The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Beabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBeabear deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Colleagues

Looking good
Old 24-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward for more from ock himself
Old 25-08-2013, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
lmfwtw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlmfwtw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlmfwtw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlmfwtw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlmfwtw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for more...
Old 26-08-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I could not remember exactly how long it was before I saw a familiar figure heading towards my direction. It was already pretty dark and I had already mistaken someone else twice to be Belle.

I can’t be wrong the 3rd time and as she drew closer, the light from her hand phone illuminated her face, casting a white glow on her amidst the orange light from the street lamps.

Gone were the office clothes, Belle was clad in a simple denim shorts, faded light blue, almost to the point of being white. She had on a white singlet and I could see the outline of a black tube underneath.

I waited for her to pass me by before I slowly slid behind her.

I must be mad, I knew I must be to be just following behind her in this manner.

But I felt strangely alive, the thought of it sent waves of indescribable pleasure down my spine.

Following and stalking is one thing.

The desire to get closer, to get nearer without your target realizing it was another matter altogether.

The mere thought of closing the distance between 2 moving bodies, the mere sight of her appearing bigger and nearer as you bridge the gap, the mere whiff of her shampoo sent blood rushing to my manhood.

I tried to match my footsteps with hers, the path we were taking were flanked with matured trees. Their dried leaves and twigs littered the ground around us.

Every scrunch , every snap of a twig echoed.

I tried to be as natural as I could, I wanted to play the role of a passing resident, the role of a harmless civilian, the insignificant role of a passer by.

As I drew closer, Belle was still engrossed on her phone, she looked up only when she crossed the road at the bus interchange.

The crowd got bigger once we near the train station, I must have been an average distance of 7-8 metres away. I could see Belle’s wet hair, I could also see the visible wet patch it caused on her white singlet.

There seemed to be a small scar at the back of her left knee.

A sudden breeze carried the smell of her shampoo towards me, together with the smell of car exhaust.

I slowed down considerably as we approach the overhead bridge. There’s a possibility she might turn or notice me when she climb up the steps.

There were other people heading to the bridge, I tried to blend in, pretending to check my phone.

I closed the gap once more as I descended the steps on the other end and watch Belle head to her place. The same address I got from the receipt.

As she disappeared into the stairwell, I headed over to the other block and looked up from the carpark.

I waited and soon I saw the kitchen lights come on.

I estimated it must have been close to 15 minutes before I saw the swimming costume being hung out as I observed behind a column.

Belle opened the window and in a swift motion like a samurai thrusting his blade, she stuck out the bamboo and retracted into the waiting hole.

If only I could describe the sick thoughts that came with that sight I saw.

Belle disappeared from the window and I stood quietly a distance away.
The swimming costume she just wore for the swim flapping gently in the evening wind.

If only I could get my hands on them.

I felt my phone buzz and it snapped me out from my trance like state.

I read the message and I decided to risk another look, closer this time.

I took the stairs as quietly as I could, stopping almost one entire flight before the 3rd floor.

Thankfully the neighbour’ door was close and I was able to get within 5 steps before the landing in front of Belle’s place without having to worry about the neighbour.

Belle’s door was opened. I could hear the TV. I tried to think of ways to catch a glimpse of her but I was ill equipped for that task.

My eyes darted to the shoe cabinet again.

There’s were no shoes, no heels, not even the pair of wet flip flops she was wearing.

There were 2 bicycles chained on the next landing one flight up, I’m not sure it those belongs to Belle.

I took note of the time at it was already 9pm.

I could feel my stomach rumbling.

I decided to call it a day and head back home.

July 31st , 2010
Saturday.

I made plans to be in office early that day. I had some work to clear but it’s not urgent.

I’m going back for Auntie Goh.

I reached Tanjong Pagar at 7.30am and I made a trip to Maxwell market to have breakfast. I made sure I got a generous serving of the tapioca kuey that Auntie Goh mentioned she liked.

I took my time enjoying my coffee and porridge before making my way to office at 8.30am

I got there at 8.40am and I gave Auntie Goh a wave as I got to the pantry.

James : Auntie , lai, have some kuey.

Auntie Goh : Wah, thank you thank you.

I left it at the pantry and went back to work but my main objective was to observe Auntie Goh’s routine.

She emptied the trash first, making her rounds around the entire office before she unlocked the HR and Finance room.

Trash from the room were emptied last, which meant whatever was thrown would be right at the top.

It still would be quite a task to rummage through the black trash bag.

The 2 doors were then closed as Auntie Goh started with the plants, moving on to the meeting room. I could hear the vacuum come on and she must have spent a good 15 minutes inside the room.

The bag of trash was just sitting beside the pantry unattended.

Auntie Goh came out with the meeting room, did some stretching, then she disappeared over to the reception.

I did not know how long she would be taking but I grabbed a plastic bag and I quickly headed over to the pantry.

I opened the black trash bag and confirmed that it was mostly paper trash. i must have grabbed like 5-6 fist loads of top layer trash before I filled my own plastic bag.

I tied up the my bag of treasure and quickly returned to my seat.

5 Minutes later , Auntie Goh turned back around and started the vacuum from the front of the office.

Throughout this time there were a couple of colleagues from other team strolling in but thankfully they were seated closer to the front of the office.

It’s going to be a challenge getting into the room and checking out Belle’s desk.

I needed a plan.

I needed to think.

First I got to sort out the trash.

I left office at about 11am, heading back home with a packed lunch. It’s going to take a bit of detective work, my apologies, stalker work to sort out the information.

I separated the piles, some were shredded paper, no doubt confidential stuff from finance and all. I ignored those, got to be realistic. It’s not going to be easy to piece those together.

I’m not much of a gambler but each time I smooth out a piece of crushed paper, my heart skipped a beat. If you asked me exactly what I was hoping to find, I would not have been able to answer you. Piece after piece, some were torn pieces of fax, letters, but they were torn in large pieces, easy to piece them together.

As the pile got smaller, my hopes dimmed.

Then as I got down to the last couple of pieces, I struck gold.

Not exactly gold but more of another piece of information that I could use.

It was an application for a flea market stall by Belle. I saw the location and my mind had already started thinking of the possibilities.

It was a hand written application, but I saw some mistakes in spelling at the home address part. Belle spelled Singapore wrongly and instead of cancelling it out, she must have decided to fill in another.

She must love the country.

That’s pure assumption on my part.

I checked the date and marked my calendar, although I had no way of confirming the flea market stall was allocated to Belle, I knew I had to find out one way or another.

2nd August 2010

Monday

I squeezed out every bit of my brain juice, re-enacted every possible scenario I my mind, but I could not think of an appropriate way to ask Belle directly, afterall we were just colleagues, hardly close enough.

I took a glance at Qing Long who was playing games on his handphone and shrugged the thought off.

It would be interesting to find out the story between these 2.

As the week drew to a close amidst tight deadlines , I felt more and more helpless as the day of the flea market approaches.

I hardly got to speak with Belle that week, I tried to time my pantry visit when I see her heading there but there always seemed to be someone else there who would know her better and my conversation was limited to just a mere ‘Hey’ , and ‘ Coffee time ar ? ‘

The only part which lit up my day was Belle’s smile and a gentle nod of her head.
Old 26-08-2013, 08:53 AM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

6th August 2010

Friday

I repeated what I did, stalking Belle to her swim

I did not know why but I was feeling more relaxed since I know the route she was taking. One thing I could not understand was why she still looked pretty fair for someone who swims.

Perhaps it was the moonlight.

I did not enter the pool that time round, I stopped near the gym and went for my jog on the threadmill. It was pretty amazing that I actually felt aroused while I jog, thinking of Belle swimming barely a few hundered metres away.

I did not see the need to stalk her back to her place that evening and I made my way back.

7th August 2010
Saturday

I was up at 9am.

I asked 2 friends out for lunch in town at Concorde hotel.

It was a gamble and I was hoping it would pay off.

10.30 am

I could see stall owners milling about, some of them setting up their own stalls. It was quite a long corridor and I could not spot anyone that resembles Belle in that crowd.

I decided to grab a coffee before coming back later when more stalls were up.

11.45am

I came back and when I turned the corner, I felt my sprits lifted.

I saw Belle.

She had a small table of neatly arranged accessories and a rack of clothes by the side.

There was also a opened suitcase with more clothes on the floor.

I felt an erection coming. I did not know whether it was from looking at Belle sitting crossed legged on her chair reading a book or it’s from the beautifully written sign that says ‘ Pre-owned dresses and tops ‘

Pieces of clothing that Belle had worn before, right in front of my eyes.

Did she perspire in them ? Did she wash them properly ?

Which one was her favourite ?

Perhaps some feminine stains left on them by accident ?

I even saw a row of marathon running shirts and singlets in an array of colours going for $2 each.

I would buy the whole lot if I could, the thought of Belle running and panting in them as they clung to her wet body.

The flea market was one place I could own them legally, but it would be pretty dam awkward if I were to buy them.

I was lucky with my choice of lunch Kahkis that afternoon. With them around, it’s going to be interesting.

I needed it to be interesting.

Because I wanted to use that as an opportunity to start a conversation with Belle that would be able to last and perhaps branch out into something more.

I turned away and waited for my friends at the Hotel Lobby.

Alex and Bert were my client once but we hit it off and became close drinking buddies.

They were perhaps one of the nicest clients I’ve had.

There are those good looking hunks that turned heads wherever they went but I had to be a little cautious whenever I meet them. I already got my butt pinched several times in a joking manner.

Don’t drop my soap bar I was told when I went swimming with them at their club.

They arrived on time at 12.30pm

We chatted for a while and I ignored the comment from Alex that he’s glad I initiated the meeting in a hotel.

I bought them lunch. Put up with some of their sleazy comments and finally asked for their help. They burst into laughter which drew the attention of a table of ladies.

Bert was all charming and smiling towards the girls and he raised his glass at them, evoking a suppressed giggle from that group of girls who can’t be above 21.

We concluded lunch at 2.30pm and after a good round of catching up.
We’re ready to go.

I’m excited about the idea and Alex and Bert were up for some fun too.

2.45pm.

I made my way towards Belle and her stall.
Old 26-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

James stalking Belle and I am stalking bro ilock heeeeheeee
Old 26-08-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
StillLearning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

"His table was in a mess, papers and documents piled up high, leaving barely enough space for his keyboard. His stationaries were scattered all throughout the desk. He had stuff and junk pushed all the way back to the rear of the LCD screen. "

I believe that it should be stationery (no s), not stationary (not moving).
Old 26-08-2013, 04:26 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillLearning View Post
"His table was in a mess, papers and documents piled up high, leaving barely enough space for his keyboard. His stationaries were scattered all throughout the desk. He had stuff and junk pushed all the way back to the rear of the LCD screen. "

I believe that it should be stationery (no s), not stationary (not moving).
Thank Bro, noted.
Old 27-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster (A)

I considered a few approaches, part of me wanted Belle to spot me on her own, but the other part felt that I should initiate the contact.

I could see she was still engrossed in her book, there were a couple of people browsing but she hardly took note. I stopped a few steps away as I looked at what she was wearing that day. It was a simple T-shirt and Denim Shorts.
The denim shorts though had this trimming of white lace at the bottom. Something different. Maybe she had sewn it on herself.

Staring a bit too long at her exposed feet, I noticed for the first time her 2nd toe was longer than her big toe. I could feel my heartbeat increase as I stood in front of her stall.

She did not look up and I spoke the first word.

James : Hey. Moonlighting ar ?
It took Belle a moment to react as she looked up and caught my eye.

I could see the look of surprise in her eyes as she flashed me her smile, revealing a little of her neat white teeth.

Belle : Hey hello. ! What are you doing here ?

She placed the book down and uncrossed her legs, probably slipping into the flip flops beneath the chair.

Belle stood up and I continued.

James : I met some friends for lunch, saw the flea market , came in and take a look.
James : Office not paying you enough ar ? Come here moonlight ?

Belle : Haha. Yah lor. Not as well paid as you James. Haha.

I gave her a look and added.

James : Oh yah, you know how much everybody gets paid in the office.

She laughed and before her laughter died down, I saw a spare chair near the back and I dragged it closer to her and asked her a question.

I deliberately lowered my volume and tried to look serious and Belle came a little closer as she sat down.

James : Eh, seriously , how’s the business ? I’m also thinking of setting something up. You know, kind of like a passive income.

Belle : Haha, this as a passive income ? Cannot la. Haha.

She gestured the stuff she had and said it was mostly to clear junk, and she made $8 so far that afternoon.

James : My god, that’s quite bad. Haha.

Belle : Yah man, support me a little leh, buy something for your girlfriend.

James I laughed and replied politely that I’m not attached.

Belle : I don’t believe you James.

James : It’s true.

She shook her head and I could see Alex and Bert starting to browse the stalls at the start of the flea market.

I could sense the conversation dying down as Belle picked up her book so I quickly kept up.

James : How did you managed to lug all these things around ? You came alone ar ?

I saw Belle gave a sigh as she replaced her book again, I got a vibe from her that she did not want to continue the conversation further. Perhaps we don’t know each other well enough, or perhaps she wanted to be left alone.
It definitely felt like I was overstaying my welcome.

Belle : Yah, I took a cab. Ok la, can pack everything into the suitcase.

James : What if you need the toilet or something. ? This looked like a 2 man operation.

Belle : No money hire people la James, you very funny. I’ll ask the neighbouring stall to help Jaga for a while, everybody is friendly around here.

I nodded and noticed Alex and Bert taking their time.

I made a final desperate attempt at making new conversation by commenting on the amount of marathon she had run.

James : Wah, you must be hard to chase man. Look at all this.

I gestured to the array of marathon singlets and T-shirts and Belle gave a superficial giggle.

I did not know if I was being overly sensitive but she sounded a bit irritated at my constant pressing.

Belle : That was a long time ago la. I’m too old for anymore.

James : Nonsense, you don’t look a day over 25 .

She rolled her eyes at me and I could feel it wasn’t a friendly or funny one.

Belle : Nice try James . I’m a lot older than you.

James : No way. How do you know ?

Belle : I have your resume …duh .
I widened my eyes and gave a silly look.

James : Are you stalking me ? haha.

I was expecting a giggle, perhaps a friendly slap but Belle gave me a look that made me feel like I’m harassing her.

Alex and Bert arrived at Belle’s stall and I could see Belle literally staring at them.

My original plan was for the 2 good looking friends of mine to buy something, and then I could use the opportunity to chat with Belle.

First, I would make the sale to them, therefore crediting myself with the sale.
Second, I could ask Belle what kind of guys she liked, using Alex and Bert as benchmark.

Then again, My 2 friends did not have any intention of following my plan.

I stood up, straightened my top and spoke.

James : Feel free to look around, I’ll give a good price.

They ignored me and instead Alex picked up a necklace and helped Bert put it on.

I could feel Belle turning from the corner of my eye to look at me and I returned her a look. She gave me a look which told me she did not find that funny at all and I got hit with a mixture of worry and anger.

I hate it when things don’t go according to plan

I was a little lost for words when Alex spoke.

Alex : Do you think this looks good on my boyfriend ?

I did not know what to say so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

James : I think anything will look good on you 2.

Alex : Haha.. you are a sweet talker. What are you doing later. ?

That got my throat stuck and I was lost for words.

Bert came to my rescue and added.

Bert : He’s just kidding.

I was feeling a little relieve until Bert took up one of Belle’s dress and placed it on his body.

Belle must have found it so irritating that she did not even bother to look up anymore or entertain them.

I was just standing there like an idoit.

Bert smiled and replaced the dress.

Bert : I’m kidding as well. Haha

Bert : We’ll take the necklace though. How much ?

I did not know the price and Belle was about to check the tag when I blurted out.

James : $50.

Perhaps I was just pissed that things were not going to plan, I just blurted it out.

Belle cut in without looking at my 2 friends.

Belle : It’s 19.90

Alex took out 2 ten dollar bills and passed it to Belle.

My friends must have caught the vibe that something was wrong and they gave me a look and bailed out.

As they moved out of earshot, I turned to look at Belle and asked

James : Are you ok ? Shouldn’t you be happy you just sold something ?

Belle just shrugged her shoulders, hardly paying attention.

The change in plan made me lost my footing and I forgot what was my next step.

The entire situation was very awkward. It made me angry and felt like I’m a desperate loser trying to chat up a girl

Belle was usually friendly and all in office but she seemed like a different person that day.

I could feel myself losing it and I decided to make a move.

James : Ok, shall not disturb you further. I’ll make a move first.

Belle gave me a weak smile and a wave as I left the flea market.

Words could not describe my feelings.

All my planning, nothing seemed to work. I was irritated and upset, I could feel a sourish ache in my heart that felt like rejection.

It made me even more angry to know that she hardly responded to me.

Nothing, absolutely nothing was going according to my plan.

I dropped my friends a message to thank them for their help and I went back home. The more I thought about it , the angrier I got.

I should have stalked her more, find out more about her.

I know I was not supposed to do this, she is a married woman even though there seems to be some issues with her marriage but I could not help it.

The attitude made me want to fuck her even more.

Anger. It made me think harder, plot deeper.

I spent the rest of the weekend I my room, angry at myself for being such a desperate loser, yet at the same time thinking of Belle. That mix of emotions is driving me crazy.
Old 27-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster (A)

10th August 2010
Tuesday

I had a lousy long weekend and but I felt refreshed and energized having thought up of new ways to get to know Belle better.

5pm

I had the opportunity to talk to Belle that evening around 5pm at the pantry.
It’s just a casual greeting. Nothing special. She was friendly, but now I have difficulty differentiating between professional courtesy or just her being superficial.

6pm

I received an email addressed to all staff.
It’s for a company retreat to Bintan.

We were to indicate our interest by end of the week.

Qing Long happened to see me on that mail and he added that it’s very boring. Don’t bother, less than half the office would be there.

I thanked him for the heads up and went to the washroom.

Right when I turned the corner, I saw Diana and Belle heading to the ladies together.

They were discussing about the Bintan plans and I caught something like’ “ We’ll head over one day in advance “

I saw Belle nodding her head as they entered the ladies.

I came out from the gents and I happened to see a few colleagues looking at a notice at the lift lobby.

There’s going to be a firedrill on Friday the 13th .

Instantly I saw an opportunity.

I spent the next few days casually asking colleagues about the fire drill, saying that we’ll have to walk down quite a few floors.

Someone mentioned that it’s a wayang thing, they always do it right after lunch so it’s a long lunch for everyone and that there’ll be minimum evacuation.

HR will always prepare the employee list before hand to indicate everyone is present.

I noted the information and I tried to work something out for Friday.

13th August 2010

I was afraid the alarm would go off early and spoil my plans.

12 pm

I told my lunch kahkis I was heading out for a meeting and that I would not be joining for lunch.

Instead I grabbed some food and I waited near the lobby, chatting to one of the security guard who was already issued with some flags and signs to direct traffic.

I casually asked about the time as I’m waiting for a conference call and the uncle was nice enough to tell me it sounds at 2pm every year.

I nodded and thanked him.

12.45pm

I took the lift up to one floor below my office and I hit in one of the toilet cubicles.

1.20pm

I hoped most of my colleagues had cleared out for lunch and I went up.
Almost everyone was gone, there were just 2 person left who was about to leave who were seated far away. Auntie Goh though was sitting at the pantry.

I slid back into my seat and waited for the time to pass.

1.50pm

I took up the phone and pretended I was in the middle of a call.

1.55pm

Auntie Goh came over to me and reminded me about the fire drill, gesturing that the lifts would be locked, better take it down first.

I gave her an ‘ok’ sign and pretended to jot down some information from my imaginary phone call.

I heard the chime of the lift and Auntie Goh disappeared into the lift.

2.00pm

The alarm sounded.

I replaced the phone and I ran through the office, checking and making sure there were no one else left.

I immediately ran into Belle’s room and I did a quick scan for cameras and there were none. I just prayed there were no hidden cameras but at that point in time I did not care.

I sat down at her desk as the alarm and the PA system sounded.

I tried her drawers, opening those that I could, looking for anything interested.

I found her Gym bag, and I unzipped it to see her swimming costume and her change of clothes. It made me feel alive and sick to see them up close but I knew I had no time.

I unlocked her pedestal with the spare key I had and rummaged through her bag.

She usually takes her lunch pouch and phone out during meals , I retrieved out her wallet and checked the contents.

I took a picture of her IC, although I did not know what purpose would it serve.

I only remembered it gave me an erection.

She had a couple of hundred dollars in her wallet, I did not need money but somehow that cold and unwelcome treatment still made me feel upset and unsatisfied. I snitched a $10 dollar bill just for kicks.

I looked through Belle’s tote bag and rummaged for anything I could get my hands on but there was nothing interesting.

I found a couple of thumbdrives which was in a pile right at the bottom of her pedestal drawer and I considered my options.

I took it out and quickly went over to my desk, making a copy of the contents.

One of it contained pictures of the previous company retreat.

2.05pm

The alarm had stopped and I decided that it’s time to stop my search.
I replaced everything and made sure they were more or less in the same order and left the room.

2.10pm

I went to the toilet and sat down inside a cubicle and I waited.

2.25pm

I heard the sound of the first batch of colleagues entering the toilet and I waited a while longer.

2.35pm

I mixed myself in with a few other colleagues and entered the office.

7.15pm

I went home and slowly scanned through the pictures.

As I singled out some of Belle’s pictures, I felt the overwhelming urge to masturbate to her image.

I asked myself repeatly . How can I have her ?

Belle
Old 27-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 20
GoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to beholdGoeGoeGoe is a splendid one to behold

always looking forward to your update ^^
Old 27-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

Qing Long

Qing Long

There was once I felt that I was the luckiest guy on earth. Having met and married my wife Belle was perhaps the best thing that ever happened to me.

I was not exactly good looking but at least I’m not shrek.

Belle was the prettiest girl in the office when I knew her back in 2005. We dated and despite some gossip about office romance, we carried on.
I was over the moon on the June of 2008 when Belle and I got married in a simple ceremony attended by family and friends.

We continued working in the same office, nothing changed and even as the days goes by, I can only say I love Belle a little more everyday.

She’s caring and understanding, we love each other deeply and my god the sex was really great.

We tried everything, she was pretty sporting whenever I suggested something new.
We bought mail order packages online, we had access to bondage equipment and we bought a variety of dildos.

Hot passionate sex was our weekly routine.

They say no banquet last forever, and truth to its words, my banquet ended the moment we tried to take things a little further.

Looking back, I really regretted doing the things I did. It seems certain lifestyle was not meant for everyone.

We went through a really rough patch at the beginning of 2010. And if it were not for the actions of a colleague, I’m guessing Belle and I would have called it quits.

Belle and I were already giving each other cold shoulders since January 2010. It’s been almost a month since we quit the scene but the psychological impact it had on us still lingered.

We did not talk about it and instead we drifted apart.

I moved back to my parents place one weekend when I realised I could no longer take the silence.

Things spiraled out of control and I started to visit KTVs and FL.

I was sure Belle knew but she chose to kept her silence.
She had changed into another person after a short period of 3 months.

I love my wife, but the invisible barrier she had erected around herself made it impossible for me to approach her.

Life went on as we still kept our same job in the company, we tried our best to appear normal but I’m sure some other colleagues noticed the changed in us.

Part of me was thankful for what happened in the 2nd half of 2010. It made me realize that I still love my wife and that I would do everything I could to protect her.

I am a regular reader in sbf, it was after much deliberation that I decided to share my story here. I am neither good in my English nor my vocabulary. Thankfully I found a bro who was willing to pen this down on my behalf.

June 2009

I was cuddled up with Belle underneath the blanket when I decided to bring up a taboo subject. I asked her what she thought of threesomes.

I immediately got a smack on my chest as she scrunched up her face, saying that she would never participate in something so dirty. I smile and before I could say a word, she added that there’s no way she would share me with another girl.

I nodded as she snuggled back into my arms. It’s no surprise that she does not want to share me with another women.

The problem was that I’m beginning to have fantasies that involves sharing her with another man.
Something that I think would be near impossible to even bring up, not to mention making it happen.

The more I thought of it, the more aroused I got. I began to stroke myself sometimes, thinking of Belle giving another person a blowjob. It started off as a harmless blowjob initially, then I would slowly visualize the faceless person touching her breast. Caressing them against her will.

The image would always alternate between Belle sucking another man’s dick and getting touched.

It was disturbing yet I was strangely aroused and excited by the thought of it.

I asked myself how could say I love my wife when I’m having such thoughts, I could not answer my own question.

I wanted to protect her yet part of me wanted to see her helpless and being touched by other men.

July 2009

I casually brought up the subject of fantasies, and I’m asked Belle what she usually thinks of when she masturbates.

She was a little shy even though she’s my wife and initially she refused to answer me.

After much probing, she reveals that she does fantasizes about certain scenarios occasionally. That made me a little curious what those scenarios were.

I went to do some google research and was surprised to see threesome and being serviced by multiple partners ranking at one of the top female fantasy globally.

Now I do not know how accurate that was but after seeing the same search results conducted by multiple sites and articles, I started to believe that perhaps all females harboured a deep secret desire to have multiple partners.

It’s something the society frowns upon, no one wants to talk about it openly.

I began my questions with Belle slowly.

I asked her if she likes being touched and entered from behind at the same time.

Belle : Yes, I like it when you cupped your hands around me from behind.

I asked her if she likes it when we masturbated for each other.

Belle : I like it when I cannot concentrate fully on my orgasm, it’s like having multiple tasks.

She added that it takes her mind off her own pleasure when we’re doing it for each other, and it resulted in somewhat like an unexpected and uncontrolled orgasm.

The answers she gave was positive to me, I did not want to ask explicitly whether she wants to suck another man’s cock while I fuck her but I got a feeling that she does fantasize about that.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:55 PM
Samster (A)

I knew there was no way to prove anything and there’s simply no way Belle would even admit to something like that. I needed to plan for something that would get her to comfortably open up.

I did some research online and I came up with an idea of my own.

We had multiple dildos, some of them shaped exactly like a manhood. We used them occasionally but most of the time it was the vibrating function that we used. I wanted to propose a new way of using that dildo.

I waited for one of our usual session. We would usually have something up our sleeves other than normal sex. It could be school uniforms, perhaps blindfolds, or maybe even some roleplay between nurses and patients.

I suggested roleplaying that evening and Belle wanted to know what do I have in mind.

I already had a story ready and I told her to get on the bed.

I told her I felt like I want to see a live sex show and I want her to perform for me.

Belle : Haha. How ?

Belle : So funny la, we’ll sure laugh halfway one.

I reassured her that we won’t and that everything would be ok.

I dragged a chair into my master bedroom and placed it at the edge of the bed. Belle striped herself naked and laid down on her stomach. I had already brought out the dildo and I took out a a few condoms.

It was nerve wrecking and I’ve never tried that before.

Qing Long : I want you to kneel on the bed.

Belle got up on her knees and looked at me with big doeful eyes, something she knew I liked from watching jap porn.

I already removed the batteries from the dildo I prepared and I was praying in my heart Belle would go along.

Qing Long : Take a condom.

Belle followed my instructions and took one in her right hand.

Qing Long : Take the dildo with your left hand.

I could feel blood rushing to my dick as I watch my wife handle the dildo, she clutch it at the base of the silicon dick, right above the testicles.

I asked her to rip the condom open with her mouth and she hesitated for a moment before doing it.

Qing Long : Put the condom in your mouth.

Belle did exactly that and it was as if she could read my mind. Her body was beginning to bend forward, her mouth heading towards the dildo.

Qing Long : Put that condom on using your mouth. Pretend that it’s me.

My manhood was already pushing hard against my pants at that point in time and I quickly stripped myself, giving my manhood long deep strokes.

Qing Long : suck the dildo dear. Suck it hard.

I was already speaking with short breaths as I watch Belle gave her best. I could really see the sunken depression of her cheeks as she went down, drawing in a deep suck as she came up. I stroked myself harder as I watch my wife suck on the lifeless silicon.

I could not believe how much pleasure it was bringing me despite me not having any skin contact with my sexy wife.

Qing Long : Lie down on your back

Belle took a second or 2 to slow down her mouth, it’s as if she was enjoying giving a blowjob to that dildo. It’s definitely thicker and longer than me, and I’m pretty sure it stretch her mouth close to the extreme.

I could hear Belle panting slightly as she laid down on her back.

I stood to her right and asked her to continue sucking the dildo while holding it with her left hand, I made her turn her face towards the left while I grab her right hand and place it on my swollen dick.

Belle knew what to do and she stroked me while she sucked audibly on the dildo.

I used my left hand to play with her nipples in a awkward position and I wanted to stimulate her clit with my right. When my right fingers found their way to her privates, I was surprised she was sopping wet.

I wanted to comment that she’s really wet but I did not.

Instead I started stroking her the way I knew she liked and before long I could see her bodily coordination go haywire.

She would suck on the dildo , paused , stroke me with her right hand, paused before raising her pelvic region. It all happened in random short burst as she tried her best to do everything.

It might not seem like it’s anything intense but in my mind I was so freaking turned on that I began to picture Belle sucking on the dick of a complete strange while her vagina was being played by another school boy.

I even tried to replace myself visually with another person.

The combination of see Belle in that position and my sick thoughts forced an orgasm out of me.

It was not explosive, hardly satisfying but the manner in which I came, a bit out of control made me feel more aroused than anything I’ve done.

Qing Long : Hold on to my dick. Continue sucking.

My dick was already starting to deflate but I tried to will it to stay hard.
I increased the tempo for my fingers and within 2 mintues, Belle arched her back so high up that she went down with a slam on the bed.

Qing Long : Suck on the dildo.. Suck it hard while you cum.

It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

Belle fighting back her moans amidst catching her breaths and her pushing the dildo in and out of her mouth.

Both of us took a while to calm down and when we did , Belle spoke first.

Belle : A bit werid hor ? You like to see me suck on the dildo ? Why not I suck for you instead ?

Qing Long : Actually I was very aroused. I pretended that I was being suck yet being when I was, it’s like watching a live show.

Belle : but don’t you feel neglected ? haha

Qing Long : No, it feels very arousing. How bout you ? What do you feel ?

Belle took a moment to consider before replying me.

Belle : I still think it’s a bit weird but it’s something new.

I nodded and we fell asleep in each others arms.

I repeated the same requests for her to suck on a dildo, but not at every single sex session. I spaced it out. Probably like every alternate one.

I reminded myself to act as if the session without the dildos were more ‘normal’ , whereas the ones where we were role playing were more intense and I kept repeating the words like ‘ I’m so turned on’ , ‘you look so good when you suck on a dildo’ , I kept describing to her that I can only see her from certain angles when she gives me a blow job.

Yet when she is sucking on a dildo as if she was servicing me, I could see it from another perspective.

After 3 weeks with the dildo. I felt it was time to introduce something new.
Old 27-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future

My heart beats faster every line I scroll. So good.
Old 27-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Samster (A)

Apologies people.

This thread is in a mess.

Fault is mine, i misunderstood some parts from the bro who kindly offered to share his story and i mixed up some parts of my own.

Total mess.

FAIL !

Messed up on some sequencing as well.

Will need a couple of days to sort it out.

Stay horny in the meantime. Will be back in a jiffy.

Will try to pick up the pieces.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1