The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 12-08-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5425 / Power: 17
everlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond reputeeverlasty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Dear Bros,

Have been browsing thru the last 200 pages.. was wondering if you guys have any recommended Spa or Massages near Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre?

Sorry for inconvenience.

Point Exchange > min Power 2
Please do pm me so I wont miss out..
Old 13-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I think people needs to look from the perspective of the Indo girls,hehehe...

To these girls, Bangladeshi and Indian national Foreign workers from Singapore, Singapore-locally-born Indians from Singapore , or those Sri Lankanese etc were being mostly categorized as Indians,hehehe....

I think what the girls didnt like about Indian were their habits and not the race itself. If you are going to (or not going to) tip an overnight booking girl 2k to 4k rupiah after the whole night of booking in the next day morning, if you are going to force an overnight booking to drink alcoholic drinks even tho she says she doesnt want to anymore (she still drinks a bit to entertain but she will reject if she finds its too much for her), or if you are going to have a couple of friends who shared only one room and be sleeping together with her or be make to run errands like going to money changer to change money in small amount etc (there may be others)...then you are more likely to fall under the unfavorable category of Indians.

Above mentioned were taken from booking girls and taxi drivers i have met in Batam,hehehe...

Having said the above, while the girls may not favor the above category of Indians, the booking joint's OKTs love them,hehehe...becos most of the above category of indians were charge 30% to 100% higher than the usual normal pricing. And most of them dont bargain down. I said this becos i met 2 incidents where the Indians (Singapore foreign workers) tries to out-bid the price that my friend/s was being 1st quoted by the mami in 2 different occasions at 2 different booking joint. Meaning to say, Mami quote my friend 1.3 juta for a girl, the "indian" tells mami he's willing to pay 1.8 juta for the same girl.

In the end, my friend paid 1.2 juta for the girl (surprisingly we could still bargain down),hehehe... the girl chose my friend and turned down the Indian man's offer. During our get-together dinner time, the girl whom my friend booked tell us one of the reason why she choose my friend is becos she could smell the Indian's alcoholic body scent from more than 5 meters away,hehehe.... so i am guessing body odour is another one of the key thing that the girls didnt like about Indian customers too.
wa! i describe tis one until like got dragon got tiger like tat...lol ,i didn't quote yr whole post hor....lol

until one thg is mus keep ownself hygiene ,i got hear sm indo gers mention a lot indian no like shwer & ask em suck their kkj...lol ,the gers immediate run back 2 joints.

eye test bonus,if cn't see mus immediate need 2 go national eye center check up & take obat frm em....lol

4 fun onli
Old 13-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Starring very hard for 20sen ya. Tks for the vid.
tis is call exercise yr cornea muscle ma...the muscle eyes got better elasticity ma....lol...nw can relax yr eyes a bit...lol...i got a feelin u might like tis one below....lol

abv one sure will be bann veri soon....lol

btw,song is aso nice song
Old 13-08-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Dear Bros,

Have been browsing thru the last 200 pages.. was wondering if you guys have any recommended Spa or Massages near Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre?

Sorry for inconvenience.
Looking for naughty one or legit good massage?
Old 13-08-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
WilliamLye is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Looking for naughty one or legit good massage?
Able to share the naughty ones & the legit good massages the differences?
Old 13-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
My first FR in this forum. Long one so bear with me. Traveled solo from 7 - 10 August. Stayed at Balerang hotel @ $15/night, NED area. Pretty good hotel and good for those interested in bar hopping in NED. Set out to try most of the stuff, booking joints, bars, massages in Utama and KTV. Didn't really manage to do it all but was v happy with the trip. Bought my Majestic Ferry ticket for $32 2 ways with a free hour ESKA massage @ Qoo10 after using coupon.
good share,up u my proud 6 pts,so nxt time u go btm get 6 rp discunt...

thx u 4 share.
Old 13-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
WilliamLye is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Just nice I having one now. So free to reply you.

Milf I would give 150k autoroam. 100k no auto. FJ most 300k.
SYT 150K / 200K HJ. FJ 350K. Unless really pretty. 400k.

These price are based on my recce and my personal opinion. But always bargain down no matter the starting price. Have fun
SYT = IDR150,000 = SG$14.26
SYT = IDR200,000 = SG$19.02

Really this is the price after conversion or my mathematics had failed?
Old 13-08-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by miloluv View Post
Thanks for the info Bro OLO, I stumbled on an okt via wechat with albums of FLs. Upon agreeing price, when i mentioned that my gal will be joining, i got a reply no threesome. I asked even if we counter-offer, the okt never replied again. Yea.. its a challenge indeed and we haven’t explore the option of having drinks at the hotel bar to see if there’s any chances of picking one up. But then again on second thoughts, if my gal was to have a drink with me at the same table, might be hard to get a deal with a FL too. Haha.. and we had a not so good enocounter via wechat as well, we were glad we did not give much details.

After getting the advice from the wechat okt earlier about being careful with some wechat FLs that posted pretty profile pics but would sent those cmi ones over, we were very careful to try our best to verify them.

~~ text deleted ~~

😉
If taking girls from wechat, I usually go through this okt who has an entire collection of album in his pic moments, sorted according to the girl prices for st. If you're in Nagoya and do a People Nearby search, will definitely locate this okt. So far, I've not been sent different girl and girls I booked through him, no negative issue. I've to say though that some of the st price can be as high as 1.3 juta. Carrot head price? Well, these girls still get business though.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLye View Post

No mistake, these are the pricing. Excluding the cost for massage at usually 80k-100k per hour.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by everlasty View Post
Dear Bros,

Sorry for inconvenience.

Zenn wellness spa just beside nagoya hill
Old 13-08-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack80 View Post
Anybody tried d Woda Spa n Resort yet? Going there with family emd of d mth, not sure any action there. Only knw its near Golden Prawn restaurant....lol.Any help is appreciated.
Yup, tried it 3 weeks ago. I took the signature villa. Overall, place was nice and relaxing. The in-house massage was also good (the therapists were from Go Massage), albeit a bit pricier than outside, of course. Only downside are that it's a bit further in from the more mall-ey area and that the Wi-Fi is horrible. The signal is good, but somehow just couldn t connect. Asked the staff, they said usually like that at first, but changed their tune in the evening when they said it's due to maintenance.

Overall, worth a try. Quite a nice place for a romantic getaway, because the night view is really instagram-worthy.

Oh, if you are going, some drivers might not know where it is, so just get them to drop you at golden view hotel's parking lot near the lobby. There's a small pathway from the parking lot in the middle leading to the villa's lobby. Learnt the hard way when my driver dropped me off about a mile away because we missed the entrance. If in doubt, ask the guards or workers there.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamLye View Post

Just HJ. No big deal. Only sillyporeans would pay more than std price.

Thank you
Old 13-08-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
If not, more than wechat I would recommend a KTV. More expensive, but safer if one does not feel hardened enough. Wechat is the last option I would recommend to a newbie.
I agreed with this point. For my case,staying in a hotel with good options like KTV (with girls) and massage parlors (offering special services) in it or those nearby is recommended. There is no such as there will be no working girls found in Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Bro, where is this burger boy?
Its at Harbour Bay Mall basement,outside Go Go supermarket.

Do note ,not to quote the whole post as there's a high chance the mod might just remove your post before i see it to reply,hehehe...

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 13-08-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
good share,up u my proud 6 pts,so nxt time u go btm get 6 rp discunt...

thx u 4 share.
Thank you for your pts. will definitely share more
Old 13-08-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha.. thanks for the valuable info bro nono, i should have seen your advice earlier before we started our hunting. Yes true that its not easy to find and options are limited, thats why we thought it be easier over at batam. Luckily we did not pay a high price for the wechat incident via trial and error.
I apologize for the late reply ,your case is a rather unique case ,whereby you are looking for something more exotic than the norm,hehehe...i do not have such fetish tho ,but along the way in my past trips,a small handful of bros has some similarity and they shared with me either via PM and/or physically hearing from them in person.

So when i replied you earlier,my reply were base on a compiled experience.

Quote:
By the way, what do you mean by your experience, you booked the gal from booking joint to your hotel?
In the past,maybe a year or 2 ago,i traveled to Batam mostly alone (alone in 1 room),i book a girl (sometime 2 of them) from booking joint/s,and i enjoy giving the girl/s i book comfortability so they dont feel bore,hence i order massage girls from the hotel or outside hotel (nearby hotels i stayed in) to come to my room to do massage for myself AND the booking girl/s. Its easier to break the ice that way,helping the booking girls and the massage girls to mingle together.

When it comes to threesome or more than threesome, some level of understanding and comfortability between the girls is definitely needed,especially i believe when 90% of these indo girls arent onto those fetishes you and your girlfriend were into. My beliefs were often, if i cant get the girls to do what i wanted to,i pro-create it (to create a situation/ambiance to change the environment so it can suit me).

I shall relate this scene as my friend's incident :

1st, he has a booking girl,he order 2 girls to come into his hotel room to do a 1st hour massage for himself and his booking girl (why 1st hour 1st,becos he can always extend if a situation favors him). I mean the massage girls surely wont prompt my friend for special due to my friend already having a booking girl.

Almost end of 1 hour,my friend would ask, "how come no special?",hehehe...and the massage girls will say "you already have a girlfriend" blah blah...and my friend will say, "if my girlfriend allows me to have special service,will you do it?" The answer is almost definite a "yes".

Next question my friend has to the girl who massage his booking girl,"you have special service/s for my (booking) girl too?" ,he's referring to his booking girl,citing that if only he do special and his booking girl didnt get any special,wont she be boring just "watching"? Massage girl tells my friend his booking girl doesnt have a dick,hehehe...how to do special service? My friend will just say, "you can massage my girl naked,right?" ...and the conversation goes on....slowly step by step breaking the ice to see how far the massage girl/s can go. They are afterall very new to what what my friend are asking for (same applies for your case).

(in between of course there's discussion about price and all that,but do note not to push the price too high at one go 1st (hold back) becos this is only step one otherwise you may have a problem later when you and girlfriend wish to take further steps)

1st session,the girls might or might not take the 1st step out of a certain fetish,but my friend who try to keep a record of those who are willing to take their 1st step out. Becos he's going to order the same girl/s the next time round to try to get to step 2 and next next massage session,step 3 and so on. Rome's not build in one day anyway. And all these can be done within the same day (so he gets about 3 sessions of massage from the same group of girls in one day). The key thing is to get ALL the girls naked inside his room,hehehe....to take away their shyness.

Example : According to what my friend tells me, once he teasingly tells the massage girls,"if you let me watch you suck my girl's left nipple for 1 min,you get 50k rupiah extra (or 100k rupiah if 50k fail)" and the massage girl do it and he actually time it,hehehe.... Before the above,he also ask massage girl/s to massage his booking girl's breast and nipple too while he watch (and he is getting his lil bro massaged by the other massage girl).

What my friend did was with every step further,he would add-on a certain amount of money and until he reached what he is finally looking for,it only cost him about S$60 to S$70. What he gets is he manage to get all the massage girls naked. You know right,once everyone's all in nude in a small space, our minds would also be gradually more open up too.

Reference to my previous post :

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11493

Above method,not 100% foolproof as it also very much depends on your EQ and communication with the girls involved. But i would say, it does gives a higher chance than going around half-blindly. What works well for me and my friends may not work well for others. Most of my friends,including myself dont speak Indo Bahasa hence it usually took a bit more time (and effort) for us to get what we crave for in Batam.

Quote:
Where is the booking joint? You mean your gf was in the room and join in as well?
I arent in your kind of fetish,so what i was refering to were all booking girls in the past,not my girlfriend. But i am sure you can just "pretend" that your girlfriend is a booking girl in the above scenario.

Quote:
And i heard and read that most hotel MPs spas are clean, mind sharing which hotel your friend went where the hotel has massage gals that provide special services as well as outcall to your room?
Yes,you are right in some way. Most hotel's MPs were clean,hehehe...perhaps thats on most other bro's perspective too. My concern is more on hotel's MP pricing,which is rather stiff aka expensive rather than if they offer any special service,hehehe...

You dont need to have go to hotel with MPs. You can try hotels with not-clean MPs around the premises too,eg Utama hotel area,walk aroud Utama hotel,walk-in to get their contacts,check their pricing,call them later. They will come if where you stay is nearby. I would still say that its better to get a MP with photo album in them so you get to see what you order for in advance.

Just to add,i stayed in Formosa Hotel often,i am a Gold Card member there,hence i get 20% off from room service and their in-house massage. Therefore my price in the in-hotel massage cost 88k/hour. You may join as a member as well but for starter,you only get 10% off.

Quote:
Thanks bro, just upped ya pts ☺️
Thank you for the points,i should have ask you not to up my points but instead rate this thread a 5 Star instead.

*avoid quoting the whole post in your reply or you may just reply me w/o quoting at all,thanks.

Quote:
虛偽——到底什麼是成人世界的規則?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available