The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
An open message to tukang karut and Sonyxg. No point giving you the ctc of Meng Yue & Yuen Yuen. They're either not around any more or lying low for a while.

Promrakthai, what's the situation if u can still check from your Wildboar? Or has she been detained too?
Latest updates: (1) Wildboar managed to sneak though the dragnet...how, due to highly confidential as some MIB's are also reading this thread, only disclose to those who regularly lim-kopi with Pom Wildboar is safe and not detained.

(2) LiLi has not replied Pom's message since afternoon, so Pom presumed that she was caught

Yeah, since both Meng Yue and Yuan Yuan are operating at hideouts away from ACE and SOS, Pom will never reveal their contacts to anyone from now onwards. So, dun ask Pom for numbers, if you want 4 Ekor digits, ask Seng Seng
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 16-07-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
....... got sugar daddy like kk or pom to take care.
Aramaa! This ice-water man Pom only dishes out sugar-laden cincau, not a body laden with sugar, so no lah, Pom is never a GCYCD (Glucose Carrier Y-chromosome Donor), not like some one keeping a harlem in Puchong
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-07-2019, 03:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Lucky for me.
was abt to buy air tickets to KL.
anyway still many alternative places to go.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
An open message to tukang karut and Sonyxg. No point giving you the ctc of Meng Yue & Yuen Yuen. They're either not around any more or lying low for a while.

Promrakthai, what's the situation if u can still check from your Wildboar? Or has she been detained too?
No prob at all. thanks for the update bro anthonysoon, its better than no reply at all =) cheers
Old 16-07-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 11
tukangkarut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Latest updates: (1) Wildboar managed to sneak though the dragnet...how, due to highly confidential as some MIB's are also reading this thread, only disclose to those who regularly lim-kopi with Pom Wildboar is safe and not detained.

(2) LiLi has not replied Pom's message since afternoon, so Pom presumed that she was caught

Yeah, since both Meng Yue and Yuan Yuan are operating at hideouts away from ACE and SOS, Pom will never reveal their contacts to anyone from now onwards. So, dun ask Pom for numbers, if you want 4 Ekor digits, ask Seng Seng
Thanks for the update sifu Pom.
Went to ACE yesterday just to see what's the current scene. Still lots of bonkers around probably 70% than before. For girls maybe only around 20pax I guess. Next table uncle say they probably up the price to around 100rm. I think it is a natural thing for them to do as there is not many choices around.

As per sifu Pom mentioned on the MIB, and only a certain people are well informed of this matter. And I admit I am not part of the lim-kopi guys, makes me wonder whether to keep on supporting this thread or just stay away. A little doubt in me. Cheers.
Old 16-07-2019, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 5
Dsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDsamurai1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
Thanks for the update sifu Pom.
Went to ACE yesterday just to see what's the current scene. Still lots of bonkers around probably 70% than before. For girls maybe only around 20pax I guess. Next table uncle say they probably up the price to around 100rm. I think it is a natural thing for them to do as there is not many choices around.

As per sifu Pom mentioned on the MIB, and only a certain people are well informed of this matter. And I admit I am not part of the lim-kopi guys, makes me wonder whether to keep on supporting this thread or just stay away. A little doubt in me. Cheers.
Just come here to talk cock lo , got chance mah go lim kopi with sifus lo no harm
Old 16-07-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Someone enlighten me, if you are sitting at the coffee shop on 2nd floor or walking along the corridor in one of the floors or climbing up/down the stairs, will the IMMI or MIB still grab you?

I don't expect the IMMI to grab you if you are local. You did not break any IMMI laws. Right?

If MIB, will they grab up to up the lori if you are not caught in the act with your pants down?
Old 16-07-2019, 12:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Someone enlighten me, if you are sitting at the coffee shop on 2nd floor or walking along the corridor in one of the floors or climbing up/down the stairs, will the IMMI or MIB still grab you?

I don't expect the IMMI to grab you if you are local. You did not break any IMMI laws. Right?

If MIB, will they grab up to up the lori if you are not caught in the act with your pants down?
they will if you look like a wanted guy or drug addict.. you can just sit to finish up your kopi-o if the above resemble you..
Old 16-07-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
they will if you look like a wanted guy or drug addict.. you can just sit to finish up your kopi-o if the above resemble you..
IMMI can ask you for identification, but can not arrest you without a Mata-mata with him. Mata-mata can arrest you if you look like Pom

One word of caution: You must always carry your Malaysian ID card wherever you go, otherwise those mata-mata can arrest you as not carrying an Identity card with you, is an offense, unless they meet you when you are naked [taking a bath] Pom had seen a few Ah Peks being led away during a raid at ACE but released just around the corner, maybe they showed them the BNM card that has the abbreviations RM [Rakyat Malaysia] written there ....if those Ah Pek are 50 years old, then RM 50 must be shown in their BNM cards..hurhurhur
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 16-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tukangkarut View Post
.....And I admit I am not part of the lim-kopi guys, makes me wonder whether to keep on supporting this thread or just stay away. A little doubt in me. Cheers.
Don't be in despair, Pom is just an ice-water vendor, nothing to shout about, it is a blessing not to know Pom too.

Just like Teddy Bear, who had the misfortune to know Pom, now Pom every time will make it a point to tease him and it is part of the risks knowing Pom

Today Teddy Bear also climb up a roof top to simulate the action-packed "escaping onto the roof" episodes that he saw over video clips. He was there for some time exposed to the blazing sun....and Pom now only knows that Teddy Bear's body can become energized as a solar panel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-07-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
correction, about 200 f and 50+ m, almost half of the f never come down to 1st floor (new faces). got sugar daddy like kk or pom to take care.
But still 200+ chicken still alot..
50+ mostly Bangla..Mynmar lo Cari chicken which is norm because Sunday mah.

0ne apartment usually about 4 or 5 chicken
mean about 40 apt lo...

saas<----Next!
Old 17-07-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Don't be in despair, Pom is just an ice-water vendor, nothing to shout about, it is a blessing not to know Pom too.

Just like Teddy Bear, who had the misfortune to know Pom, now Pom every time will make it a point to tease him and it is part of the risks knowing Pom

Today Teddy Bear also climb up a roof top to simulate the action-packed "escaping onto the roof" episodes that he saw over video clips. He was there for some time exposed to the blazing sun....and Pom now only knows that Teddy Bear's body can become energized as a solar panel
Hahaha...
Vavi Pom....
Now at least when Immi Raid....Teddy can climb up like those chicks...
kakaka

saas<----Next!
Old 17-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
Hahaha...
Vavi Pom....
Now at least when Immi Raid....Teddy can climb up like those chicks...
kakaka
Hahaha, we can still yoyoyo to SOS, as Horse and Meng Yue hideouts are in the countryside, Pom will just say Pom is visiting long lost relative from Henan..hahahaha
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 17-07-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Michaelchong56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Xiao Xiao
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM180 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke
Old 18-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelchong56 View Post
FR on Xiao Xiao
Province: came from Dailian
Looks: 8/10, Wearing a spec like my secondary school teacher. Big round eyes. A very demure, innocent look.
Skin: 8/10 Very smooth.
Figure: 8/10 . About 156 cm. Weight should be about 47 kg. nice ass. Sizable boobs. no tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 B Cup. So smooth and like jelly with pinkish nipple
Ass: 8/10 Full. Good for doggie.
Pussy: 8/10 Pink pussy. nice trim hair. Perfect symmetry between her left and right outer lips. When simulated, her outer lips will tighten and adopt a tent shape, fully exposing her love tunnel. Clitoris erect easily upon simulation.
Catbath: 7/10
Gfe: 8/10 very very and guess she looking for a husband here .kekee
BBBJ: 8/10 sensational
FJ: 8/10 very co-operative and hardworking...
Attitude: 9/10 one of the best prc I came across so far..
Damage: RM180 + Rm20 (tips, she deserved it)
Overall: NO REGRET !
RTF: trying to find time today ..keke
A good FR, even though Pom suspected the WL was not operating at ACE, as RM 180 is an atrocious price for any WL's asking (not even the super duper Kimchi is asking for that price)

IMHO, the FR does not benefit cheongsters seeking fun at ACE and SOS, if your episode was not at ACE or SOS.

Anyway, Pom does uphold my principle, will upz you for posting an FR here
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available