The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2013, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 15
ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Massage at a Garden

Hi bros, I am here to introduce another massage joint that I have patronized a few days ago. I Was pondering about the title of the thread and decided to go with this since it is located in a 'garden' (sort of) and the name has the word garden in it.

I was driving aimlessly one afternoon and chance upon this joint, so I decided to go for a rub down. The joint itself is pretty decently designed with clean bathrooms and toilets. The rooms are separated with partition that does not reach the ceiling and the door has a one-way mirror (adds to the mood *wink*).

The joint is managed by only four ladies, hence despite the odd afternoon hours, I was made to wait in the room for about 10 minutes since all the ladies were busy. While waiting, I could hear a lot of whispering and soft moaning (by the guys) and I secretly smiled to myself "jackpot". The wait was absolutely worthy. There was a knock on the door and I turned around while lying on the bed and to my surprise, I was greeted by this lady who has a foxy (or put crudely a slutty) look. She told me to wait just a few minutes more and of course I said no problem.

Then she came in and the massage began. Honestly, as a lover for hard massage, her massage strength is kind of weak for me. However, her massage style is those point massage, meaning she press at certain points and not rub the whole body (if you get what I mean). I would rate her massage as passable since I do feel a little more relax after the session.

Here comes the more exciting part of the session. After the massage proper, there was a short pause. I heard a little bit of sound and started to think what is she doing. Suddenly, she lifted up my foot and started to rub them against 'something'. It was before long before I realized that the pointed things were actually her nipples! My little bro immediately had some reaction (but control control). Then she proceeded to rub her breast up from my foot to my body, all this while I was facing down. Then she climbed up onto my back and started licking my body and slowly moved up to my neck, and her breathing beside my ears really arose me to the max. She then requested that I turn around and she started to continue her licking, and bear in mind that no other words were spoken, it was something like a silent consent. I just lie down there and enjoy her service with my eyes shut. Suddenly I felt something moist on my little bro. I opened my eyes and saw her licking my balls and rod. I almost cum. In my mind I was already prepared to tip her for her services, it was really awesome. Then with a few more minutes into her teasing and stroking, I finally cannot take it anymore and came all over the place. After the session, she bought me a hot towel and cleaned me up. Her service is really good.

This joint is definitely worth sharing with you bros. Interested bros PM me for the contact. Many senior bros have guided me on the screening and selection process and I think it is a credible method. So the upfront criteria is I will only release contacts to those who have the power and those who are sincere and serious enough to uppz my points. To be clear, I am not points-hungry but based on my previous experiences, many bros ask for contact but do not contribute by writing FRs, so I will be more stringent in sharing contacts this time round.

Last note, please PM me if and only if you are willing to pay a higher-than-market rate for the service. She charges $60 for the HJ (which comes with balls-kissing and rod-licking services).
Old 03-06-2013, 05:46 PM
Samster

ahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to beholdahman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at a Garden

Fast and furious, I am already receiving PMs in just minutes. Okay, sorry I left out one very important information (to those tiko bros =P), her figure is awesome (in my opinion). Very soft breast, should be at least a C cupper, and best of all, they are authentic. Hope this piece of information helps (or stimulates). WAHAHA!
Old 03-06-2013, 05:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

U have a pm , check inbox .
Upz u also.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 15
priceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpriceteck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

You have email too. check mail box.
Old 03-06-2013, 06:38 PM
Samster

ALAMAK bros, one of my criteria to share the contact with you is for you to uppz me, so please don't leave "nice sharing" (or the like) under the comment portion when you uppz me leh, how do I know you have uppz me?!?! *facepalm*
Old 03-06-2013, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 11
uwant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really hope i have the honour to try this place up. I understand i am a newbie,but i really hope TS is willing to Trust a Newbie just this once and if i ever have power,i will be back here to up u.

Thank you in advance,be it the contact/joint loc is given to me or not.

Sincere thanks.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 17
rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!rckc19 is one of the Best!

You have a PM, just up u
Old 03-06-2013, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dragonroxs is Cool - loads of Potential

Just pm you
Old 03-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 16
operoper3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

jus upz and PM you...

Old 03-06-2013, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahman View Post
ALAMAK bros, one of my criteria to share the contact with you is for you to uppz me, so please don't leave "nice sharing" (or the like) under the comment portion when you uppz me leh, how do I know you have uppz me?!?! *facepalm*
you can check your cp.
Which one?,chinese garden?
Old 03-06-2013, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia611o View Post
you can check your cp.
Which one?,chinese garden?
bro I didn't receive your points BUT it doesn't matter. I will share with you in any case because you took care of me and shared with me contacts when I was junior. This is a tribute to my senior.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
GaryJayden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, mind sharing contact and location? Pm-ed u earlier. Thanks!
Old 04-06-2013, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Snickyb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can pm the detail. Thanks for sharing it
Old 04-06-2013, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
d24d13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too bad I don't have enough power to up you...
Old 04-06-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
GorgonEye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share her contact , thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1