The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 17
charliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to allcharliee is a name known to all
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

Thanks for the update!!! Keep it coming
Old 19-07-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for the new invader to come in..
Old 19-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
ocarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
NabyKeitaNo8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
ganlaobubu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more updates.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
poombeehoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 19-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

None of us moved. It all happened too quickly as Jack immediately saw it as a chance to escape from this embarrassing situation. Thankfully I reacted fast enough to pull on him to stop him from going over. God knows how he would react if he saw what was happening over there.

" Hey Jack. You don't have any money on you isn't it? " I immediately cooked up an excuse on the spot.

" Oh yeah.. " he scratched his head in realization.

" Ahh, don't worry I got it. " Auntie Maxwell then went over to her bags.

Just then, the gate door opened on its own. Auntie Maxwell probably realized that it was Uncle Maxwell that had opened the door as she then muttered. " Ahh, that must be my husband. "

Hearing that, Jack immediately shrank further behind. After all, he was playing with his wife's body just moments ago. The fear of getting caught overwhelmed him in that instant. However, the gate remained open for a while before it closed. Uncle Maxwell then came up with Jack's food in his hands. He waved over to us.

" Hey, did any of you guys order room service? I bumped into the waiter by the door. "

" Umm, I did. " Jack then raised his hands timidly.

" Alright, here you go. " Uncle Maxwell then smiled as he walked over and passed the food over to Jack.

While Jack took his food over to the table to eat, I saw Uncle Maxwell flashing a thumbs up to Auntie Maxwell. Come to think of it, where's Auntie Kat? Was she still hiding at the stairwell? No, the more important question was that how did they manage to keep the waiter quiet because there was no hiding spot when the gate opens. So since Uncle Maxwell opened the gate, it must have meant that the waiter saw Auntie Kat butt naked. If I was in the shoes of the waiter, I would have been utterly surprised and perhaps let out a shout or something but there was none. Weird. Oh wait. I have totally forgotten, common sense was the illogical thing here. This was an unofficial nudist resort after all. It shouldn't be weird to see customers naked and such. Just what was I even thinking?

[Uncle Maxwell's side of the story]

" Room Service~ " both Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell immediately froze up the same way as us the moment they heard the employee shouting through the wooden gate just outside.

They were still locked in an embrace as Auntie Kat's entire body had toppled over and was resting on Uncle Maxwell's chest, his penis still inside of her as his semen trickled out from where they were connected. Both of them were catching their breath until that happened as both of their eyes bulged like goldfishes. Auntie Kat immediately panicked but Uncle Maxwell was quick to react and stopped her from making any noises. He simply hushed her and his hand went over to the gate's lock to open it. He said Auntie Kat was terribly afraid and tried to stop him. He then whispered to her.

" If I don't open it now, someone will definitely come to open it. "

Hearing that, Auntie Kat immediately nodded furiously as she tried to cover up with her hands as Uncle Maxwell opened the gate. The Balinese employee came into view as Uncle Maxwell greeted him with a smile. The employee immediately scanned both of Uncle Maxwell and Auntie Kat, both of which were butt naked, with Uncle Maxwell's dick still coated in a mixture of semen and Auntie Kat's vaginal juices whereas semen was trickling down from Auntie Kat's pussy. Understanding the situation or at least what had transpired here, the employee simply gave an understanding smile in response.

" Your room service, sir. " the employee then took the food from the trolley that he was pushing around and passed it to Uncle Maxwell.

" That would be $x. "

Both of them froze in that instant. One was butt naked to begin with and another only had swimming trunks on. Needless to say, they didn't have any money on them.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

nice update
Old 19-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 10
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great update, TS. Please continue with it. Cheers.
Old 19-07-2018, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
nudegal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, do keep it coming
Old 20-07-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
blurred deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi TS can i get exhibit O pls? thks?
Old 20-07-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Another great update TS.
Old 20-07-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

" Ooooh.. " the employee groaned.

Things had escalated rather quickly. The employee quickly realized that both of them didn't have any money on them. The weird thing was since this was the inside of their private villa, they could have just easily gone back to the compound to get their wallets. However, both Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell did not move at all as they huddled up and started whispering to each other. Finding it weird, the employee then asked, " Umm, Mr Maxwell? Is there something wrong? "

" Hmm, you see. We're playing a game now so we can't move from this spot. " Uncle Maxwell then walked away from Auntie Kat and pulled the employee outside and started talking.

" Ahhh, one of your usual games I assume? " the employee who has been working here for about 1-2 years had served Uncle Maxwell before so he was understanding.

" Yup. So that's why we were wondering if we could pay in a different manner? " Uncle Maxwell then asked.

" Hmm? By credit card you mean? I have to check with the front desk. " the employee still wasn't particularly sure what he was getting at.

" Nah. How about this? " he then whispered his proposal to the employee who listened.

That was how the situation became like this. As Uncle Maxwell walked back to the swimming pool where all of us were at with Jack's food, outside of the villa was Auntie Kat, on her knees, as she sucked the employee off. It honestly didn't take much to convince Auntie Kat. It was fairly easy to manipulate her after coming so far. It was clear that she would do anything so long as Jack doesn't see her like this. That was why the payment for the mere $3 SGD Fish & Chips that Jack had ordered was his Mom's body. Of course, Jack knew nothing about it as he happily munched into his food, completely unaware that his Mom had just literally prostituted herself for his food. A local $3 prostitute, where else can you find such a deal?

" Mmm.. " Auntie Kat sighed as she took the employee's pecker into her mouth. It wasn't as big as Uncle D or Uncle Maxwell but still.

" Alright, enjoy your food Jack. I'm going to go back and pass the room service money to the employee. " Uncle Maxwell then said as he took some money and headed back towards the gate.

" Oh okay. Sam, do you want some? It's delicious man. " Jack then asked me.

" Nah I will pass. Maybe save some for your Mom. " I shrugged.

" Haha yeah ok. Is she still in the toilet though? She's missing out on the good weather man. " Jack simply smiled and continued eating. Oh yeah, I'm sure she isn't missing out on much my dear.

Uncle Maxwell then went back towards the gate and opened it before heading outside to where those two were at. The reason why they were doing it outside instead of where the 2 were originally at was because it was simply too cramped for 3 people to fit in without someone noticing. That's why Uncle Maxwell had pulled Auntie Kat outside and let him service the employee there. It was literally out in the open and any residents of other private villas that may pass by ours would see them but thankfully, it doesn't seem like there's anyone else around.

" Jack seems to be enjoying his food. He hasn't noticed anything yet. " Uncle Maxwell then told Auntie Kat.

" Haaa.. Ahh.. That's good.. " Auntie Kat sighed as she was being taken from behind.

Although Uncle Maxwell had came inside of her earlier and they had no chance of cleaning up, the employee didn't seem to mind the messy goop that was being dragged out from where they were connected each time he retracted his dick in and out of her. In fact, nothing but ecstasy was painted on the employee's face. No, it wasn't just him but also, Auntie Kat. Uncle Maxwell then grinned,

" Seems like you're enjoying it as well. "
Old 20-07-2018, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

good updates, and waiting for more please..
Old 20-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 20
yello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to beholdyello is a splendid one to behold

Great update! Let’s turn Auntie Kat into a real filthy slut who will fuck anyone!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1