The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2014, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 12
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Quote:
Originally Posted by delebird View Post
bro, i completely agree with you.
i didn't step up and let her get the best of me.
there were occocians i got mad and wanted to demand from her,
but reading them situation it would get really messy, considering she's outcall at my home.

but yes, totally agree with what you said about me. will take this a lesson,
glad we see eye to eye without u getting mad. i am a paying consumer myself and have patronised many fls in the past. my style is nv to pay for recycled fls, or accept shit from them too. i will normally walk out of the room/take back my money if possible by force since i am not getting the service i want.

bro, i sincerely feel sorry for u that u wasted yr $900 plus on her. i hope u can toughen yrself up mentally so in future u will not accept shit from fls like yuri again. you are paying for her service and she NEED yr money to feed herself/support herself or whatever so u r the KING here.
Old 17-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
mitsukihayase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sympathies with delebird, but thought the moral of the story is to never do outcalls. Too risky imo.

That being said, I can understand why girls want their cash upfront too. But man, what a bad experience, but this is part of the ups and downs that comes with being a chiongster. Better luck next time, and if you're looking for an all-nighter, always go for someone with whom you've formed some chemistry with, don't try someone new!

On a separate note, been keeping a watch on the new girls, none seem really eye-catching. Tried to book Sunwah earlier this week before she disappeared, but a miscomm and a tight schedule prevented a meet-up from happening.

Anyone tried Kim Sou? Otherwise I'm tempted to take a plunge of faith and try the Japanese Yuri.....
Old 17-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuming87 View Post
Wrong move for bonking Mimi last night.

Looks: don't looks as cute as the photo. More like normal avg girl.
Body: normal. Short frame.
Service: boring. Not accommodating.
Frenching: No. Only light kiss.
bbbj: need to work harder.

Give me a feeling like PRC rush job. Zzzz
Rtf: no way. Never scold bro sistar I guess I'm kind enough.

Pissed!
Thanks for FR I was going to book today, guess not
Lucky I check back this thread
Nowadays at this prices cannot be too careful
Old 17-08-2014, 09:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!

brother Wuming

Mimi does french. At least with me, why does the Mimi you state sound so different from the one i met.

So weird but anyway i have a fr for this Mimi from brother Sistar

Was looking through SBF as i have afew hours of free time.

This girl caught my eye.

Fast leg and hand texted Brother Sistar, responded immediately. detailed and fast response in which i like.

Went to the designated place, environment is good and clean.

Plus point for me because i am a clean freak.

I am quite surprised when i saw her as you guys know OKT love photoshopping and everything. This girl is prettier than the photo (at least from my point of view).

A short but detailed Fr for her.

Size: Petite, short and small, Nice to carry and bong

Attitude: very bubbly character, with no language barrier as she can communicate via English. Oh yes i love her smile. 9.5/10

Kiss: Very soft lips like kissing gf i give a 9/10

Headlights: i think big B or C definitely for boobs lovers.

I love her nipples, some thing that turn me on. Oh yes she is shaven so no need to feel disgusted as i know some brothers find it a turn off.

RTF: Yes but wait for OC give me some free time.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 0
QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!QUICK_CUM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayabby View Post
Hi Bros... Anybody Tried Eun Jung from Sistar stable? Any feedback?

Appreciate!

Cheers
Any fr? thanks
Old 17-08-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
delebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdelebird is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FOR BROS ON MY FR:

OKT: IWANTFLS
Girl: YURI
RACE:KOREAN

please do not mix with the japanese yuri. the yuri i mentioned is korean.
And OKT is IWANTFLS, it seems the tread was removed and the girl might not be working anymore.
Old 19-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FOR BROS ON MY FR:

And OKT is IWANTFLS, it seems the tread was removed and the girl might not be working anymore.
yah it took awhile before i tot, eh if the Yuri i was thinking is 700 how come can overnight for 800
Old 19-08-2014, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrickcarrick View Post
Found a none photoshop face of mimi from sistar's thread. She's a gem.
But short.

posting to confirm its the girl in this pic (the reflection highlighted)
the face resemblance to this pic is about 75%

booking process was the longest exchange of SMS with any agent i experienced before all because i asked 'can french can paint?' valid question since all the threads for girl say "all services". but then got other bro say no french allowed. agent say depends, but assured me he told her to provide good service

Face : 7
Body : 7, yes not the 1.65
Boobs : natural C
Skin : smooth, ok skin tone, some tattoo
BBBJ : 8.5 one of the longest i had plus some deepthroat, great attitude, half way she asked if pain or should go stronger, i right away say stronger
FJ : 7.5 enjoyable she accomodating, bed to carry to standing to doggy
GFE : got 7.5
Service:8

can paint, light french only

overall 7.25 enjoyable

RTF : probably try JIN next, tall is a plus

FR i compare her against SISTARS own stable of girls i've tried so far, Hyomin? (the first one SISTAR brought in) , Chae, Hye
Old 19-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 0
Suchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of lightSuchos is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
posting to confirm its the girl in this pic (the reflection highlighted)
the face resemblance to this pic is about 75%

booking process was the longest exchange of SMS with any agent i experienced before all because i asked 'can french can paint?' valid question since all the threads for girl say "all services". but then got other bro say no french allowed. agent say depends, but assured me he told her to provide good service

Face : 7
Body : 7, yes not the 1.65
Boobs : natural C
Skin : smooth, ok skin tone, some tattoo
BBBJ : 8.5 one of the longest i had plus some deepthroat, great attitude, half way she asked if pain or should go stronger, i right away say stronger
FJ : 7.5 enjoyable she accomodating, bed to carry to standing to doggy
GFE : got 7.5
Service:8

can paint, light french only

overall 7.25 enjoyable

RTF : probably try JIN next, tall is a plus

FR i compare her against SISTARS own stable of girls i've tried so far, Hyomin? (the first one SISTAR brought in) , Chae, Hye
korea standard now very good. I like
Old 19-08-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually the standards like peaked like last year or before now just have many girls, but harder to find those who match the premium asking price
Old 19-08-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 22
agoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to allagoodfellahk is a name known to all

Quote:
Arrangement: Outcall 10pm-6am.
Damage: 800SGD + 100Outcall Fees
Girl:YURI
OKT:I Want FL

Review: ABSOLUTELY FUCKING TERRIBLE!

I contacted the OKT. Said i was looking for an outcall all nighter.
Asked him to recommend me the best he had. He said Yuri.

Was suppose to go for Sistar my usual okt or try bro iconik.
But decided to try new one.

Summary of experience:
Face:7
Boobs: Boob Lover 7.5 ( D CUP MELONS )
GFE: -10
FJ: - 10
BJ: - 10
French: 1
Daty: NOT ALLOWED
Finger: NOT ALLOWED
HEAVY SMOKER
note: she threw cigrate butts down my balcony, and i've got in trouble because of that.
DRINKER

My honest FR review. I writing this minutes after she left to save any bros from making the mistake i did
Wow, that's seriously messed up. Although I do understand what other bros are saying about standing firm as a customer -- still it sounds like taking advantage of a bro / customer who is clearly being too nice / accommodating. Always two sides to a coin.

At any rate, thanks for your honest FR. Will always UP an honest FR that is what this thread is all about.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
seanp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SioniX View Post
Actually the standards like peaked like last year or before now just have many girls, but harder to find those who match the premium asking price
For all bros i just want to share a bit of my experience with bro sistar. I had booking with jin. For those who thinks shes hot better think again. True some okt really keep up with their girls but some really not. Like okt sistar.
I was really really disapointed with last nite apointment.

Firstly, apointment was suposed to be 9pm. I made it 8 50 to the hotel. Said i made apointment at 9 so i had to wait. Ok i wait 9pm i sms again said girl not ready had to wait 5 more minutes. Then 10 mnts. Then 15 mnts. Total i had to wait 45 mnts. Unbeliveable. This is the second time he made me wait like this. I told him already last time you made me wait dont do it again but hes done worse. Last time 30 mnts no 45 mnts. New low standard.

Second, when i entered the room, the girl looked like aged 10 to 15 years older than the posted pic. The foto was absolutely gorgeous chic the real one?? Make me wanna run away and save my 350.

Third, service was really poor n not up to standard 350. I swore other girl okt service way way way better. 2mnt bj, 3 mnt thrusting pain pain pain. No gfe angry face not good mood overal total waste of money.

Not the end yet, i ask the girl why made me wait 45 mnts. She said with honest face okt never sms her, she was free for the last hour. What the ffff.. so okt made we wait arround for nothing and the worse he did that on purpose.

I was gonna book mimi from sistar, but some honest bro already posted she look half the pic posted so granted my exp last nite i wont bother again with this okt. No matter how good the posted pic its all photoshoped n edited.

And for all bros out there who read this n still wish to book jin from sistar, i say go ahead n if you disapointed just remember you read my posting.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 0
nickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynickbaston deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FOR BROS ON MY FR:

she scare u so run road.

Hai these days the okt damn jia lat
Old 19-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 17
Arcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find betterArcticbear is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Many of the stables are hits and misses, some ok and some down rright shifty. Actually for local girls, sometimes u cannot blame the girls and customer from just doing it directly and minus off the OKT. Some girls told me even they are upset as the OKT make them fly here and fly there with impossible timings

That said, for Koreans, I thought Iconik is good. The brother is responsive, prompt and most importantly, most of his girls actually look like the photos. I also thought his prices are reasonable. Just my opinion, I am not advertising for anyonr
Old 19-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 11
yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!yellowong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Bia View Post
Sunwah was perhaps too traumatised by us to continue working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gian Bia View Post
Sunwah was perhaps too traumatised by us to continue working.
YES!!! Really irritated that sunwah went back in such short notice, i made an advance booking for her and BOOM! She is gone... Now, it makes me really want her and I am considering no one else in my list... She was recommended by my friend and he RTF her twice... Even said she is my type of girl...

Spitting in mouth is nothing compared to what the ill-treatments that Dome 1 girls are receiving...

But the funny thing is no one dares to mess with Dome 2's china girls... Apprently there isnt much compain in the forums for the PRC...

Perhaps it's because they are fiercer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1