The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of
Cool Great massage with sensual teasing

This place has been shared with me by 1 of the samster which was located near Bugis. Saw FR posted by some senior samster on this place too but was quite sometime ago. If ML had not mention that business is poor I will not have shared her contact.In order not flood the place, willing to share contact only to 10 bros first. Contacts will be shared to Bros whom I will determine based on seniority and FR posted. Apologies to those whom did not receive. Appreciate all those bros whom received to be discreet and not to post FR. Thank u😄

Looks: late 30s MILF
Massage:9/10
Teasing:11/10
Special: Nil (definitely not available)
Damage: $45/hr

Pls be patient as I do not log in often. Thanks
Old 24-04-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1331 / Power: 15
dietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud ofdietrim has much to be proud of
Re: Great massage with sensual teasing

can share contact bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1