The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My 3 Brother-in-law's wives

Sorry guys! Been super duper busy the whole damn week! Went to lawyer's firm almost everyday, hahaha! Buy sell houses and renovating 2 of them. I am definitely continuing the story so stay tuned.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Kruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKruvol is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatemehate View Post
Can you share the website you bought it from?
https://www.bracli.com/en/

(The original Bracli) Don't buy from other website like Amazon, Taobao or any other. Just buy original.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
adapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruvol View Post
Sorry guys! Been super duper busy the whole damn week! Went to lawyer's firm almost everyday, hahaha! Buy sell houses and renovating 2 of them. I am definitely continuing the story so stay tuned.
Thanks, waiting for your updates
Old 10-08-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
makansutra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanx and waiting for more updates.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
Nomiseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantasticana story. Hoping to read more.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Thanks for your reply, shall patiently wait for part 11.
Old 11-08-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Part 11
Jade's reality-fantasy

I was planning to finger Jade on the following weekend. I was not planning to "feed" her just yet. I was planning to help young Jade to enjoy sex as much as I do. Come to think of Jade's situation, it was a pity. She was young but could not get what she deserved at all. She was only 25 years old when she got married to BIL3 7 years ago. According to Jade, BIL3 was a quick-draw cowboy who never lasted more than 5 minutes and dislike foreplay. So I took on the mentor's robe and guided her to find the mythical orgasm treasure which she thought never existed at all. But the problem is, how am I supposed to find time for Jade when the whole family was at home that weekend? I had thought about that for days. Finally I had a plan.

I booked a luxury restaurant for the whole family to enjoy a nice lunch together. That restaurant is near my in-law's house. BIL3 was working on that weekend so he could not join us (I purposely choose lunch instead of dinner to opt him out), I'm so evil... I sent a message to Jade asking her to leave her smartphone at home before we left the house. She was curious of my plan but she realized how smart it was after I explained to her. I sent my MIL, FIL, Jade and my wife to the restaurant. We sat down in a private room. The manager knows me as I have dined there a few times. Lunch was ready when we reached there. 2 minutes later Jade shouted: "Oh dear! I left my smartphone at home and it's still plugged into the charger!". I quickly replied: "Dangerous wei! What if it overcharged and caught on fire? Why you so careless? Come, I drive you back. Quick!" Both my inlaws and my wife also worried and asked me to fetch Jade back to pickup her smartphone. That, was my plan. Flawless

Jade unbutton my jeans and grabbed my dick after I started driving away from the restaurant. She pulled out my dick and started to give it some gentle strokes. That was the second time a girl gave me a handjob while I'm driving. The first time was my third ex. The sensation is remarkably wonderful but it will be dangerous if you are driving fast on the highway. Luckily I was only driving on normal road at normal speed so I can enjoy it. My X6 is higher than normal car so I'm not worried even if I stopped at traffic light with cars surrounding mine. No one will be able to see what happen inside. Even if there is a bus that stopped beside my ride, the bus passengers can hardly see anything as my X6 windows are heavily tinted. Hah!

Conversation in my car:
Jade: "You really have lots of tricks up your sleeve eh?"
Me: "Yup! Wait until you find out more!"
Jade: "But we don't have much time to make out."
Me: "Who said anything about make out?"
Jade: "Har? No intercourse ah? I'm very itchy leh! How?"
Me: "I'll help you by using my hands."
Jade: "Hands only?"
Me: " Not enough time for full session."
Jade: "Ok. Better than none. One question, do you like to eat pussy?"
Me: " Yes of course!"
Jade: " Geez... how come you are so... so... I don't know how to describe... all I can say is that, YOU ARE MY PERFECT REALITY-FANTASY! So, I guess you definitely like blowjob right?"
Me: "Haha! Thank you for your compliment. Ya, I enjoy blowjob."

Jade released her seatbelt and bend down to give me a blowjob. Well, it was not a good blowjob. Jade was not good at it. I supposed she didn't have any chance to practise it as BIL3 dislike it as he thinks it was dirty. The drive was about 10 minutes to reach in-law's house. Jade gave me a full 10 minutes blow. Honestly, she only managed to make my dick erected but she was not able to squeeze any drop of pre-cum out from me at all, unlike Stacey which I could hardly hold it for more than 2 minutes. Jade put my still erected dick back into my jeans and we got out from my ride. Jade was wearing a knee length white skirt that day. I followed her to go upstairs to her room. There were no one at home so I got very naughty and pulled Jade's skirt up from behind when we were going up the staircase. She was wearing that pearl-g again which she told me later that she was addicted to the sensation it brought her and she would always wear it for me. Jade was only 4 levels higher than me so when I pulled the dressed up her butt was at my eye level. It was a very beautiful view to watch. Her butt was totally naked with only a string of pearl in the center. I could see her juice flowing down on her thigh! I did not wait until we reached her room upstairs, I grabbed her stomach with my left hand from her back and my right palm grabbed her pussy and butt all at once. She was stunned by this action and her right hand was holding onto the staircase handle dearly and her left hand was firmly pressed against the wall. I wasted no time as the time we have was too limited. My right thumb was pressing the center of her butt right above her ass hole. I did not insert my thumb directly into her ass hole as I was not sure if she will like it or not. Every girl is different. My right hand's middle and ring finger reached her labia (a.k.a. pussy lips) and started rubbing the pearl against her labia. Jade was definitely enjoying that moment as she did not move away from her position, only moving her butt front and back as if she was riding on a dick the cowgirl style. I pushed away the pearl string and inserted both my middle and ring fingers into her pussy and started stroking the "Japanese AV style" where most of the AV girls will reach orgasm in ejaculation. Yes, female ejaculation. I wasn't sure if Jade has the ability to have an ejaculation orgasm or not, again, every girl is different. I build up speed as I stroke and my strokes gets ferociously fast in a minute. Jade was actually moaning quite loud as it was safe for her to do so because no one else was at home. Her legs were trembling when she was reaching orgasm. She did not have an ejaculation orgasm but her juice was a lot. It was all over my hand and on the staircase! Jade turned around and faced me. She gave me a very passionate french kiss.

Conversation:
Jade: "Oh fuck! Ohhh... myy... (her voice was trembling as well)
Me: " You go get your phone. I'll clean up the stairs. Go!"
Jade: "Let me rest for a while. I cummed hard just now!"

Later, we drove back to the restaurant and enjoyed our nice lunch. Up to that moment, I still have not see Jade fully naked, yet. Both of us are looking forward to that.

Next...
Part 12
Practise
•Teaching Jade how to give great blowjob
•Blowjob Practise Session with Jade
Old 11-08-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pele100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

�� Bro Kruvol,

Great update...you have an BMW X6? Was gonna get that but too much $$$, so I got the 3 series GT instead. How do you like the x6?
Old 11-08-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice! Always very excited to see your updates. Keep up the great job TS!
Old 11-08-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Calzedonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, please continue
Old 12-08-2018, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://www.bracli.com/en/

(The original Bracli) Don't buy from other website like Amazon, Taobao or any other. Just buy original.
Thank you bro!
Old 12-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nailma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, do keep going!
Old 12-08-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice camping here TS
Old 12-08-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ThePeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jade is damn sex deprived
Old 13-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1