The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of
Question Confused

I am just sharing about my recent events or I don't know what to call it. Previously, I posted about being dumped and my possible medical condition on cancer.

After she left me, I got female friends who was like asking me out, even though most of the time we end up petting ( cos I am still reeling from emotional hurt). However, I am caught in between should I do it or not, like angel and devil arguing above my head. I am sharing not because I wanna boast about my happenings but it's not like me out of sudden.

I don't portray myself as good person but I don't Cheong that much, on a scale of 10, I think my rating is almost 0. In recent years, I just download movies or reading stories here. But somehow I am not used to getting cosy with female friends as in doing it. I am certainly not 得了便宜又卖乖.

Just that I am like lost. It's like rotating these friends of mine, a married(madly in love with me), a single(whom in love with me since previous marriage till now), a divorcee(ex gf whom still waiting for me to do her), a virgin(early 40's never been in sex before).

I know about being 你情我愿. But somehow it's not me, I don't what's got into me. I don't think I can give them like I used to give in relationship as in material and emotional needs. I wanted to steer clear but can't help falling into the friends with benefits kind of situation.

Wonder how many of you guys or gals gone through it before.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1