The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-11-2012, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yangon I would like to try one day but its for Bangkok bro... U in Spore? can catch up here also baa...
Sure : shall pm you bro : am back in S'pore mid December ...
Old 21-11-2012, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Which dates you be there as I yet to book mine and waiting for confirmation. Staying in Huai Khwang.?
Will be staying at Sukhumvit bro... 1st week of Dec bro, will PM u my dates and see if we have chance to meet up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Should be KMT (Kuomintang) not KTM
555+ my bad... Kuomingtang (KMT) not Kereta Tanah Melayu (KTM) LOL!
Did a northern tour few years back. At a street market in a small town, this street vendor selling noodles. Spoke Mandarin to me when she found out I was Singaporean and thats how I learnt about these KMT villages. Her daughter was also quite the SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
no way i gonna stir shit when she knows my OC too...LOL!!
yes very true... dun shit & drink from the same pond

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Sure : shall pm you bro : am back in S'pore mid December ...
OK krap!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 21-11-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Frances
also plenty of Ladyboys near Nana Plaza (the most beautiful are usually ladyboys).
Experienced BKK tripers know all that already, but BKK seem to attract plenty of newbies, so I guess it's useful to recall.
Buyer (or newbie punters?) beware! At Nana hotel car park entrance, so evident to see (not to poke unless you are ass piercer)
Old 21-11-2012, 02:24 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Tuition Fees Due

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Wow, you're really well learned many things about the mountain secret. 5555+
Know too much mountain secrets also no use.

Have to pay a lot of tuition fees, you know?!
Old 21-11-2012, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tuition Fees Due

Quote:
Know too much mountain secrets also no use.

Have to pay a lot of tuition fees, you know?!
haha!! U are rite man dude....knowing too much has literally little use...

God knows I paid enuff tuition fees to open a tuition centre now...!

But then, at least now...I am starting to see some ROI on the fees in terms of not getting fooled by some SYT's KC and etc....now most of the times before they can try to wayang me...I would have wayanged them already...LOL!
Old 21-11-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Will be staying at Sukhumvit bro... 1st week of Dec bro, will PM u my dates and see if we have chance to meet up soon.
Noted..will confirm later and copy to Bro Nookie2612.
Old 22-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

I also have the imoression some of the "girls" in Thermae are also LBs.

Can any bros verify?

Unlike previous trips (i.e. see my post in Bangkok Gogo thread), i did not hit the Gogo scene this time (my GG friends are on holiday). So I decided to check the FL market in the Nana/Sukhumvit area, and have been quite impressed by the current quality compared to previous occasions. Rather easy to find a reasonnably pretty and friendly girl for 1000 THB Short Time (not the top Gogo quality, but a few in the middle quality). LT is difficult to get, unless the girl has been with you before.
FOR NEWBIES, BE CAUTIOUS, A FEW YOUNG GIRLS HAVE NO ID. IT MEANS 99,99% THEY ARE UNDER 18 AND YOU CAN SPEND A FEW YEARS IN JAIL IF YOU ARE CAUGHT.
Of course, there are also plenty of Ladyboys near Nana Plaza (the most beautiful are usually ladyboys).
Experienced BKK tripers know all that already, but BKK seem to attract plenty of newbies, so I guess it's useful to recall.[/QUOTE]
Old 22-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Katoeys in Thermae? Anyone else felt so too? My impression is that katoeys normally stand outside Thermae.
Old 22-11-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiplash View Post
I also have the imoression some of the "girls" in Thermae are also LBs.

Can any bros verify?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Katoeys in Thermae? Anyone else felt so too? My impression is that katoeys normally stand outside Thermae.
Bros, if i am not wrong, the LBs are outside while the gals are allowed in the cafe. Have not actually seen any LBs going into the cafe.....but this is just my personal observation...
Old 22-11-2012, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 19
whiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to beholdwhiplash is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros, if i am not wrong, the LBs are outside while the gals are allowed in the cafe. Have not actually seen any LBs going into the cafe.....but this is just my personal observation...
Hope that is true. There is usually a tall "girl" that could be a post ops usually at the back of the bar near the rear exit.
Old 22-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Ya LBs can't enter.
Old 22-11-2012, 03:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I also have the impression some of the "girls" in Thermae are also LBs.

Can any bros verify?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Thai Ladyboys (Katoeys) are not just found in Thermae Cafe but all over Thailand and many parts of this world.
Old 22-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thai Ladyboys (Katoeys) are not just found in Thermae Cafe but all over Thailand and many parts of this world.
U have a lot of "encounters" with them in many parts of this world
Old 22-11-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Ha ha.! Bo dai Bo ji tio chak by Prof Naemlo.
Old 22-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hope that is true. There is usually a tall "girl" that could be a post ops usually at the back of the bar near the rear exit.
Have meh? Ok, will go check it out this weekend.... not going to onz IT though...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1