The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2024, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
I don’t exactly deliberately go to a MP (excuses haha), but as a driver (not Grab) I am quite popular with clients from a certain country who visit Singapore. Recently, all tourists… and I always recommend them to Chinatown and Mustafa when they want local favour shopping… while waiting hours for them (and still paid btw haha), I have no choice but to go MP. Past three months have been a fuckathon (2-3 times/week) haha… next few months back to my regular business clients… Sianz… but lots of late nights at KTV areas though….
Though you say you are a driver, you must be earning very well
2-3 times per week for 3 months?
Old 22-01-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros!
Massage here is expensive but generally is about $60/hr.
Old 23-01-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4490 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Though you say you are a driver, you must be earning very well
2-3 times per week for 3 months?
There is a reason why you suddenly see so many chauffeured MPVs on the road. Want to join? Haha. 5-figure a month, but no day no night no sleep no sick, no work life balance.

Last edited by Xyberduke; 23-01-2024 at 07:26 AM.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Gotta explore out of the west.

plenty of spa pushing for 88 nonsense if you want GQ. Some are still decent after promo price. Ask the ML for longer HDLY if already using oil

Go towards central from Chinatown to Bugis/Beach road then the world widens.
There's plenty of places with good TCM basic massage with GQ and good looking ML.

A ML I visit yesterday told me she get like 10% approximately of what you pay for massage. The rest GQ is her own earnings.
Old 23-01-2024, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

when market rate is 50/hr + 50/hj..... i go at least 1 time a week...

now i see the price i dulan... try the ml lagi dulan so i go 1 time every 2 or 3 mths...
Old 23-01-2024, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros!
Go support the $50-$60 max type of SPA ! The rest you can ignore and boycott it. Those high ly price ones are passing the operation cost onto the customer. I always support the $50-$60 type and they are also very good and with some happy ending here and there.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
when market rate is 50/hr + 50/hj..... i go at least 1 time a week...

now i see the price i dulan... try the ml lagi dulan so i go 1 time every 2 or 3 mths...
don't tulan la...that is what this forum is for, brothers helping each other out. Share around good budget spa with good massage and ending is still available. It all depends on the location.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Gotta explore out of the west.

plenty of spa pushing for 88 nonsense if you want GQ. Some are still decent after promo price. Ask the ML for longer HDLY if already using oil

Go towards central from Chinatown to Bugis/Beach road then the world widens.
There's plenty of places with good TCM basic massage with GQ and good looking ML.

A ML I visit yesterday told me she get like 10% approximately of what you pay for massage. The rest GQ is her own earnings.
..See..ML gets 10% ..WTF is this? It's the boss that is getting the BIGGer share. So we must stop supporting those highly priced type.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 2
moomoo40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I usually visit twice a month. Good to have a relaxing massage, especially the day after I visit the gym and my trainer tekan me until muscles sibeh sore
Old 25-01-2024, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
Melodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMelodyy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

curious, what are the reasons bros visit spa over the local massage thread when the dmg is comparable if not cheaper than 88+1b?
Old 25-01-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodyy View Post
curious, what are the reasons bros visit spa over the local massage thread when the dmg is comparable if not cheaper than 88+1b?
I am actually kinda curious also about the local massage thing. I went to look it up a bit & seems like some of it is operating in apartments and not sure if it is safe haha.
Old 25-01-2024, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodyy View Post
If you wanna visit spa, then go for those with proper massage as well. Usually MP comes with ML that has certifications for massage. Good for aching backs + some fun. Prices are all there even if there's FJ.
MP can be cheaper than SLG too. 50+50 or 58+50 with pretty face can be found.

For apartment based, most of them massage like playing piano, possibility of land mines too. You won't know their exact face until you reach there. So reading FR is important. Can find more SYT who will go SN for you. Some like to build relationship for more services in future.

So at the end see whether you value the massage part or not.
Old 25-01-2024, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thanks all the bros for advice! So far only went to 2 Spa in the west area.

Notice that they always have this early morning promo for 58/68 for 60min. Do those also provide any extras?

The first time i went to one was in a neighborhood estate but only massage no extras haha. maybe cause first time go in also blur , i just sit on the bed didn't know need to change to the pants lol..

they never give you bao yang meh?
Old 25-01-2024, 08:24 AM
Samster

ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
If you wanna visit spa, then go for those with proper massage as well. Usually MP comes with ML that has certifications for massage. Good for aching backs + some fun. Prices are all there even if there's FJ.
MP can be cheaper than SLG too. 50+50 or 58+50 with pretty face can be found.

For apartment based, most of them massage like playing piano, possibility of land mines too. You won't know their exact face until you reach there. So reading FR is important. Can find more SYT who will go SN for you. Some like to build relationship for more services in future.

So at the end see whether you value the massage part or not.
what is SLG and SN?
Old 25-01-2024, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fshare View Post
most spa even in neighbourhood still have happy one la. I am already at the stage where it is hard for me to believe still have super clean spa other than those few renowned ones. My mind is screwed already..

if u first time and act like noob noob they for sure wont give u happening. they also scared! hahaha
in that case do you autoroam them before GQ has even been asked? Since you assume that they are dirty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1