The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Teenboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Want to trick my wife to have sex with another guy .

Apparently it has not happened yet ! My inbox is full have send a reply to the first lucky guy who messaged me for his contact but there is no replies from him therefore unable to arrange .

But the issue is i cant host at my place with kids around , which is why i request for the bro chosen to open a 4/5 star hotel .
Alot of one liners messaging me without head or tail . Will be clearing inbox , bros who are interested can pm me . Will be choosing a new date potentially this friday night . Room has to be prebooked by bro , will discuss over text and meetup on the actual day to double confirm procedure to make it happen ensure nothing goes wrong . Pm if interested
Old 25-10-2018, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headwindbro View Post
Since i got such experience before screwing a buddy wife, i would suggest first arrange a drinking session with your wife and let that lucky buddy join in. Introduce him to your wife and excuse yourself go smoke a cigar or talk to other people for half annhour or so. Your buddy will do all his sweet talk to your wife and fuck with her brains first of course since she is a slut she needs to be abit tipsy first. Later your buddy will leave something he deem very important with you and you can go back home and make yr wife super horny. When your buddy comes to yr house to get his things ask him go living room sofa have a beer.

You continue go back master bedroom paint job your wife and say your buddy outside drunk need to rest at the sofa. Now she will feel very excited as she is so much in pleasure but dont dare make alot of nosies. You can now blindfold her and your buddy pater can make his “Ta Da!” appearance in your bed and now let the action begins. This method have a success rate of at least 70-80% trust me
What happens after your deed with buddy's wife?
Next day anything?
Anymore episodes?
Old 25-10-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Act blur like nothing happen. Once in a while when your buddy ask you out for a drink you will know again its time for wife sharing session. Go prepare yourself with how to make things exciting for the couple, maybe suggest doing it together in a car, in a quiet public toilet. With more fantasy and excitement you will be considered a creative and innovative fuck buddy for his wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
What happens after your deed with buddy's wife?
Next day anything?
Anymore episodes?
Old 25-10-2018, 07:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Hotel room is a good choice as you can leave the door ajar when tge actiin begins when you start to make your wife horny. But please prepare your wife first and let her fantasize about the fuck buddy. If she say ok why not then you can have a better chance of success if not your wife will call rape and put both of you in jail for a long time and you will have your fun with your inmates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teenboy View Post
Apparently it has not happened yet ! My inbox is full have send a reply to the first lucky guy who messaged me for his contact but there is no replies from him therefore unable to arrange .

But the issue is i cant host at my place with kids around , which is why i request for the bro chosen to open a 4/5 star hotel .
Alot of one liners messaging me without head or tail . Will be clearing inbox , bros who are interested can pm me . Will be choosing a new date potentially this friday night . Room has to be prebooked by bro , will discuss over text and meetup on the actual day to double confirm procedure to make it happen ensure nothing goes wrong . Pm if interested
Old 25-10-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Ya. Probably travel and friend pretend to be drunk. So out in same room
And u bonk your wife and friend suddenly wakes up. See her reaction.
Old 25-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster (M)

Tried questioning her regarding threesome seems she's not ready for it therefore i plan to secretly let the guy fuck her or touch her depending on the boundary set before hand
Old 25-10-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Leaker is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Tried questioning her regarding threesome seems she's not ready for it therefore i plan to secretly let the guy fuck her or touch her depending on the boundary set before hand
Can I ask why you want to get your wife fucked by others? You get excited over it? So you will be watching sideline?
Old 25-10-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Don't host it at home.

It won't be comfortable for your wife.

A nice hotel will set the mood for a night of fun and exploration.

Good luck !
Old 26-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lil info on me :
Male early 20s

Wife : early 30s
Can easily pass off as mid-late 20s with makeup .

Any guys can share their fantasy ?
Want to trick her into having sex with another guy as she's a real horny slut.
Pm me what you want to do to her & more information where we can discuss how to trick her into it .
Eg : i'll blindfold her fuck her and halfway you can come in .
Or ways to persuade her into a threesome .
I think she's okay with it as long as you are pleasant looking . Have asked her before but she's worried about hiv and stuffs .
Rooms to be paid by you , 4-5star hotel . After deed is done you can have the room .
If possible today , 22/10.
I also got 40 year old wife.. go find one FL can liao.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster (M)

One lucky bro has been chosen ! Will be meeting up with him to discuss the information later on will update after it happened !
Old 31-10-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
FirstPrice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
One lucky bro has been chosen ! Will be meeting up with him to discuss the information later on will update after it happened !
Camping for update!
Old 31-10-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 9
dazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to beholddazze is a splendid one to behold

all the best to TS and his fantasy. for me only share wife pics and stories in kik
Old 01-11-2018, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoy and good luck!
Old 10-11-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
playplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any updates ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1