The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 20
sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

As I get quite a few requests for info every week, I thought I might as well create a thread and put in certain infos that most people coming to kl may be interested in.

Also this thread will serve as annnoucement board for ktv outing that I am planing. Those who happen to be in kl can come and join if interested.

A brief description of myslef, 40ish, balding but young at heart.
I used to check forums like sammyboy n those from Malaysia but they tend to more focus on spas and freelancers etc. Myslef I like to have a drink, sing some songs n relax. Gals, well more for the company than outright sex.

I started inviting people to meet for drinks and from there organized weekly ktv outings. After a while the group got bigger and we began exploring any ktv that was recommnended. From there I started my own forum in Delphi.

Now more than a decade on, we still have weekly outings on Friday and adhoc ones as and when anyone needs a drink.
So if ur in kl and need a drink, we gladly include u in.

Usually our outings we tend to go for value for money so each session we try to cap exp to rm200. Unless its to a more,exp joint or its a small outing.
Gals is on ur own
Old 30-09-2014, 05:23 PM
Samster

sexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexcuore is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: s3xcy. KL info and weekly ktv gathering

www.ossoto.com

a clean full day spa for both genders.

for less than rm100 u can stay here for few hours to r3lax and unwind. eat and get a massage. tgere is gym and some games. movie room etc.

great place to go to kill time when in kl.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Samster

www.facebook.com\thaiclubkl

thai club is a regular pub club in heart of suktan ismail. this place during weekdays frequented by office workers avoifing the rush gour trafic.

here u will find 70 plus viet gals that will accompany u for tips. some may even go out with u to party at ktv or even back for overbight.

best time to go is 7pm . before 8pm is super crazy hour where 2 towers is rm220. else 1 tower is rm130.

after happy hoursvone bucket of 5 bott is ard rm80.

gals will fly and accompany few tables. min tips is rm 50.

when u get here the gals will apprpaxh u. dun like what u see justvtell them u waiting for ur viet gf.

always get into the negoriations early on and tell them what u expect from them . if they willing then nego price. overnighters can be had for rm600. ifbthere is chenistry n ur lucky u can nego down.

most gals would like to get out of thai club by 11pm.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Samster

best place to stay is in bkt bintang. most of the places u wanna check out wil be walking distance.

a rough idea how to get f4om one place to another is to use the monorail as ur compass.

I al2ays use times square as reference point.
places of interest nearby.

if ur standung in front of tim3s sq looking to tge building opposite. that is the berjaya sompo or berjaya general insurance buikding.

there is a 7 eleven and a starbucks on lower ground. here just behind tge outket is a ktv.

Himawari. has local gals and now even have package prcs.
go during happy hour as its more afoordable.

in the same building on 3 floor. tyere is crown ktv. just local gal but tge rooms ar3 not so nic3. and just 4 rooms have attached toilets.

her3 its cheap beer n gals fly whole night. but draw back is u may b3 left alon3 most of the night.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:50 PM
Samster

behind berjaya insurance is tge famous plaza lowyat. tgis is kl s computer n handphone hypermarket. beside tgat will be Federal.hotel and royale bintang.

walk towards royale bintang and u will find the imfamous dodgy sun kompl3ks. here is a mid high end ktv with som3 nice prcs.
this is cherry blossom ktv. its on the basement level. this place will vurn a msll hole in ur pocket
Old 30-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Samster

back to times sq. if u just follow tge monorail. u will r3ach sg wang or lot 10 station. at lot 10 if u walk away fr9m sg wang in the direct8on of tge new pavilion mall. u will reach fahrenheit 88. in tgis mall tyere is veilin ktv. again mid high end. local and prcs n viets.
Old 30-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

from sg wang monorail station. fillow it to the wisma gebting station. as u walk u can seee maybank on ur right and hsbc banj on ur l3ft.

inside hsbc bank. 10 floor is genesis spa. 11th floor is tge new livello10 ktv.

min 5 buckets of beer for emall room. cost 700

spabking new room and good sound system. u can b4ing thai club gals here to party. cheaper tagt way.

gals here few tgat butterfly. rest are package. 3 hrs at rm 476
Old 30-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

from sg wang statiin to wisma gebting station. u will reach a big traffic junction. at this junctiin if u turn left and walk a few blo ks down u will r3ach wisma mpl.

5gis is where E2 spa is . same mgmt as saboon.

there is a high end ktv her3. club 3. locals
Old 30-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster

if ur standing infront of wisma mpl. across tge road u will see a slopinv rd tgat lead to2ards shabgrila hotel.

just before shang. tge is menara pan global where Wawa Club ktv is. mid high end joint . local gals.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster

wqlk towards shangrilla. at the traffic junction. on the right is wherr tgai club is. on tge left is concorde hotel where hard r9ck cafe is.

at concorde as u head away from tgai club. opp the junction is r3naissance hotel. tgis is where tye high end ktv demacau is
Old 30-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Samster

opps failed to mrntion. behind fahrenheit 88 and starhill is tge famous high end ktv bintang palace.
Old 30-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

ok back to times sq. if ur facing out. turn right and into the small road . tgere is a building which houses alliance bank. tgis is where v3gas ktv is. high end . nowdays lots of prc

walk further doen u will.pass bougainvillea apt and tgen tge I famous saboon block.

saboon has spa and ktv.

if u travel.on budget. u can use tye spa and stay over 8n those cocoons type beds. just like in japan

saboon ktv. drink not very exp but u n33d to book gals a m8n 6 hrs at rm700 plus
Old 30-09-2014, 07:01 PM
Samster

however. nowdays I seldom frequent ktvs with local gals.

I prefer tgose mid low end ktvs with viets but these joibtsvare usally not in the heart of town.

a few of these ktvs.

a. temptation menara pgrm cheras
b. meridian shamelin perkasa
c. meridian bdr puteri puchong or lulu as its formerly known.
d. gate g in connaught avenue.
e. F4 in mutiara kompleks jalan ipoh
f. Aventinus bdr menjalara
Old 30-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
AugustineBoris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sifu sexcoure,

Btw aventinus and Meridien bdr puteri. Which is better?

Where is this meridien bdr puteri?
Old 01-10-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

aventinus used to be really good. viet gals in bikini etc. but nowdays srocks unsure. aventinus is above ambank in menjalara. good for tgose staying in bandar utama.

meridian bdr puteri is same area as citibank bdr puteri puchong.

same row as al radhji bank . two doors away from cha time.

merdian u need to pre book room to aviod dissapo8ntment.

small rooms u can get away by opening 3 happy hour paclage. gals if u select b4 7 or 8pm its rm 70 fly for 4 hrs. but after its rm100. tups seperate.

thisbplace u need atleast 4pax to share the fuxed cost as its qyite high. ard rm200 to open a room. plus the beer u xan average down to ard 170 to 180 perpax.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1