The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
AhSeng16 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
Depends Bros, first the reason for them to knock off early must be logical. the girl have their own freedom or choice. they are allowed to go anywhere except places like disco, pub and anywhere the AV classified as chaotic place are forbidden. which is stated in the rules of the Av. They are not allowed to go out with anyone which is not registered on the same hse. but allowed to go out with girls of a different hse but not friends working out of the yellow card circle. they have a required time to reach home stated also under the AV rules. they cannot hitch a hike from any guys even customer.
OKT strict? depends... i'm strict too because i dun want the whole forest to be burned down because of just one tiny sapling. if one of them got caught breaking the rules the AV will cancel their permit immediately, suspend the hse and all the girls and OKT for a stated period of time. if the period is very long the girls will opt to cancel their permit and go back.
Hi Gordon,

What u said are AV rules. But many GL whores go out with customers and received presents from customers. And so far nothinng happened to their houses. Maybe it is about time to write to Anti-Vice.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 16
Gordon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGordon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSeng16 View Post
Hi Gordon,

What u said are AV rules. But many GL whores go out with customers and received presents from customers. And so far nothinng happened to their houses. Maybe it is about time to write to Anti-Vice.
Receiving presents does not break the rules but going out with customer does. It's all about luck it's a matter or time. i will not report to the AV cause it's not my girls. i'm here to mind my own biz. Some Bros compare between hse to hse but in the end i only care about my own. Cheers Bro AhSeng
Old 07-12-2010, 05:38 AM
Samster

hi Bros, to let you guys know.... YeZhi & QQ going to Game Over liao on Wed.
Old 07-12-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 17
pga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpga69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro gordon,

is qq the abbreviation for qi qi (in house 2062 )
Old 07-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
hi Bros, to let you guys know.... YeZhi & QQ going to Game Over liao on Wed.

Sad to hear that....
Old 08-12-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5267 / Power: 24
glstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond reputeglstunner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pga69 View Post
bro gordon,

is qq the abbreviation for qi qi (in house 2062 )
NO i think is his own hse 1651 QQ....chubby one
Old 08-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant future

Hello Gordon,

Can I know why generally OKTs in Geylang all do not select WLs with big gigantic breast ?

I noticed since the mass arrival of PRCs, gone are the days we can enjoy gigantic boob like the ex L1612 Bobo ?

My kaypoh question is, does AV allow you guys to goto China & personally select the girls ?

Thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Hi Gordon,
Are you the handsome plump gentleman at 2062 or are you the suave bespectacled gentleman at 1651? Thanks.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Hi Gordon,
Are you the handsome plump gentleman at 2062 or are you the suave bespectacled gentleman at 1651? Thanks.
I'm 1651 like what u read on the thread.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:01 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Hello Gordon,

Can I know why generally OKTs in Geylang all do not select WLs with big gigantic breast ?

I noticed since the mass arrival of PRCs, gone are the days we can enjoy gigantic boob like the ex L1612 Bobo ?

My kaypoh question is, does AV allow you guys to goto China & personally select the girls ?

Thanks
Bro, yes we can go to China to find the agent. But the girls wouldn't be there they will be working somewhere or playing somewhere so no purpose going down. The rest is luck sometimes you get good ones sometimes bad ones. It's just a matter of luck.
Old 09-12-2010, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

bro

wat time does this place open?

and is there a no. to call to make appt with gals of our interest? can pm me if no. is private

thanks ah
Old 09-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
bro

Try after lunch lah
Old 10-12-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 19
Twa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant futureTwa_Kee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro, yes we can go to China to find the agent. But the girls wouldn't be there they will be working somewhere or playing somewhere so no purpose going down. The rest is luck sometimes you get good ones sometimes bad ones. It's just a matter of luck.
Thank bro Gordon for the insight.

But I am a bit perplex about the logic.

You see, if you use agents in China to get the girls to come over to work for you. That means you are the client, ie you pay the agent commission or fees or whatever you called it. So, shouldn't they arrange for you to at least see the girls before you select them ? (So, choose big boobs one lar ... )

Just like us, when we visit your house, we are the client, we can see the girls before we decide or choose which girl to bonk, isn't it like that when you select girls to work for you ?

Thank you for taking time to read my questions ...
Old 11-12-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster

Talking Re: L16h51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twa_Kee View Post
Thank bro Gordon for the insight.

But I am a bit perplex about the logic.

You see, if you use agents in China to get the girls to come over to work for you. That means you are the client, ie you pay the agent commission or fees or whatever you called it. So, shouldn't they arrange for you to at least see the girls before you select them ? (So, choose big boobs one lar ... )

Just like us, when we visit your house, we are the client, we can see the girls before we decide or choose which girl to bonk, isn't it like that when you select girls to work for you ?

Thank you for taking time to read my questions ...
i understand, but they only allow china agent and one agent to one house only so everyone have to have their own agent. If the girls belong to a local agent they will be rejected or detained upon arrival then deported back.
they can arranged to meet up but we have to think if we bring this or that girl in can she survive here if no it will be cruel to accept her cause she will need to spend a sum on the agent fee plus air tickets plus it compulsory to buy two way ticket. Minus some that fail their medical checkups. Unable to meet some is because some still overseas working to get the required fee to cross over here. u may meet one or three but always not possible to meet all.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:00 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=sequence79;5477555]bro

Bro Mondays to Friday 12.30pm to 12.30 am, Saturdays,Sundays & Public Holiday 1pm to 12.30pm or earlier depends on the pax on that day.
Cheers Bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1