The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2018, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
blakhock blakhock
Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

The old societal model was:
A young woman would trade her youth and fertility exclusively to only one man, and he in turn would be the workhorse and take care of her when she gets past her prime. This
Men are waking up and realizing this system is defective and toxic. Women's sexual liberation, feminism and the birth control pill, have ironically dis-empowered women. They are throwaway sexual objects now more than ever.
was a great incentive for men to work, become men, and get married. You got a prize, a young beautiful loyal wife. In theory, as we know life isn't perfect. She does him a favor early on by being a virgin/exclusive and later he does her a favor by staying and supporting her instead of leaving her for a younger woman.
The new societal model is:
Women whore around and waste their youth and fertility on Chad/Tyrone, get walled out, get STDs, lose their ability to pair bond, rapidly accelerate their aging process with excessive alcohol and fast food, and have no loyalty to any man. What good man wants to pay an arm and a leg for something 30 other men got for free? The incentive for men is gone. You don't get a prize anymore. You get a parasite with an entitlement mentality that’s looking to take your resources and then some. Before you even say “I do”, she’s already plotting how to financially rape you in family court when she divorces your sorry ass in a few years.
You're expected to pay a premium price for a used up, beaten up, soulless woman from the bargain basement bins of some store in the hood with the morals of an alley cat, an in denial, freak of nature, pathologically delusional, self-esteem deficient, morally bankrupt, bottom dwelling, blood sucking, inhuman, creature of the night, spawned from the seed of Satan, bitch on wheels, and a boil on the buttocks of the world. When she dies, the last living reminder of hell will be gone from the face of the earth.
She has kids from Chad/Tyrone or both, personal credit card debt, no assets, school debt for a worthless degree in liberal arts, no cooking skills, no fiscal responsibility, an overly banged vagina, and a pet you’ll be expected to take care of as well. And you're supposed to be happy about this opportunity to lick up the scraps from the floor. The so-called good men she wants and can’t find are out there. They just don’t want her at the table because she has nothing to bring except financial and emotional pain. In addition, she also has great expectations you’ll do everything for her, make her feel better, and provide the life she feels she deserves. All this while she cheats behind your back with the “bad boys” she really wants while you’re at work paying for all this. Yea, that sounds like a good deal, is this the line I stand in to loose half my sh!t?
Good luck with that.

a comment in
youtube. com/watch?v=PulfEkq4NkI
Old 26-12-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakhock View Post
The old societal model was:
A young woman would trade her youth and fertility exclusively to only one man, and he in turn would be the workhorse and take care of her when she gets past her prime.

Good luck with that.

a comment in
youtube. com/watch?v=PulfEkq4NkI
wah... jin savage
Old 26-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!sadfatgal is one of the Best!

We are learning to be more independent.
Old 26-12-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster (M)

blakhock blakhock

1-Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2-Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

search youtube for human farming.

search feminism is satanism
Old 26-12-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 8
L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!L0stInL0ve is one of the Best!

Guys,
A very good video to watch.

Old 27-12-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster (M)

blakhock blakhock

Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Women are getting more and more nonsensical. First they want equality, want to go to work, want to have career. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of their career, they feel bad neglecting their children, especially newborn babies after giving birth, want longer maternity. OK, fair enough. Then they complain because of the long maternity, their career progression is hindered, want equal treatment. That is when I say wtf, how to judge performance when you're not at work? Maternity short complain short, maternity long complain hinder career OK then, we give paternity to men to share in looking after the kids. Then they say men not doing enough. OK then, some men who earn less than their wives even took career breaks to look after their kids. Then they compare these men with other men and complain their husbands useless, not bringing the bacon home, that women should be the ones being tais tais at home. Seriously WTF! You are the one who wanted to work in the first place! Then there are those women who open their legs to earn easy money, to get career advancement, to get all sorts of benefits. And then when they got their money, fame and fortune, they turn around and cry #MeToo because its fashionable to do so and will give them publicity. Wife don't want to cook still complain husband come home late. No dinner come home so early for fuck? Don't want to have sex still complain husband go find prostitute. You don't let me fuck, I go find women who will la! All these nonsense because there's so many useless and weak men out there. If you are a real man, not one of those useless weaklings who just follow "Their Rules" to be rewarded with a fuck when her mood is good, stand up and take charge of not just your own finances, but also your family, your career and your life!

I think men should start our own movement: #FuckYou!

If you respect me as a man, I'll respect you as a woman. If you want to boss me around and give me shit, I'll just have to drop my respect for your as well and look upon you as nothing more than a hole to be fucked.
Fuck feminism bs
Old 28-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Man is at the losing edge when comes to marriage . A big commitment and burden for the whole life.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

I long for a married life so far no hope....
Well for the family thing ... someone to share your up and down
Of cos no pain no gain
Got children life can be more lively especially their growing up years
Seem like nowaday u need a million bucks for a child from milk powder to education...

If u have a family be blessed and treasure it

I used to have married friends who say they rather remain single but i sense they are deep down in their heart that they are happy being married then being alone and lonely...
Old 29-12-2018, 04:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Man is at the losing edge when comes to marriage . A big commitment and burden for the whole life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
I used to have married friends who say they rather remain single but i sense they are deep down in their heart that they are happy being married then being alone and lonely...
When u married the right one then u wont regret.
Old 29-12-2018, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 11
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
only point is to bear children. If you have no plans of having children of your own, then there is really no point!
U get to fuck ur wife raw, and creampie for that 5sec orgasm, for whore is dangerous to fuck raw.
Old 29-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziwan View Post
When u married the right one then u wont regret.
Lmao right one? There is no "right one" bro. You are living in a fantasy.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

anyone feel like this when he is with his gf or wife ?
felt like a human selfie stick with i'm with my thai friend...

Old 30-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-01-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfatgal View Post
We are learning to be more independent.
ROFL! It is not independence you have. It is more molly coddling you have. Almost like a child but worse. Women in general, lack reason and integrity.
Old 01-01-2019, 12:35 PM
Samster

Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1