The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1893 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Sad... United kaput 3-1 to chelski n is out of the FA Cup run now ... DDG error, Maguire own goal ... only Fernandes scores a penalty ... they r turning bad again .. sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-07-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sad... United kaput 3-1 to chelski n is out of the FA Cup run now ... DDG error, Maguire own goal ... only Fernandes scores a penalty ... they r turning bad again .. sigh
overall poor performance, lindelof failed to track giroud and allowed him to get infront of him to score the first goal. second goal: they did not close down on mount quick enough and DDG committed another error which was a routine save. third goal: unlucky for maguire. from this point on, man u has to focus their efforts on finishing fourth as leicester did them a favour with a loss to spurs, and getting the UCL ticket via UEL

what is happening to DDG??? he was dependable up to the tail end of last season, where he started to commit rare errors. this season, the errors have been getting more frequent. is he on coasting mode because he signed a new contract?

its puzzling why OGS is selecting lindelof ahead of bailly, is it because he is a fellow scandinavian?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23863 / Power: 23
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

The starting line up itself decided the fate of the game.

Sergio Romero and Ighalo should have started since they had a good FA Cup run.

Only a few matches remaining. Stick with the winning team.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 21-07-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v West Ham x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/53431020
Old 21-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Hope so...if not chop off OGS' head....hehe...west ham lately is a very strong team defeated even our noisy neighbours in blue ...they must play Fernandez n Iglaho tgt then got good chance to win

Old 21-07-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
De Gea was the worlds best shot stopper, until the start of the last world cup. Ever since then, he's been on a decline, and now even Dean Henderson can get picked ahead of him from next season onwards.

Wonder why OGS rested Romero for this fixture. Eric Bailly is so injury prone, hopefully he won't be too long out this time.
Old 21-07-2020, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The squad is just not deep enough to handle so many fronts at one go. Chelsea had two days extra over us to recover from their last match. The fatigue is apparent. Nightmare match for DDG but I think he is mentally strong enough to recover.

Back to the league. Win against West Ham and a CL spot will be in our own hands heading to final Sunday. GGMU!
Old 21-07-2020, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Man Utd v West Ham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
Old 21-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Man Utd v West Ham

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ue-predictions
chun boh ???...hope so ...last predictions both of u got it wrong....haha...ManU drew Soton not ManU win them

Last edited by Rickey; 21-07-2020 at 04:20 PM.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

man u final fixtures are west ham and leicester, if they win vs west ham, they have a very good chance of qualifying for UCL. west ham's form improved, so it might be a narrow win for man u

leicester is missing several players and has poor form compared to man u, man u ftw!

#nocockup

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 22-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 5
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

By the time I get up tomorrow morning, we'll know Utd's CL chances. Hope we put west ham to rest and Liverpool thrash chelsea
Old 23-07-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
By the time I get up tomorrow morning, we'll know Utd's CL chances. Hope we put west ham to rest and Liverpool thrash chelsea
Red Devils losing steam again.. drew 1-1 with near bottom team the Hammers ..almost lost to them...Poooba again the villain with a hand ball n it appears like another off-day for all of them...both Charlie n lawro r wrong again... in the final game in this form, pls don't put them to win.. draw at most which is enough to put them thru to CL...

they r very lucky they din lose to the more goal hungry west ham team led by former manager David Moyes... strikers just passing the ball to each other around the west ham goal which is tightly defended instead of trying to take speculative shot at goal.. if they continue to play like this in the last game against Leicester they might lose n be doomed from CL football next season... OGS also got to hv his head chopped for putting up such a tired n lifeless team on the field...shd not hv started Mensah and shd hv put Iglaho in the start up i/o the useless Rashford...with his 1st touch of the ball as a sub he nearly scored ...they hv been guilty of giving away the ball to their opponents too often... and the defence is weak too... if OGS and the team don't buck up n take it easy in the final game, then that's the end of them

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2020 at 07:58 AM.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Yes, u r right bro.... Pool thrash chelski 5-3....but red devils themselves were nearly put to rest by West ham 1-1...the players r simply not fit enough n r very tired....they r limping towards the final point.... one more knock n they KO.... haha

Last edited by Rickey; 23-07-2020 at 11:06 AM.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

The mental and physical fatigue is obvious. Six weeks of a match every 3 to 4 days with no depth in the squad to properly rotate. Big worry is that Leicester will have had a full week to recover vs our 3 days for the final match. And they will be going all out since they need to win vs our need only to draw.

Greenwood did really well for that goal. You see at least three opponents converge on him whenever he has the ball, these past few matches. Typical progression for a forward - opponents watch footage and devise defensive plans and the forward has to constantly find new ways to create that space and score. Well worked with Martial that time.

Hope they can somehow find it in themselves to go into overdrive for the final match.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

It do or died for the last game against Leicester...

If they have win against west ham they could have relax for the last game and hold on for a draw....

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1