The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 11-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 14
eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: STELLA [email protected] VILLAGE hOTEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
TS is Premium Advertiser leh

why would he sabo his own joint?
Do you notice his unique spa thread gone ? TS another branch at prinsep tio raid and come out in wanbao. Now just open for business. You can refer his another thread spa at town. What I want to say is how come suddenly advertise big big with full photo and name ?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

eurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereurekasster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Please don't spoil the playground.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-10-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 16
pussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud ofpussylicious12345 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurekasster View Post
Do you notice his unique spa thread gone ? TS another branch at prinsep tio raid and come out in wanbao. Now just open for business. You can refer his another thread spa at town. What I want to say is how come suddenly advertise big big with full photo and name ?
Why would he sabo his own joint? I am a regular to this joint, and can confirm plus chop that these are indeed the Therapists in this joint. Don't be fooled by their youthful looks, some of them can really massage and attitude is good.

For good massage, I will recommend Ms Soda or Ms Jewel. They packed a punch, and got strengths!
Old 11-10-2016, 01:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 8
Keima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to all

Quote:
Do you notice his unique spa thread gone ? .... What I want to say is how come suddenly advertise big big with full photo and name ?
Bro,

If SIS Specialspa wants to advertise her spa services in this way its up to her, I don't see what's the issue - looks exactly like how some other big spas have been posting on SBF for years.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 12
altec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraltec7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro,

If SIS Specialspa wants to advertise her spa services in this way its up to her, I don't see what's the issue - looks exactly like how some other big spas have been posting on SBF for years.
Indeed.
And that's why we must be more diplomatic in our reviews too
Old 11-10-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 7
baotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,

So many health center offering special are still thriving so i don't see what's the big deal.

Then again , the surprise element is no longer since all the WL face are revealed
Old 11-10-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Why would he sabo his own joint? I am a regular to this joint, and can confirm plus chop that these are indeed the Therapists in this joint. Don't be fooled by their youthful looks, some of them can really massage and attitude is good.

For good massage, I will recommend Ms Soda or Ms Jewel. They packed a punch, and got strengths!
Sabo means av pay them visit and not the girl no good. Last time ts very discreet and screen before give out the contact. The field report girl name is **** and not given full name. The thread is unique spa at the east . Now is too revealing information.
Old 11-10-2016, 01:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 8
Keima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to allKeima is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
So many health center offering special are still thriving so i don't see what's the big deal.

Then again , the surprise element is no longer since all the WL face are revealed
Lol, some of them reveal a lot more than just their faces
Old 11-10-2016, 01:25 PM
Samster

baotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond reputebaotohk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sabo means av pay them visit and not the girl no good. Last time ts very discreet and screen before give out the contact. The field report girl name is **** and not given full name. The thread is unique spa at the east . Now is too revealing information.
you seriously think AV is stupid. If they want to raid the place , how hard it is to "pretend" to be a genuine chiongster and ask for information.

I bet my last dollar that they are very senior in here and will not have problem getting contacts
Old 11-10-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol, some of them reveal a lot more than just their faces
It's a waste that MB thread are no longer around after the sabo. Else there are alot more to see indeed
Old 11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 4
Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for all the support and posting but we would like to keep it simple

There is nothing wrong with massages. A spa is a place for massages and nothing else what we promote is a good relaxing massage and if customers enjoy the massages they could extend the massage time.

Our spa encourages male and female customers as we firmly believe that massage is not restricted to just guys.

Hope all bosses will respect this and carry on supporting
Old 11-10-2016, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

let use the av..thread to discuss on
Screening.
Old 11-10-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialspa View Post
Thanks for all the support and posting but we would like to keep it simple

There is nothing wrong with massages. A spa is a place for massages and nothing else what we promote is a good relaxing massage and if customers enjoy the massages they could extend the massage time.

Our spa encourages male and female customers as we firmly believe that massage is not restricted to just guys.

Hope all bosses will respect this and carry on supporting
Sakura will be coming back ?
Old 11-10-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 4
Specialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of lightSpecialspa is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sakura will be coming back ?
She won't be back for the time being due to health issue... but there are other Therapists
Old 11-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 7257 / Power: 30
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
I thought boss deleted the AV thread....???

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnn View Post
let use the av..thread to discuss on
Screening.
Advert Space Available