The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Top 5 as of 10 Jan 2019

1. Lisa 1820 rtc
- Great combo of GFE, sexual chemistry in a pretty and body beautiful package, allowed painting but no frenching, tight pussy
2. Xia Tian WH04
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services in body beautiful package, no painting and frenching
3. Happy 1820
- Good combo of sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package + resembles my ex- colleague, allowed painting but no frenching, ultra tight pussy
4. 1608 Anqi
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services in a curvy body package, allowed painting and DFK, almost swallowed each other, multiple cums (she), quite tight pussy
5. 2033 Mei Le
- Good combo of sexual chemistry with very pretty syt but substandard services (although bj quite good IMO), don’t French nor allow lick breasts, but allowed sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight and shallow pussy - hence I can ignore all her inadequacies - yes it’s that shiok for me
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-01-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Top 5 as of 10 Jan 2019

1. Lisa 1820 rtc
- Great combo of GFE, sexual chemistry in a pretty and body beautiful package, allowed painting but no frenching, tight pussy
2. Xia Tian WH04
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services in body beautiful package, no painting and frenching
3. Happy 1820
- Good combo of sexual chemistry with a very pretty syt and body beautiful package + resembles my ex- colleague, allowed painting but no frenching, ultra tight pussy
4. 1608 Anqi
- Great combo of sexual chemistry and services in a curvy body package, allowed painting and DFK, almost swallowed each other, multiple cums (she), quite tight pussy
5. 2033 Mei Le
- Good combo of sexual chemistry with very pretty syt but substandard services (although bj quite good IMO), don’t French nor allow lick breasts, but allowed sex in multiple positions, had great time pounding her ultra tight and shallow pussy - hence I can ignore all her inadequacies - yes it’s that shiok for me
Bro...you are the Authentic WhoreLord man...you are whoremongering daily
Old 10-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro...you are the Authentic WhoreLord man...you are whoremongering daily
Bro

No lah
I’m only dropping by recently to vent my pent up frustrations over the past 9-10mths

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 10-01-2019, 10:18 PM
Samster

Bonus Top 5 (Tightest Pussies)

Bros,

For those who enjoys plunging your fat cocks into tight pussies, some of the tight ones I had experienced recently:

1. 1820 Lisa (shld have just rtc though)
2. 1820 Happy
3. 2033 Mei Le
4. 1606a Xiao Qi
5. 2047 Yiyi

Please don’t flame me if experiences differ.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

But brother I had total different experience when rtf Lisa of 1820, she did not allow me to paint her bush and not licking her nipple so quite disappointed.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
But brother I had total different experience when rtf Lisa of 1820, she did not allow me to paint her bush and not licking her nipple so quite disappointed.
Bro

Give and take bah
I was lucky with some gals
But unlucky with others eg the supposed good service cum chemistry gal 2047 Yiyi din allow me to lick breast.

Maybe it also helped that I’m relatively young, trim, and not too bad looking

😅
Old 10-01-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 9
Happypudding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandjill1992 View Post
Am I the only one that thinks that yiyi is overrated? Compared to all the Angpais like Lulu, Xiaoxiao, Xiaoyu etc etc etc. I feel like her standards are at most average.
Just my humble opinion. She is a friendly and hot Ah Lian that's for sure. But service wise after trying so many other girls. I find that she is not as great as I once thought.
Below is my FR on her from about 2 months back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Yiyi 2047

Quick FR for this pretty lass

Looks: 9/10 A looker. Subjective department, but she is definitly a very pretty lass in my opinion.

Body: 7/10 Slim. A or B- cup? Brown eraser nipples. Smooth skin with a nice smell. One weird thing about her is that her abdomen size seems to fluctuate every visit. Not sure if it is the effect of contraception pills or constipation

Frenching: 9/10. YMMY. She refuse to french me on the first visit. But now we lick each other's tongue like lolipop

Catbath: 5/10. Short catbath around your chest and groin area before she proceed for blow job.

BBBJ: 6/10. She usually only does it for a short while. But she will do it a little longer if you request, but visibly annoyed if you want for too long. Not that great at sucking cock either.

AR: 0/10. Do not offer this service.

FJ: 6/10. No stamina. Only ride for awhile before she become a dead fish.

Overall: 7/10. If you like pretty faces and have not much demands on everything else, she is the one. Her looks alone is enough to make me RTF on so many occasion. However her service is so-so only. Friendly and knows how to seduce you. Used to let me fuck her raw when she just came. However she seems to have caught something and insist on CD nowadays. Or maybe just enough regulars le. All in all worth a $150 try and see how is your chemistry with her.
I think our experience with her is similar There are many girls with better service then her but not as good looking. When she just came she was more hardworking. Nowadays I think she tired liao. Can't be bothered to seduce and retain more customers when she already have so many :P
Old 10-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happypudding View Post
Below is my FR on her from about 2 months back:

I think our experience with her is similar There are many girls with better service then her but not as good looking. When she just came she was more hardworking. Nowadays I think she tired liao. Can't be bothered to seduce and retain more customers when she already have so many :P
Quota hit le
Same experience with her hence nvr rtf her
😅
Old 11-01-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Top 5 as of 10 Jan 2019

1. Lisa 1820 rtc
2. Xia Tian WH04
3. Happy 1820
4. 1608 Anqi
5. 2033 Mei Le
Bro An Qi issit the tall and skinny one. Look a bit like OL.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro An Qi issit the tall and skinny one. Look a bit like OL.
Bro,

She’s neither slim nor plump, although I would have prefer if she slim down by at least 5 pounds.
Only tried their Anqi and Qiao An recently.
The rest I’m not familiar yet.

😅
Old 20-01-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Top 5 as of 20 Jan 2019

1. 1667 Kay Kay / KK / Kei Kei
- Great combo of GFE, sexual chemistry in a not- so- pretty, not-syt, and not-so-slim/ sexy body package, deep frenching, din try painting, loose pussy but can squeeze her vaginal muscles to simulate ultra tight pussy, commando
2. Xia Tian WH04
3. Happy 1820
4. 1608 Anqi
5. 2033 Mei Le
Old 21-01-2019, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

1612 Qiqi
1669 FeiEr
W04 XiaTian
2047 yiyi
2831A yiyi
Old 21-01-2019, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Stocks are getting low ahead of CNY.

Here is mine for 2019:

2047 Yiyi
1608 Xiao Xiao
2831A Keke
W04 Xia Tian
W04 Tian Xin
Old 22-01-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jackandjill1992 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs down Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Stocks are getting low ahead of CNY.

Here is mine for 2019:

2047 Yiyi
1608 Xiao Xiao
2831A Keke
W04 Xia Tian
W04 Tian Xin
All the Yiyi dogs here need to get a life. Just because I said she is over rated kena zap by all her supporters. Hello. I said OVER RATED NOT LOUSY. Come on la. You guys either didn't try enough girls in GL or kena gongtao. I can easily picked 10 girls off my list that is better than her in all areas. I only said she is over rated to not mislead new users here. Bunch of mountain tortoises here in this forum.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All the Yiyi dogs here need to get a life. Just because I said she is over rated kena zap by all her supporters. Hello. I said OVER RATED NOT LOUSY. Come on la. You guys either didn't try enough girls in GL or kena gongtao. I can easily picked 10 girls off my list that is better than her in all areas. I only said she is over rated to not mislead new users here. Bunch of mountain tortoises here in this forum.
Maybe if you share with us your easily picked 10 gals with good FR description, you will get more points added back.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1