The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
RIP asS Spa

any bros knows what happened to the Havelock branch? Wanted to go try ear digging but seems closed. LOL
Old 08-10-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: RIP asS Spa

Overcharging unfriendly ASS also want
Old 08-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Overcharging unfriendly ASS also want
ear digging in sg price are more or less the same from what i know. been to two and price difference were less than $10. im not sure about asS ones as i did not check
Old 08-10-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

asS is?

Sorry ah. Noob question.

Actually ear digging price abt the same. Between 28-40. But 28 is just digging outside. Not the inner portion. scratch itch only.

There was one which actually cost 88$. But that is for people with ear wax that is hardened like stone. They call it 耳结石。

But for Singaporeans hard to get that issue. Mostly prc will have that issue. Or old people who don’t do ear digging.

So 40 is the max you go.

Go whampoa try lor. Got a viet lady with big boobs. Or upper boon Keng. Really ear digging trained. Bugis also got. Ina spa. But that place is atas. Expensive ><. Robertson walk also got. Nature land spa.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
andrew9489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
any bros knows what happened to the Havelock branch? Wanted to go try ear digging but seems closed. LOL
Chinatown area have massage free ear dig service. its totally a clean spa.near Buddha Tooth, open wechat nearby, u will found it.

Avoid Ass Spa lar. Noob Ass Spa Sucks.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
asS is?

Sorry ah. Noob question.

Actually ear digging price abt the same. Between 28-40. But 28 is just digging outside. Not the inner portion. scratch itch only.

There was one which actually cost 88$. But that is for people with ear wax that is hardened like stone. They call it 耳结石。

But for Singaporeans hard to get that issue. Mostly prc will have that issue. Or old people who don’t do ear digging.

So 40 is the max you go.

Go whampoa try lor. Got a viet lady with big boobs. Or upper boon Keng. Really ear digging trained. Bugis also got. Ina spa. But that place is atas. Expensive ><. Robertson walk also got. Nature land spa.

Cheers
Ass spa = S Spa

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-10-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Blacklisted Spa that too hard push $88 P massage, for the boss to close one eye on the girls provide special service.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:33 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfire View Post
Blacklisted Spa that too hard push $88 P massage, for the boss to close one eye on the girls provide special service.
This S spa push the $88 openly... the counter already show u one cb face if u reject

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-10-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 7
mpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samstermpfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
This S spa push the $88 openly... the counter already show u one cb face if u reject
Heard that the counter girls take a cut if client take P massage. That's why they so hardworking to check room for normal massage and so hard push.
Old 08-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
pranksterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
asS is?

Sorry ah. Noob question.

So 40 is the max you go.

Cheers
Which joint at whampoa? can share?
Old 08-10-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Ohh. That spa. Heh. I actively avoid places that offer 88 p spa. Lol

Bro. For whampoa ear digging by viet. You can look in the below thread. I personally never try. But got a few people fr there.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...hlight=whampoa

You can try the tpy one also. But I don’t have contact. Ask from the people inside. I think it’s at tpy central.

Price wise. I don’t know. I only go upper boon Keng one who is a prc. Seems more professional.

Cheers
Old 08-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Already boycotted that ass spa.. Con shop..
Old 08-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

went to the one at bukit batok.

took the $88 massage.

not bad leh she tease all the way massage groin area.

opt for HJ $50. autoroam her body no reject. caress her butt, then go under her black polo t and go underneath her bra and play with her tits. prc lady. not bad leh $50 only with full autoroam. just that the $88 is expensive
Old 08-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
went to the one at bukit batok.

took the $88 massage.

not bad leh she tease all the way massage groin area.

opt for HJ $50. autoroam her body no reject. caress her butt, then go under her black polo t and go underneath her bra and play with her tits. prc lady. not bad leh $50 only with full autoroam. just that the $88 is expensive
sibeh ex lah....i pay $50 + $30 heartland rate for the above said service.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

I went to the one at Bukit Batok 2-3 years ago. No GQ, but she teased then said that if I want more, I need to top up for p massage first then discuss lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1