The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-01-2019, 02:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
As per november 2018 trip. Day i get 2k peso while night i get 3.5k peso
This is the ewr for beer bars am i right? I think HiSo still can get 1.5k LT
Can try wechat also but hit or miss sometimes....might be billyboy.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Short time I think 1500php can get, give them some beer they stay with you few hour and can go for 3x.

LT 2500php also can get but bar is 3000php +-
Old 09-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
T...? I think HiSo still can get 1.5k LT.
Lol
>10years ago maybe...
Or you must be very young and handsome.
Old 09-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just use apps and contact them and can get 1500php for ST. They don’t care you are round or square
Old 09-01-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

Use badoo DIA and any social network, don’t need go to bar and barfine girls
Old 09-01-2019, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Sound like Manila rate now.
Old 09-01-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

During my last trip to hi so , one of the fl I booked before offer 3some at 1500 each but I did not ask whether short time or overnight
I did not take them because I have already on another FL
Maybe something to do with timing. You may try for lower price when close to 4 am

Any way I going solo again AC this Friday for 2 night stay. Any bro wanna Cheong together pm me
Old 15-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Has field ave become a full Korean joints nowadays? At least that is what happening last time with 4-5 mega clubs who are Korea owned. Miss the day of 1350peso overnight rate with full GFE included several years back. What the standard rate now?

I was in Angles City last May. The bar fines in the day bars around Don Juico Ave and Mitchell Ave were 2300php + 120 + 300. That was bar fine + my drink + a lady drink. The girls I saw were mostly fat young girls with baby damage and a fat meaty nose. The slim syt were way more than the above price. A clean new economy hotel room was 2300php a night.
Old 16-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Went to ac last week for 2 nights

The ex club Ra floor manager/ Mc brought me to a strip club
The girl quality much better than dun shot
The strip club name should be Mikasi secret place if I remember correctly quite abit of customers but I think most of them are local

This club have vip rooms whereby you can do business inside such as bbbj, fj
I was told the rate subject to the girls quality
Usual rate - bbbj 1500 and fj3000 or more
Some girls don’t do fj, and some girls fj rates as high as 4 to 5000 peso
Same as dun shot , you may book the girl after they finish work at 4am
Didn’t try the girls there as I was rushing to hi so to meet up some girls
Definitely have to try in my next trip

The strip club location quite near to walking street but don’t ask me the address as I still New to ac. You may try to ask the Philippines tuptup
Old 17-01-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 16
kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I am planning to try out angeles in feb, any experienced bros can share good hotel choices?

Planning to go between 21-25 feb. any bros wanna join?

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
Hi bros, I am planning to try out angeles in feb, any experienced bros can share good hotel choices?

Planning to go between 21-25 feb. any bros wanna join?
you have to state your budget bro. from $30-$300. anyway few of the popular decent hotels that i tried are devera, la teresita and condotel and few others, average standard room about $40.
Old 17-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

kuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to beholdkuatos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
you have to state your budget bro. from $30-$300. anyway few of the popular decent hotels that i tried are devera, la teresita and condotel and few others, average standard room about $40.
My budget will be below $150 per night, of course, cheaper better. would prefer somewhere with easy access to happening areas.

I don't need posh or awesome facilities, but room cleanliness and comfort is important to me

And must have window for me... I hate rooms without windows

Will take a look at the hotels you mentioned bro!

If you zap me, please tell me what I did wrong. I don't hold grudges, but would definitely wanna know what I did wrong.
Old 17-01-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My budget will be below $150 per night, of course, cheaper better. would prefer somewhere with easy access to happening areas.

I don't need posh or awesome facilities, but room cleanliness and comfort is important to me

And must have window for me... I hate rooms without windows

Will take a look at the hotels you mentioned bro!
Not your first time to pH I hope. Lot of hotels are scary. Like few places I stayed in Makati. 32 stories. One working lift. Fire exit all locked.

Now I avoid those places. Don't mind if not top class, but no death traps

150$ is pretty good - 5000 pesos a night.
Old 17-01-2019, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
$150 has pretty lots of choices. Central Park Tower with good location has good reviews from my friends, thou I have never stayed there.
Old 17-01-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Not your first time to pH I hope. Lot of hotels are scary. Like few places I stayed in Makati. 32 stories. One working lift. Fire exit all locked.

Now I avoid those places. Don't mind if not top class, but no death traps

150$ is pretty good - 5000 pesos a night.
I am considering queens hotel now. location review and price seems good.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1