The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old Today, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PikaPikaSEA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Poseidon vs. Emmanuelle soapy review

Tried 2 soapies at Huai Kwang, Bangkok: Poseison and Emmanuelle.

Business slow at both places after COVID. Only one floor is open at each place. Poseidon used to have Russian girls, but not anymore.

I am fluent in Thai, which makes things easier. 30 M, ethnic Chinese, familiar with Thailand and I often get asked if I'm half Thai.

Poseidon has much better selection, over 50 girls in different categories. Walked in at 8 pm and was the only patron. There was a mamasan who said that prices range between 3,400 baht up to around 7,000 baht. Mamasan was a bit pushy but managed to find me a girl for 3,400 baht, split 50/50 between the mamasan and girl. Girl is a university student from a well-to-do family, tan with SE Asian look but very refined and well mannered, attends an expensive private school. Not rushed at all. Took a bath, enjoyed kissing in the bath. Amazing GFE, did rimming and French kissing, finished on her leg. Gave me a nice soft massage after I finished. Used up 70 minutes. Gave her 1,500 baht tip, which she was pleasantly surprised at.

At Emmanuelle, the papasan was not pushy. Selection of only around 20 girls. Saw a few other mainland Chinese clients, all of whom came in groups. More expensive model-like girls sit in front. Can spend time talking to them. I picked a hot talkative girl who used to be a fashion model. Cost was 5,400 baht. Papasan wanted the 600 baht change as a tip, so I just gave it to him. Girl kind of rough and impatient and had an attitude, would not do French kissing or rimming and wanted to get out ASAP after I finished. But still enjoyable, finished but it was just average sex. I gave her a 1,000 baht tip and enjoyed the chit-chat.

Overall it's a hit or miss, depends on the girl and not really the place. Selection at Poseidon is better though and it's bigger.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1