The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
JACKPOT777 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: searching for home massage..

Hi bro, please share Tina's contact
Old 11-11-2018, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mango8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share contact bro?
Old 11-11-2018, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Many forummers either like to tell/hear exciting stories or you simply have not tried before and wrote a MR about it.

Some of you are clones or maybe agents/bosses of the respective MLs or MPs.

And most of you hear don't like to hear the truth and just anyhow zap people. You can zap me all that you want.

I have tried 3 so called JG/Postrate massage recently after getting contacts of ML/MP from many bros. Not that I don't want to try all but my m is very limited.

What is authentic what is not, I have no idea but just to share personal experience with you.

The first one I went to was a famous young lady and she should be leaving this month. Home massage. Her JG did leave the muscles on my left and right groin sore for a few days which I think its good. If I had informed her that I don't want to release, it could be better. JG was her forte. Her hands does not have enough strength to massage my shoulders. But she does brush her panties on my back during the massage as she applied pressure with her backside. Other than that, nothing teasing though. And no hanky panky. You go figure who she is. Standard rates apply.

Next, I tried Tina. Reply was as fast as the first lady. Within an hour, I was at her doorstep. Going into the room via the apartment door was difficult as there were people going in and out of the apartment. Once in, she will ask you to bathe. Going to the bathroom was difficult as well though its only two steps away. Cos she got to keep a lookout for you for other tenants walking by or using the bathroom. Its stressful when you are out of the room. Never a looker. A lady in her 40s close to 50 perhaps. She wore a tight black dress that day with fishnet stockings and a pair of red panties. That's it. No taking off of bra, showing of breasts or other hanky panky services offered. I saw other forummers wrote about her offering FJ or other good services to them. Not for me. Maybe no chemistry or not true at all. Her massages were great. Good strength. She mentioned that a lot of people wanted piano massage from her and can't take her strength but I ask her to apply more pressure. The only sensual thing is that she teased my thighs.

Now to JG, she applied quite a few techniques during her JG. I told her I don't want to release. Tina mentioned that a release will be enjoyable but I chose not to. She told me that when about 75% to explosion, inform her. I played safe and informed her at around 60%, in case I cannot control. Everytime, when about 60-65%, I will inform her and she will hold it tight for me. She asked me to try inserting finger into anus (part of postrate massage) but stopped halfway due to some reason. This goes on till the time is up. After that, go and wash up and going to leave. When in the bathroom, my small cock was rock hard without ejaculation. The erection was held without any simulation/masturbation or any touching from the moment I entered the bathroom till even after I left the bathroom. This is the only POSITIVE note she left in me. I have never been so hard in my life.

So I returned and asked for an extension of half an hour more to try the postrate massage (insert finger through anus). After entering the entrance, the finger felt good. But subsequently after the finger went in further, the feeling was weird. Never will I want to try that again. Hers was a normal spring mattress on a bed frame. Should have a good massage bed for more stability.

Whatever ShittyAss Bro mentioned is absolutely true, what other bros mentioned about other great sexual stuff, I did not encounter at all. How true it is is up to your own interpretation. Either they are agents, friends of ML, clones or tried and somehow got cheated and wrote an interesting story or maybe just BS over here without trying.

If you are going for a good JG, you can try Tina. If you are going for a SYT or other things other than JG, please look for other ML.
And I believe her JG actually delay ejaculation and make me ooze a lot of white pre-cum like I was in my younger days (my favourite).

What Tina can do is to change to a place with a bathroom attached to the room and also a real massage bed.

The last lady is from a MP, i will not mention here since its irrelevant.

Wasted 15 minutes writing two real encounters.

Believe it or not, its up to you.

P.S - Please ask the respective TS for contacts. I will not give out any of them as promised to the respective TS who gave me.

bro...can pm mi her details...thks a million
Old 11-11-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
chanvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickPeh View Post
I went to try Tina last night - apparently, she just came back from her hometown (Shanghai?). Looks wise; IMHO, quite a sexy and lookable MILF. I dun find her old and ugly but that's my personal opinion of course. ( I am not handsome lah.) Service wise - very very acceptable and value for money. A big B boobs - soft and natural.

bro...care to share contact and damage....thks a million
Old 11-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyphone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredgan View Post
Just tried Tina last evening - she said she had just returned from PRC. Looks slimmer and more radiant. Took a quick shower; laid down and she massaged me with just her bra and g strings as I had requested. Very relaxing followed by a happy ending of course.
Hi , can share Tina contact ?
Old 12-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, would love to try Tina. Thanks to share contact.
Old 12-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Hi bro, please share Tina's contact
Old 13-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
ice1705 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro,

can share ctc n location? much appreciated...
Old 13-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
Many forummers either like to tell/hear exciting stories or you simply have not tried before and wrote a MR about it.

Some of you are clones or maybe agents/bosses of the respective MLs or MPs.

And most of you hear don't like to hear the truth and just anyhow zap people. You can zap me all that you want.

I have tried 3 so called JG/Postrate massage recently after getting contacts of ML/MP from many bros. Not that I don't want to try all but my m is very limited.

What is authentic what is not, I have no idea but just to share personal experience with you.

The first one I went to was a famous young lady and she should be leaving this month. Home massage. Her JG did leave the muscles on my left and right groin sore for a few days which I think its good. If I had informed her that I don't want to release, it could be better. JG was her forte. Her hands does not have enough strength to massage my shoulders. But she does brush her panties on my back during the massage as she applied pressure with her backside. Other than that, nothing teasing though. And no hanky panky. You go figure who she is. Standard rates apply.

Next, I tried Tina. Reply was as fast as the first lady. Within an hour, I was at her doorstep. Going into the room via the apartment door was difficult as there were people going in and out of the apartment. Once in, she will ask you to bathe. Going to the bathroom was difficult as well though its only two steps away. Cos she got to keep a lookout for you for other tenants walking by or using the bathroom. Its stressful when you are out of the room. Never a looker. A lady in her 40s close to 50 perhaps. She wore a tight black dress that day with fishnet stockings and a pair of red panties. That's it. No taking off of bra, showing of breasts or other hanky panky services offered. I saw other forummers wrote about her offering FJ or other good services to them. Not for me. Maybe no chemistry or not true at all. Her massages were great. Good strength. She mentioned that a lot of people wanted piano massage from her and can't take her strength but I ask her to apply more pressure. The only sensual thing is that she teased my thighs.

Now to JG, she applied quite a few techniques during her JG. I told her I don't want to release. Tina mentioned that a release will be enjoyable but I chose not to. She told me that when about 75% to explosion, inform her. I played safe and informed her at around 60%, in case I cannot control. Everytime, when about 60-65%, I will inform her and she will hold it tight for me. She asked me to try inserting finger into anus (part of postrate massage) but stopped halfway due to some reason. This goes on till the time is up. After that, go and wash up and going to leave. When in the bathroom, my small cock was rock hard without ejaculation. The erection was held without any simulation/masturbation or any touching from the moment I entered the bathroom till even after I left the bathroom. This is the only POSITIVE note she left in me. I have never been so hard in my life.

So I returned and asked for an extension of half an hour more to try the postrate massage (insert finger through anus). After entering the entrance, the finger felt good. But subsequently after the finger went in further, the feeling was weird. Never will I want to try that again. Hers was a normal spring mattress on a bed frame. Should have a good massage bed for more stability.

Whatever ShittyAss Bro mentioned is absolutely true, what other bros mentioned about other great sexual stuff, I did not encounter at all. How true it is is up to your own interpretation. Either they are agents, friends of ML, clones or tried and somehow got cheated and wrote an interesting story or maybe just BS over here without trying.

If you are going for a good JG, you can try Tina. If you are going for a SYT or other things other than JG, please look for other ML.
And I believe her JG actually delay ejaculation and make me ooze a lot of white pre-cum like I was in my younger days (my favourite).

What Tina can do is to change to a place with a bathroom attached to the room and also a real massage bed.

The last lady is from a MP, i will not mention here since its irrelevant.

Wasted 15 minutes writing two real encounters.

Believe it or not, its up to you.

P.S - Please ask the respective TS for contacts. I will not give out any of them as promised to the respective TS who gave me.
bro the 1st one is Tracy right ? just guessing and from your FR seems her JG is not bad. in your opinion hers or Tina's JG better?

I recently tried another ml JG but seems JG part not much effect, thinking of trying others Thanks for sharing

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 16-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 11
carletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercarletan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Returned to try Tina last evening - great massage plus a shiok shiok. Spent an hour and a half with her and its well worth it. Went all the way and is was a sextisfying trip. Nice to lick and suck her nipples.
Old 16-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kelapa10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post
Returned to try Tina last evening - great massage plus a shiok shiok. Spent an hour and a half with her and its well worth it. Went all the way and is was a sextisfying trip. Nice to lick and suck her nipples.
Hi Bro can share her contact? Thanks a million.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
BeMyRockQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carletan View Post

Bro. Share contact plz
Old 17-11-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

any bro to share Tina ctc/location, Thanks
Old 17-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
luvtit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share Tina’s contact please? Thanks.
Old 17-11-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 14
aramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud ofaramesh has much to be proud of

Any bro can share Tina ctc? will up humble pts
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread