The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Re: The 4 queens who had it cumming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
Nice la! Can't wait for next instalment.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fengye wanted a piece of the sg business as well, then kena thwarted by James? Tracy is on James' side right? Can't wait to find out how this story pans out!

Bro... it's jake.

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 06-05-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 08-05-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
ThatOtherGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobastic View Post
Bro... it's jake.
OOPS, my bad. Hahaha bro ilock a lot of stories, until get all the names confused
Old 09-05-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOtherGuy View Post
OOPS, my bad. Hahaha bro ilock a lot of stories, until get all the names confused
Only got 3 mah.. James, Jake and Jim.. Jake and Kim only appeard 1 story each..
Old 11-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 17
koru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykoru deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any more updates ???
Old 11-05-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

2pm

Ah Du dropped me in the main entrance of the office. Walking into the main working station, Jojo spotted me and walked towards me showing me the hand sign that she was curious to know where did I went. I shook my head slightly and silently said: you don’t want to know woman… Tsk…

She then brought me to my manager in charge that smile brightly and welcomed me back to work. I spend the final few remaining hours in the office learning about processes and existing counterparts issue that I have to take note for the customer department team. Did I mention that they also have a mini pantry that was only the size of my toilet?

It still didn’t stop me from helping myself to the yummy pineapple tarts that were available.

Grey and Jolin was nowhere to be found. Jojo mentioned that they seem little closer to each other now ever since Monday night.

The night where I act like a white knight in shining armor.

6pm
Me and Jojo decided to leave the office first as Grey and Jolin was still nowhere to be found. Ah Du figured that there might be a perfect spot for us to dine.

He brought us to a 4 star hotel and told us that there was a pub and grill place perfect for couples. I could sense Jojo got abit uptight when he mentioned the word ‘couples’. Maybe it reminded her that this is Alissa’s bf she’s having couple dinner with. Still, we decided to proceed and was presently surprise by the cosy environment.

The lights around the open area were set to be perfectly dimmed with yellow lights and greenish plants.

The interior of the restaurant is designed to look abit old school but classy enough to set the mood for couple. Of course, it was a candle light dinner.

We ordered a bottle of red wine to go along with the cheap tenderloin that was available. Halfway through out the dinner, I felt the tip of Jojo’s toe brushing against my leg.

She was sitted in a cross leg position and I reckon it was unknown to her that she was doing so.

I stopped cutting my meat and looked at her. ‘You trying to … seduce me ah?’

She frowned her eyebrown and said, huh? Got meh?

Lewis: Den why you keep rubbing my leg?

Jojo: Oh !! Hahah im so sorry I thought it was the shaft of the table… sorry…

My little brother instantly woke up upon hearing the word shaft.

Very much my plan for her to rub my shaft with her foot instead, I said: hey.. looking at the rate we are drinking, I doubt we can finish the bottle?

How about a classic game of strip poker? Hahaha..

Jojo rolled her eyes and said: If you can find poker cards.. Im down… I nodded my head to show her that the idea was off since there wasn’t any poker cards around.

But secretly, I texted Ah Du to get me a set of poker cards and meet me at the front of the restaurant.

About 20 mins later, we had finished our main course and our mango sago dessert had just arrived.

Ah Du shocked Jojo by appearing behind her and placed the poker cards on the table.

I gave Ah Du a handsome $10SGD tip and he left.

Jojo (Shook her head and said): Im..speechless….. All this to get me to strip? Lol…

Lewis: No my dear… All this for playing with the wrong shaft…

Rules of the game:
(Strip, Dare or Drink *Half glass full* )

There are 13 different cards in the game as you might know.
(Ace, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K)

The deck of the shuffled cards is placed facing down on the table. Every turn, a player can VERBALLY choose any 4 safety cards, excluding the card (ACE).

For example: Jojo chose 2,5,7,9

Once Jojo have VERBALLY chosen the 4 different cards, the top card from the deck will be overturned and revealed.

Should the top card falls within the category of Jojo’s selected cards, the player (Jojo) is safe and the dealer (Lewis) will do the penalty. However, should it falls outside of the selected cards; the player (Jojo) will do the penalty and the dealer (Lewis) will choose the punishment.

The player or dealer will switch position once a penalty is done.
Should Ace be revealed as the top card. Both dealer and player will do the penalty.

It was a simple game. In a long run, everyone’s a winner.

Jojo started the ball rolling and won the first 3 rounds.

I had to do (one dare and two strip down)

First dare, she dared me to light up my cigg in the restaurant, take a puff and bud it out without anyone noticing. How fucked up.

Two strip down. (My watch and my tie)

I won the fourth round and ordered her to chuck the half-filled glass.

She won the fifth round and ordered me to do the same.
9:30pm
(5 missed call from Grey) (2 missed call from Jolin)
The bottle of wine was empty. Only a handful of customer left. We were getting tipsier. I stripped everything down except for my work shirt and pants. Yes even my socks were out. Jojo still had her work attire on. Except for her…

Round 15.

Old 11-05-2018, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 9
poseidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond reputeposeidon01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tracy: So.. I'll see you at flower dome tonight. 9pm.
hmm i thought there was this?
Old 11-05-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poseidon01 View Post
hmm i thought there was this?

Did you see the missed calls my Friend...... haha

Old 11-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
richbinbunh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue!
Old 13-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Can’t wait for next installment. Thanks T.S.!!!!
Old 14-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Odemwingie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!!
Old 14-05-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Sorry if I update abit slow. Currently having exam period and working as well. Will solid solid update after exam period ! Stay tune

Old 14-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward TS! Study hard now, update harder later!
Old 15-05-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

All the best for ur exam .. pass with flying colors
Lacy .. plain and push up colors ah .. haha
We will wait for ur solid solid stories after ur exam
Old 15-05-2018, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

TS, good luck with your exams!! don't worry about the thread for now.. =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1