The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2003, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
foot reflexology pain pain

Is it normal for a person who do foot reflexology for the first time to be feeling very painful the next day? I am paining like hell when step on the floor right now, since this morning when I woke up....
Old 14-09-2003, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: foot reflexology pain pain

Quote:
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
Is it normal for a person who do foot reflexology for the first time to be feeling very painful the next day? I am paining like hell when step on the floor right now, since this morning when I woke up....
not true, pain while doing it , no more pain after you step out the place.
( if done correctly)
Old 14-09-2003, 08:57 PM
Samster

hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Re: foot reflexology pain pain

Quote:
Originally posted by chukeliang
not true, pain while doing it , no more pain after you step out the place.
( if done correctly)
wah, that means I in big big trouble right now becos' pain and have bruises somemore!....
Old 14-09-2003, 10:43 PM
bradpitt968

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: foot reflexology pain pain

Quote:
Think it's only painful when the certain "unhealthy" spot is being pressed.... in fact... if they don't press... don't think it suppose to be painful.... if nobody is pressing.... then it's either bruises... if it's not... then siao liao....
Old 14-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Samster

I think really siao liao.....the base of the foot is painful when step on the floor and the side of the foot is painful because got bruises...I heard someone said if really done by a true master then won't feel much pain isn't it?....maybe this guy kungfu not enough....let's hope tomolo will be better, if not must go see doctor liao...
Old 15-09-2003, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1277 / Power: 23
noppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud ofnoppensg has much to be proud of
Quote:
I think really siao liao.....the base of the foot is painful when step on the floor and the side of the foot is painful because got bruises...I heard someone said if really done by a true master then won't feel much pain isn't it?....maybe this guy kungfu not enough....let's hope tomolo will be better, if not must go see doctor liao...
Bro, I've that experience too after my first foot reflex session. It was done by a blind man and the pain is like what you said, the feet, just below the ankles. The blind man told me that after a few sessions, it should gets better. And it is very painful during the massage.

I didn't go for many foot reflex sessions after that but it certainly feels better now. Allow your legs to rest for a few days, let the pain subside. If the pain continues and never gets better say after a week, then consult a doctor.
Old 15-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by noppensg
Bro, I've that experience too after my first foot reflex session. It was done by a blind man and the pain is like what you said, the feet, just below the ankles. The blind man told me that after a few sessions, it should gets better. And it is very painful during the massage.

I didn't go for many foot reflex sessions after that but it certainly feels better now. Allow your legs to rest for a few days, let the pain subside. If the pain continues and never gets better say after a week, then consult a doctor.
Thank you bro noppensg, this is sound advise. In fact this morning, the pain at the base of the foot has subsided, just the bruises at the side of the foot is still little painful. Maybe when a week's up, it'll recover. Cheers.
Old 15-09-2003, 11:13 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: foot reflexology pain pain

Quote:
Originally posted by bradpitt968
Think it's only painful when the certain "unhealthy" spot is being pressed.... in fact... if they don't press... don't think it suppose to be painful.... if nobody is pressing.... then it's either bruises... if it's not... then siao liao....
this one confirm the sign of cheonging too much, bro hearthrob2202, u still can cheong Jb today or not? Me jioing SonicXXX to JB today heheheeh
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 15-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
SonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSonicXXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bro hearthrob,

I personally think its the third 'leg' that has bruises rite?? Hahaha, bro devil is rite, everytime score two goals in JB, tats the price u hav to pay.. Enjoy!!!

Cheong while u CAN!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1