The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sally's

enjoyed the story you shared bro, keep the updates coming.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Herewith I Share another exciting story with everyone ™

ONS with a French Tourist

A little thud woke me up from my nap on the bus home. It was especially a long day at work and the fair legs of the Caucasian girl was a heavenly first thing to see when I opened my eyes. She returned an apologetic gaze at me when I rubbed my eyes but quickly returned to her paper map.

Girl: ‘Hi. I’m sorry to bother you. But does this bus goes here?’

I looked towards her finger and saw the smooth curve of her boobs, unhindered by any impressions of bra cups.

Me: ‘Yes. The bus will stop here and then you have to walk to your hotel.’

Girl: ‘Thank you. I have no idea how to go back there after I hopped on a random bus. I’m Emma.’

Me: ‘And I’m J.’

She heaved a sigh of relief and kept her map, perching her knees up against the backrest of the seat in front. More of her long legs appeared and a pair of shorts peeked from underneath. One that was so short that could be a pair of panties if not for the denim material.

Me: ‘You’re here alone? On vacation?’

Emma: ‘Yes. I wanted to take a break from my country, France.’

It’s no wonder why I found her accent sexy. For a commoner like me, it was a different sensation to hearing such a voice live than in the movies. I couldn’t fall asleep anymore with those legs in my view, and we continued talking until a few stops away from her destination.

Emma: ‘So I alight after this stop?’

Me: ‘I’ll alight with you. I have nothing on for the rest of the day anyway.’

Emma: ‘Really? That’s very sweet of you.’

We walked to her hotel and the countless eyes on my was undeniable. Even though located at one of many tourists’ destination, the sleaziness of Hotel 81 was unescapable. She urged me to register at the front desk before inviting me to her room, sweetly scented by some of her deodorant she used.

Emma: ‘I’ll get a shower first. Then I want to hear more about this country from you.’

Me: ‘Can I take a shower after you? Haha. I’m just kidding. Go go.’

Emma: ‘You want to? You can.’

She stepped into the bathroom and water sounds were heard. After ten minutes, some French words came from her.

Emma: ‘J? Can you help me get my clothes? They are on top of the night stand.’

Under the lamp, I grabbed the only piece of clothing. It was a satin nightie with a deep V-cut, too short even if she was my height. Of course, being an average Asian male, she stood almost a feet taller than me. She came out in that dress after a while and brought her day clothes along.

Emma: ‘I realised the toilet is too small to hang any clothes. Better if you put your shirt outside.’

As I pondered about how to reach the bed from the toilet, she hurried me into the bathroom and waited outside.

Emma: ‘C’mon. There is nothing I haven’t seen. I’ll take your clothes.’

I turned my back on her and stripped down to my underwear, leaving me to myself after she got my jeans. A quick shower refreshed my tired muscles and soon, it was my turn to call out to her.

Emma (shouting): ‘Can I pass you one of my shirts? Your clothes are sweaty.’

An outstretched arm appeared across the door and I took whatever she gave. A female long tank top that barely hid my boxer brief. Since there was only two of us, I did not feel shy and joined her on the cold bed. There, we spoke until about 9pm in front of the TV, and had a couple of beers she bought.
Old 09-11-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Emma: ‘Could you spend the night here?’

Me: ‘I could. But it’s your holiday. Don’t you need some time alone?’

The long stare told me of her answer and I placed my hand on hers. My eyes shut themselves when her face pulled near, tasting strawberry as our lips met.

Emma (whispering): ‘You are a shy man aren’t you?’

She pulled me down onto the bed and flipped the sheets over our bodies, roaming down to each other’s waist as we kissed. Emma was facing upwards when I slid my hand down her belly, and her legs parted gradually for me. Fingers diving in first, the wetness of her pussy was unmistakable. It was slippery and smooth, almost like those commercial lubricant. A part of me wanted to taste it so badly.

As for her, she easily slipped her fingers into my boxers and we both took it off together. Having a foreign hand touching my erection drew away all the breath I had, and a groan escaped when she felt my balls. My hands went to her boobs automatically to feel my first foreign affair, and god, don’t they feel soft and warm.

Emma: ‘Are you just going to tease them from outside?’

She got up to turn off most lights and kept just one on. Stripping her nightie off, she sank into the pillow next to me, as if ready for more.

Me: ‘Should we be doing this? I don’t have a condom.’

Emma: ‘I do.’

She made me kneel between her legs and assisted in capping me. I fell over into push up position when she gave my dick a tug, and simply guided me to the right hole. Very slowly, I sank my rod into her and the soft pressure led me deep inside.

Emma (groaning): ‘Asian guys aren’t that small as I read huh?’

I clenched my fists and started pounding her slim body, jerking my cock into her as she grabbed the edge of the pillows in moans.

Suddenly, the room next door emitted similar noises and our smiles made it comical. I pounded her as hard and fast as I could while she pinched her own nipples, grabbing them hard as her chin tilted upwards.

Her legs wrapped around me after a few minutes and pushed me to her depth, screaming loudly to an orgasm that shook her violently. Her hands fell open after that climax and for a moment, she was out. Like blacked out. I pulled out of her and gave her a massage below, rubbing her clit gently until she jutted awake.

Me: ‘It was my turn to wake you up right? You did that to me on the bus.’

Emma: ‘Haha. You’re a funny guy.’

With renewed strength, she flipped on top of me and slid down on her ankles. Knowing what she was going to next, I covered my dick with both hands to her disbelief.

Emma: ‘Is something wrong?’

Me: ‘No. But you’re here to enjoy. Not work.’

Emma: ‘Have you met a French lady before?’

Me: ‘No?’

Emma: ‘They don’t accept no for an answer.’

She pried my hand open and gobbled up my dick, rocking her chest back and forth over my lap. Those lips slid easily up and down my shaft, suction draining my life force by the stroke. She quickly adapted to my sensitive by listening to my moans and got me trembling in no time. Feeling my hard stick going in and out of her tightly pressed lips, my mind was shooting stars into my vision.

Me: ‘I’m going to shoot soon. Slow down Emma. At least not in your mouth.’

Emma: ‘Then where? I’m not that a nice girl as you think.’

She continued milking me as I pulled her pillow over my face, groaning loudly as her fingers fondled my contracting ball sack. My hips thrust involuntarily into her hungry mouth while she sucked harder and harder, until I was too exhausted to cum anymore.

In the dimness, she dashed into the toilet and water noises came. The next thing I saw was her lying next to me, turning my face towards her. She opened her mouth to show me my cum that I thought she spat out, and swallowed it with a kiss. I could totally feel it.

Emma: ‘You’re a healthy man. I taste sweetness.’

The tall lady buried into my arms like a kitten and let me cuddle her for the night. Falling asleep not long later, it was peaceful until a felt fingernail poking into my pee hole. Always a victim to that move, I woke up in full power and saw her flipping over onto her chest.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster (M)

Emma: ‘Use that morning wood wisely.’

Just feeling a little horny, burying my cock inside her reminded me of how much fun we had the last night. With the soft morning light glowing the room up, there was no way I was going to miss holding the sexy waistline. Ramming my cock into her, the bed creaked as we humped our voices awake. Her straightened arms wobbled when she came and she only got tighter as we fucked.

Halfway through, she made me sit on the bed and squatted feet together over my groin. Using the springy mattress, she bounced up and down on top using her weaponised pussy to her advantage. Surprisingly, the whole thing lasted for a good fifteen minutes before she triggered my launch buttons, shocking me to change to another destination to ‘target’ at.

Me: ‘Emma. Up now. I am going to cum.’

She fell forward on her knees to my relief but what she did was not expected. Rocking her body back and forth, my dick continued to be fucked until I couldn’t take it anymore. Seeing how I wasn’t allowed to shoot anywhere else, I held her hips and sat her on top, shoving my cock into her deepest ends.

Waves after waves of cum exited my cock into her shivering body that came another time, tightening over my shrivelling rod. Finally after a minute, she crawled away and the last squirt of my cum was sucked into her vacuum black hole.

Emma (panting): ‘You’re really good.’

Me (panting): ‘And you are so wild.’

She picked her watch from the night stand and showed me the time with the lights on, sending me into a frenzy when I realised how close I was to my working hour. She sat on the bed sensually with no clothes on, watching me get dressed at lightning speed. Once I was done, we spent a minute kissing goodbye and I left after she told me her plans later.

Emma: ‘After work, go to the reception and tell them you are J. Tell them my name too. I will leave instructions for them.’

We bade goodbye and I went to work, head full of unbelievable memories that would last a lifetime. Immediately after work, I went back to the hotel and told the front desk what she said. Instead of pointing me elsewhere, they told me she had checked out earlier, and left a package for me.

On the lonely bus ride home, I opened the box and saw a pile of clothes beneath an envelope. It contained the oversized tank top I wore, the nightie she seduced me with, and the set of singlet with shorts I met her in. And inside her shorts, was a pair of thongs lined with crystals at the hems.

In her short Note:
J, thank you for the wonderful night. I wanted to say my goodbyes in a special way and I hoped you like the present. My number is below, and email address in case you couldn’t reach me. Let me know when you are coming to France, and I’ll show you around – my house.

Au revoir,
xoxo
Emma

So, I guess my next holiday destination has been decided.

Last edited by Valerians; 11-11-2017 at 05:32 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster (M)

So how's this second story....would you be interested if I continue with another short adventure of the male character "J " in the story? Please comment....Thanks!
Old 10-11-2017, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 21
dudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of lightdudick is a glorious beacon of light

Nice short story, do continue with other short story. Tks
Old 10-11-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
HelloGenic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 10-11-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

this is an interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.
Old 10-11-2017, 03:00 AM
Samster (M)

As per your request, here goes....

°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
J: ‘Sarah? you’re here? Bernice didn’t tell me you’re coming.’

Bernice: ‘Just come in first.’

Carrying all the groceries into the kitchen, my raging hormones were confused as to be more raging, or less raging. Sarah, her best friend, had keys to our apartment that I wasn’t aware of. Just as I was ready to release my Kraken on my little girl, her friend had to be the cock block.

From the kitchen, I could see the two girls whispering, while I placed the eggs into the rack of the cryopreservation unit – my fridge that is, if you guys haven’t got it. Once I had everything packed, Bernice led me into the master bedroom, almost in tears as she spoke.

Bernice (sobbing): ‘Sarah is here because of a deal we made long time ago.’

J: ‘Hey hey. Don’t cry. What kind of deal is it?’

Cries broke out as she tried to recall that piece of memory, scaring me at a level I had never encountered during our courting days. Half snorting and explaining, I knew what happened. It was a favour of a lifetime, one that must be honoured with the price Sarah paid for her happiness.

I had no idea how to ‘balance’ this favour. It wasn’t money, it wasn’t anything physical. The delicate heart Bernice could only take so much, and Sarah had kept this burden away for as long as she could. This was a huge favour to repay, and there was just no way I could replace it with something else.

The damage was done, price was paid. The beautiful picture we had painted for our friends and families at the wedding, was all built on this emotional expense their friendship had endured.

J: ‘We can’t ignore this. What can we do now?’

Bernice (sobbing): ‘She wants to the repayment to start today. The one thing that connects to her is you. I promised her she could.. she could have sex with you.’

J: ‘You actually suggested that? Seriously?’

Bernice: ‘I did.. I’m sorry. I can’t think of any other way out. She gave up the most important thing in her life for me, and you are the only important thing in my life I have.’

J: ‘No wait. Listen to me. As a guy, I have nothing to lose. But as a husband, I have you to love.’

She wiped her tears away and brought me back into the living room. Sarah, the quiet looking girl in a blue tube flare dress, was looking at me with anticipation.

Bernice: ‘Sarah. I can be with him when.. when it happens right?’

Sarah: ‘Yes Bern. He’s yours at the end of the day. And it might make him feel better too.’

Bernice: ‘I’ll be fine babe. Just help me take this pain away.’

Sighing with sadness at outcome of her decision, I gave in and asked Sarah to proceed into the bedroom. Bernice followed quietly behind till the doors were shut, and the dancer girl began stripping down to her toned, well-built figure.

Sarah: ‘Bern, get naked too. C’mon.’

She went over to the guilt-filled wife and pulled her body-hugging t-shirt off, before tucking her thumbs into her shorts and lowered it with her panties.

Once Bernice was in the nude and covering her chastity with her arms, I was next to get naked. As Sarah requested, Bernice stripped me and I took my seat on the edge of the bed. Wifey then went behind me and held my flaccid dick, totally unreactive to the sexy, slim, fair skinned girl kneeling before me.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for the updates, very nice story.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice story ts... share more soon pls.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Feeling the tight hug from Bernice, Sarah’s mouth went over my dick and sucked on it hungrily, sliding her tongue gracefully under my cock with each stroke. Absurdly, I was harder than with my own girl. Wherever her skills came from, it sure felt like lots of practice, probably with a load of heartache too.

Sarah: ‘Bern, lie beside us k?’

She fell onto the centre of the bed reserved for our private acts and opened her legs. She then grabbed Bernice’s hand and placed it on her clit, automatically massaging it as she did the same for her. With one moaning in joy, the other was doing it in disgust.

Not wanting this to drag any longer, I fell over Sarah and popped the question, ‘condom?’. Her ‘nope’, came almost immediately and Bernice bit her lips in regret. Holding her knees high, I plunged my cock into her and felt the instant suffocation, that I thrust to relieve so I wouldn’t disappoint.

With my eyes closed, both their moans became my source of energy and I hammered her with all my might. Her first orgasm came very quickly and I found myself in a tighter situation. Between the loud pounding sounds, I saw tears roll down my wife’s cheeks, forcing me to ram even harder in revenge.

Sarah’s legs were weakening with each climax and it didn’t take long for her to shout for a time out. Covered in sweat, my dick was going into zen mode to calm itself down, almost losing interest after seeing my wife who was all wet and trembling from the sore clit rub.

Sarah: ‘I need a rest now. Your hubby is great! Can you suck him for a while?’

I took Sarah’s hand and picked myself up into a kneeling pose. Bernice’s hands went on my hips and took my dick into her mouth, casually bobbing her head just to put up a show. Little did she realise, the random strokes of her lips on my foreskin had caused an unwanted reaction, that almost made me cum right there.

J: ‘Baby.. pause for a while.’

Sarah: ‘Cumming already? You’re so cute.’

She got off the bed and stacked the three pillows we had on the bed, before getting Bernice to lie down, hips raised by the pillow fort. Sarah climbed on top of her and lined her own pussy with hers, presenting a glorious sight of two, freshly shaven pussy.

Sarah (whispering): ‘Bern? Hey. Look at me.. ‘

Muffled moans came from where I couldn’t see but I knew they were making out. Their involuntarily hip motion was grinding each other, along with tiny gapping movements from their pussy lips.

Sarah: ‘You know which one to fuck more of right? But stop before you cum k?’

Her head turned back to my Bernice underneath her and slurping sounds came. Now that the visual distractions were gone, I sank my rod into my wife’s pussy, hoping to reassure her of my love and devotion. My mind registered the familiar sensation without problems and engaged in a fast-shallow stroke gear, pleasing my lovely wife at the speed she loved.

Just as I was lost in the beauty of love making, Bernice made an ‘mmm’ sound, jolting me out of her pussy. Something else was more important in this bedroom. I switched to Sarah’s overpowering pussy and gave her a taste of the cock her best friend owned, dipping into her cunt at shallow levels with high speed.

In under a minute, along with my desperate groans, Sarah’s butt shook like a mini quake and juices were forced out all over my dick, dripping onto my wife’s body. Sarah’s head rose and her shiver transcended across her body, all the way to her fingers which she clenched into a fist.

Sarah (whispering): ‘Fuck.. Fuck.. Fuck.. ‘

The tone she whispered those words was filled with jealousy and deprivation. I couldn’t imagine her, a girl with everything, not having access to someone who could satisfy her like I did.

Sarah: ‘Berniceeee.. Fuck me J.. all the way please.. ‘
Old 10-11-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

like your story, camp here for more.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:44 PM
Samster (M)

I grabbed Bernice’s ankles to ascertain my stand and drilled into Sarah. Pushing her body down with my weight, my hips vibrated back and forth, teasing that cunt of hers that tried to tighten at my tempo. Too bad, high speed sex was my forte and both Bernice and I knew how long I could last.

Sarah (moaning): ‘Deeper! All the way inside me!’

Bernice finally had a chance to speak while her lips were free and the next words did not face any rejection from Sarah.

Bernice: ‘Babe! Let’s turn her over.’

I pulled out and we flipped her onto her back, still atop Bernice’s body. While I drove my cock into that manipulative slut again, Bernice kneaded her breast with one hand and use her other to rub her clit. Within a minute, Sarah’s eyes rolled white and her limbs no longer had any strength, shaking uncontrollably like a starfish.

J: ‘Baby! I’m cumming!’

The Patrick Starfish insult ended the moment I pulled out, and she was left on her sides after Bernice pushed her away.

J (panting): ‘Sarah.. where?’

Sarah (tiredly): ‘Inside.. ‘

Inside Bernice? Sure. She had the IV..

‘J’. I repeated her own words and she nodded feebly.

Shit. Is there any way out?

Bernice (whispering): ‘Willy.. your willy!’

That long unused toy? I leaned over the bed and took the Clone-A-Willy from a box. Bernice then looked into the box and out came the warming lube. What a smart lady I married.

I smeared some of that lubricant on the tip and had Bernice go behind me. She held it at my navel and I helped Sarah into doggie, a position she had no way to see what we were up to. Thrusting my hips, that toy fucked away the initial coldness and went in at a depth none of us knew.

A quick whisper from Bernice later, I grunted out her exact words.

J (grunting): ‘I’m cumming Sarah!’

I shoved that toy in all the way, and Bernice twisted it a little, duplicating the twitching effect. We stayed in that position for a few seconds, just to accommodate her shivering body. Relieved, I backed away with the dildo and Baby dropped it back into our Chamber of Secrets. Straightening things out as if we had not cheated.

Bernice: ‘Sarah. You okay?’

Sarah (panting): ‘Yeah. It’s so warm inside me.’

I went into the toilet and calmed myself down, sadly thinking about a confusing equation I faced at work while my real willy gave up. When I came out of the bathroom, Sarah was smiling weakly, assisted by Bernice to wash up.

Now that everything was settled, Sarah left in a drunk-like walk, leaving our apartment to ourselves.

Bernice: ‘I’m sorry Babe.’

J: ‘We can’t use that trick forever.’

Bernice: ‘I know. We’ll think of something the next time k?’
Old 10-11-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice ... camping for more!