The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
woelistener deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice on app

Bros, could you pls recommend best WhatsApp spy app to me? Cox my best buddy confided in me that he suspected his wife is cheating on him as his wife always locked her iPhone with her passcode. That’s how he asked me for WhatsApp spy app. Thank you for your help.
Old 01-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Re: Advice on app

whatsapp spy app ???

Bigger and better
Old 01-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 17
tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!tinyfeet is one of the Best!

Or is it your wife cheating on you ?
Old 01-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by woelistener View Post
Bros, could you pls recommend best WhatsApp spy app to me? Cox my best buddy confided in me that he suspected his wife is cheating on him as his wife always locked her iPhone with her passcode. That’s how he asked me for WhatsApp spy app. Thank you for your help.
Everyone locks their phones so data and images are secure in the event the phone is lost or stolen.

Why should "your friend's" wife be any different?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyfeet View Post
Or is it your wife cheating on you ?
No, it was my best buddy’s wife cheating him
Old 01-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Everyone locks their phones so data and images are secure in the event the phone is lost or stolen.

Why should "your friend's" wife be any different?
I remembered cuckolded bro here used WhatsApp software to spy his ex wife’s WhatsApp messages to her lover in order to collect evidence against her.

No man wants to be cuckolded by his wife.
Old 01-10-2017, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Buy her a new iPhone. With the facial recognition feature, you can unlock the phone by holding the phone up to her face when she is sleeping. Easy peasy...
Old 02-10-2017, 03:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Buy her a new iPhone. With the facial recognition feature, you can unlock the phone by holding the phone up to her face when she is sleeping. Easy peasy...
Does not work with eyes closed. He'd have to peel them open and coax her to look at the phone without waking her up.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread...art=0&tstart=0

From the Face ID website:

With Face ID, iPhone X unlocks only when you’re looking at it. It’s designed to resist spoofing by photos or masks. Your facial map is encrypted and protected by the Secure Enclave. And authentication happens instantly on the device, not in the cloud.

and

For additional security, Face ID is attention aware, meaning it unlocks your iPhone X only when you look toward the device with your eyes open. That means Face ID can also reveal notifications and messages, keep the screen lit when you’re reading, or lower the volume of an alarm or ringer.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 11
hellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of lighthellboy236 is a glorious beacon of light

Does she use whatsapp web? Can try to hack the computer to see whatsapp web.
Old 02-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, check with google. I spent 2min to open another browser and key in watsapp spyware and there are thousands of links.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy236 View Post
Does she use whatsapp web? Can try to hack the computer to see whatsapp web.
Not sure! I only knew his wife is a private banker.
Old 03-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Bro, check with google. I spent 2min to open another browser and key in watsapp spyware and there are thousands of links.
Which is the best app?
Old 03-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure! I only knew his wife is a private banker.
i think your buddy has a rich wife who make more $$$.

just use her $$ to fuck more girls in outside better, dont look for trouble spying
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1