The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

Old 11-07-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 10
Heil Hitler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHeil Hitler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
You know this girl??
We asked me to book her but she wasnít my cup of tea. Tits didnít measure up.
Old 11-07-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 9
biostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant futurebiostar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
We asked me to book her but she wasnít my cup of tea. Tits didnít measure up.
Looks like she's from michat. Moments page have photos of her chionging pubs, discos and nightspots.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 11-07-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 4
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Looks like she's from michat. Moments page have photos of her chionging pubs, discos and nightspots.
she fr wechat i found, i hv her wechat , asking 1.3 juta but i not take, fr her wechat moment she cheong a lot pub n drink
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 11-07-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1551 / Power: 12
funboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant futurefunboi has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Indonesia to start building 7km bridge linking Bintan and Batam in 2020
Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...batam-11711862

Either naive or simply don't know the hard heart truth. Haizzzz (*shaking head* 55555)
Old 11-07-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juliensg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi all,

Anyone can advise on the price of the octopuss spa?

Does the package include the HJ already? I read conflicting information about this so just want to confirm that there is no need for separate bargaining during the massage (hate it)
Old 11-07-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

sexy78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
she fr wechat i found, i hv her wechat , asking 1.3 juta but i not take, fr her wechat moment she cheong a lot pub n drink
1.3 juta is for whole day or ST? If ST then too ex liao.

Now I on twitter, many ceweks charge ST up to 1.2 juta. Used to costs only 1 juta per day at Ktv

Not been chionging for many years, price has up so much.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:16 AM
Samster (M)

flex0rnaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any of the batam regulars here got a good way for outcall girls?
Old 12-07-2019, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 4
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Old 12-07-2019, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 4
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New shop @ HBay

items priced at Harbourbay standard
2500=>3600 44% Markup
Old 12-07-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1518 / Power: 6
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliensg View Post
Hi all,

Anyone can advise on the price of the octopuss spa?

Does the package include the HJ already? I read conflicting information about this so just want to confirm that there is no need for separate bargaining during the massage (hate it)
I once went to Octopus spa with a forum bro, and we both paid extra to the therapist for the hj. After we left the place, and shared FR with our driver, we were told that the normal massage package is incusive of hj.

This trip is in 2015/6, can't remember the exact date. But, recently, read from forum that there's some change to their packages. Not sure if it affect the basic package hj though.
Old 12-07-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 4779 / Power: 10
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy78d4 View Post
Now I on twitter, many ceweks charge ST up to 1.2 juta. Used to costs only 1 juta per day at Ktv
I think it's a matter of market target.
The seller assumes that one using social media to find a girl is one too lazy to go on field to check personally the girl and the price, and also imprudent (online shopping for girls is more risky), therefore applies a mark-up.
Maybe the price is adequate, as they find someone who pays that (and misses all the good, which is available for much less on field).
Old 12-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10335 / Power: 17
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Maybe the price is adequate, as they find someone who pays that (and misses all the good, which is available for much less on field).
I dont like online shopping. Old school. Still prefer to go personally to the shop and buy my stuffs. Seeing is believing
Old 12-07-2019, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27768 / Power: 23
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I dont like online shopping. Old school. Still prefer to go personally to the shop and buy my stuffs. Seeing is believing
Really to each his own...for me I will buy online and take calculated risks...

ex1 - bought a LG washer, chose the model and then google to check the spec and when model launched...buy on Wed and delivery on Fri..I dun need to go shops to check...easy for me...

ex2 - bought offer items on Fairprice Online...those 10kg rice, 5L detergents, Tiger beer 30 cans, etc...free delivery...save the trouble...still hv my NTUC rebates...

ex3 - bought my cheapo phone online cheaper than going to shops...global rom...then order online the casing from Cina...also more charging cables...

dun order fresh foods, meat, vege, fish, fruits online...

In Vn...many syts ordering online...and me too...just order and they deliver pay...including recently order tokong durian...once a year can eat this tokong Ri6 durian which I think better then MSW...

PS - the above is IMO...pls read with a pinch of salt...

Any 5 points or more are welcome to exchange
PM me if have not return favour
Daily can up two nicks so dun waste
Avg 1.5 years can exchange again

Old 12-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1284 / Power: 2
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I once went to Octopus spa with a forum bro, and we both paid extra to the therapist for the hj. After we left the place, and shared FR with our driver, we were told that the normal massage package is incusive of hj.

This trip is in 2015/6, can't remember the exact date. But, recently, read from forum that there's some change to their packages. Not sure if it affect the basic package hj though.
Massage include FJ
I think the price is close to SGD$50-55 dollars
Old 12-07-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 7
nono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud ofnono1973 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Thank you Sifu Nono, very informative as always! Used to keep a regular gal there until I got attached, hence my 2 year absence. hehehe...
Enjoy your trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Andromax seems cheaper. The one from Horizon costs $8.50 per day for unlimited data. Since I already paid for it, probably will try Andromax next time round. Maybe August trip? Company giving me extra day off for National day weekend. Woohoo!

Thanks for the info Sifu Nono!
Actually, if you visit Batam once or twice a month, Andromax is indeed cheaper. But if you are there once every few months, then i think the Horizon one would be alright.

There are also device like the Horizon one you mention at Harbour Bay for rental/sale as well, i dont know how much its gonna cost tho.

Batam information compiled in one Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread, thank you.
Advert Space Available