9pm.

Owner / manager, an older Thai came to me to get my order. It was whisky Jack Daniels with water. I spoke in Thai to him. He asked me if I am from the Isaan region. I looked a bit liked Thai and a bit dark skinned. Later, he found out that I worked in Thailand on and off for 10 years. We just talked while I eyed the going ons in this bar.

All the while, the 5 agg girls that were at the front always looked at me. I know that any one of them can be BF. These were young, syts, with solid assets and nice faces. Not an ounce of fat on them. The whisky was cheaper than SC by 20 THB per glass. ST was cheaper by 100 THB than NEP or SC. Owner never ask me for the upfront payment of BF and ST even though he told me about the rates. After, he found out that I on and off worked in BKK and Pattaya for 10 years, he just smiled, moved his head up and down and knew that I was not a don't know about agogo bars tourist.

After 3 whisky, I paid my bill, walked to the 5 syts and gave them each a 20 THB tip ( in Danok, give a 20 THB tip, you get %^&*#@ bad by the lady ). Told each of them that they are beautiful in their own way and the THB is just a small tip. All of them gave me a wai. Two of them asked me to BF them. Told them that I will go to another bar as the night is still early. They asked me to come back.

Patpong is not dead. Can get puying gems here.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-10-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
After 3 whisky, I paid my bill, walked to the 5 syts and gave them each a 20 THB tip ( in Danok, give a 20 THB tip, you get %^&*#@ bad by the lady ). Told each of them that they are beautiful in their own way and the THB is just a small tip.
I like your style.. better than stupid european think their thb20 damn big, change thb500 to 25 pcs and throw in the air at Spankys NEP.. +4 u!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster

Just some photos of the coyotes at one of the patpong bars.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:

Just some photos of the coyotes at one of the patpong bars.
Badabing! I like! Recently change name liao.. it's like the Baccarra of patpong.. nicely secluded also so not as crazy as Kings Castle group..

girls will also do 15 minute switch arounds.. so without a revolving dance stage you can still get to oogle at all of them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1