The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-08-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Sigh the quality and quantity of girls are really dropping ever since the recent raids. Can't find any target today
Old 06-08-2019, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaD View Post
This is hilarious. Got zapped for my FR on Misu from SGDOLLY. Lol someone here must really have it in for me. This is the problem with FL dome 1. Damned if you do share, damned if you don't. Alrighty then consider my FR for Bingo & Ivy of slut dungeon my last one. Had enough of this shit. FUCK THIS SHIT!

may i remind you that points (in general for most of us) does virtually nothing, its not even virtual currency, you cant exchange it for GFE, discount, early bird 1st bloods or whatsoever.

If one enters rage mode due to something as insignificant as points, perhaps it is better to spend time addressing the lack of inner resolve and view of worldly things than bonking. Much less contributing an FR.

The spirit of the thread is for genuine people to contribute genuine FRs, willingly. Though somewhat we have faced numerous obstacles towards achieving that such as Fake FR writers, we are much better off than dome3 that the mods simply delete even negative discussions on OKT, much less FRs.

The amount of FRs v.s the number of lurkers is already very lopsided. But steadfast guys still contribute FRs.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Sigh the quality and quantity of girls are really dropping ever since the recent raids. Can't find any target today
Seriously Sg almost no more Fun with all the raids..
Even Dome2 Prc scaled down a lot after raids and now ended up going 10x in Dome2, 10x I ganna fake pics or switch and bait.
Thais supposed to be all the 'more' syts but also can ganna switch and bait by some very famous stables so cant chiong the 'budget' stable coz will ganna 'budget girls' as well.
Geylang sweep till 'Qing Ki Qing ki'. Maybe the AV need to clear the road to let all the 'Good Brothers' take a walk..
I think soon have to try 'Keng Jio Ka' lol
Old 06-08-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chongstern View Post
Beside that this thread is full of rubbish post nowadays. Admin should do area cleaning to keep this thread for intended purpose ie. Great Bonks thread.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3794 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
may i remind you that points (in general for most of us) does virtually nothing, its not even virtual currency, you cant exchange it for GFE, discount, early bird 1st bloods or whatsoever.

If one enters rage mode due to something as insignificant as points, perhaps it is better to spend time addressing the lack of inner resolve and view of worldly things than bonking. Much less contributing an FR.

The spirit of the thread is for genuine people to contribute genuine FRs, willingly. Though somewhat we have faced numerous obstacles towards achieving that such as Fake FR writers, we are much better off than dome3 that the mods simply delete even negative discussions on OKT, much less FRs.

The amount of FRs v.s the number of lurkers is already very lopsided. But steadfast guys still contribute FRs.
I think maybe some newbies that entered the game and take points very hard. Off day want to find girl come in see many drama always. Sometimes must follow through if few weeks never see great bonks will missed out all the drama series..

For me since I always take from Silkstockings, Frs contribution also adds up to Free Bonks(their 5+1 promo) which I think 1 bro summarise before paying 5x$150 for 6 bonks(Include the free)=$125 per session which makes sense and given their quality I usually stick with them or go for Prc if quickie or at the far east/west/north Sg since only they do island hopping.

But I do agree with u on Dome3. At least in this thread the FRs(Be it +/- still stands and not taken off) hence consumers can read and choose what they believe in.
Coz one man's meat another man's poison I totally agree hence if I meet a bad one and I choose to follow the previous bro's FR, take it with a pinch of salt and at most add him to your ignore list.
Don't have to lash out or what ended up make your own day down.
And If other bro's FR is Negative, doesn't mean the girl is really not good. Can have many factors as well and the main big one is Chemistry.
U are not bonking a robot. They are human with feelings also. If the girl can do A-Z exact same for all bros or the way u totally like it, then u better marry this girl coz u cant find the next one the same! lol.
Old 06-08-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
iAndroid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justsuckit View Post
Bro, i think you have issue with the stable itself but not with the girl, they are here to earn a living. I believe with all this spams coming from you out of the sudden,
I got no issue in stable i just posted one related post and i got zap multiple time so they piss me off to pin point all the clone. because its non of my business but fake fr to mislead and no one pin point out is a no to me, Btw bro i never say bait and switch i only pin point fake fr. How you know i never tried? I book before and the girl have flabby stomach flabby boob drop till basement still people rate 9/10 still can claim ang pai. K thanks bye. Happy bonking
Old 06-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 15
youmifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to allyoumifen is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Beside that this thread is full of rubbish post nowadays. Admin should do area cleaning to keep this thread for intended purpose ie. Great Bonks thread.
Agreed. All those self pro-claimed King of something, doing list of good and bad stables, and other unnecessary replies are all rubbish. We want FRs here not rubbish replies.

Who cares about the past? Everyone only got 3 days in our life. Yesterday, today and tomorrow. Yesterday, already happened and spent. Today, it is happening now and only can spend it once. Tomorrow, who knows if you got chance to spend it or not.

We are all adults here, we can think and see for ourselves which stable can go or cannot go for it. If FRs of other chiongster mention bait and switch, you can choose to believe then don’t go, choose others. If you don’t believe, just go ahead, if really bait and switch, reject and comment here let other chiongster know.

Every chiongsters experience are different. Chemistry and attitude most important. We all are human beings, children’s of their parents and father/mother of their children, husband/wife of their partner, be it chiongster or FL, treat everyone with respect to gain respect of others.

I always buy meal for FL and other ladies living together as I know they need it, be it no food in room, sian of eating chicken rice everyday, have food from other bros but lie.. but who cares.. it’s the attitude that counts. Maybe with this, you can get better service from them. Come on, a simple meal cost how much only, just buy for 2-4 pax won’t cost a bomb afterall you can chiong, sure got money.
Old 06-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 2 X CIM mission with LUNA ( From EMMANUELLE)

Completed another 100% Satisfactory 2x CIM mission with Big (.(.) Luna Aka Lemon

CIM Mission was arranged 24hrs prior.
No booking of firing range is required.

Fully loaded with HEI round, flown down to the range to meet Big (.(.) Luna

Look- 8 /10
Very Fine looking tall lady.

Body- 8.5/10

Closeness to PIC : 80%

Big (.(.) Luna not for SYT lover
And she is 1.7m tall, which taller than me.

WPNS's Mission Checklist

Massage- No
HandJob-NA
CIM-YES! X 2
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- NA
AR-NA
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - No for me
SWALLOW- How I wish.

Deep throat BBBJ like me real love her deep deep. ( Real DT type)

Big (.(.) Luna gave me a good aircraft cleaning before firing.
Teasing in the bath room also. Keep poking my big tummy, and kissing my Gun to make it into "hot" mode.

Her catbathe skill was good, Big (.(.) Luna licked my left nipple for few minutes, licked up my neck and back to right nipple, not forgetting Big (.(.) Luna also licked both of big fat thigh,

Too bad she no lick Ass-hole ( If not,she sure score more than 90% )

My Mission ( 1st round and Round 2 was more deep BBBJ and CIM, )
As deep as her mouth can go and her lips touched my big fat tummy.

Big (.(.) Luna Deep BBBJ for at least 10mins , before my Gun was clocked into Hot mode, unloaded all the HEI deep into her warm mouth.
I guess she may have "drank" some of my my HEI rounds.
That not end yet.
Big (.(.) Luna still "vaccuming" my Gun even my Gun barrel is already "Emptied".

Like those Jap AV hardcore, after cim, she will suck and cleaned it.

Big (.(.) Luna and I head for another round of aircraft wash before "Turn around for round 2 of deep BBBJ and CIM.

Mission completed : 99.999% Satisfactory

Massage- No

BBBJ : 11 /10
DT BBBJ Lover will love her.

CIM – YESSSSS She sucked very drop into her mouth.( That’s for me)

HJ- NA She dun use HJ while BBBJ

COB : NA

AJ: NA

Fingering- Yes

Cathbathe: Yes

GFE : 8.5 /10

Overall : 85~88/100

DMG : As stated + Grab fare x 2+ Tips.

RTF –100% YES for Deep BBBJ and CIM !!!

Thank again to Operator of Emmanuelle for taking my CIM mission booking with big (.(.) Luna aka Lemon.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)

Last edited by wpns; 15-08-2019 at 03:30 PM.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2364 / Power: 15
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute

why so drama de? How old liao?

Relax lah

Points exchange queue is now closed!

Updated points exchange list (CLOSED)- with bonus vid links!-43sec webm vid not link atm

Cheers!

Retired until commando thai fls are available xD

Archive
Old 06-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i think you guys should take the matter elsewhere privately, no point arguing online
Old 06-08-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
avatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteravatar101 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any DOME1 FL with amazon jungle with at least C-cup , please list out below:
Old 06-08-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Bro, why you so concerned about which stables are sisters or not? You buy Audi, Bentley, Lamborghini, Ducati.... also all related and owned by Volkswagen mah.

Don’t worry about which stables are related or not, just as long as the girls are top notch, that’s all that matters. You’re not making love to stable are you.

Chill out man.
He probably cant stand e fake fr being posted here by sisters stable. Honestly when i read those 有龙有虎 fr here sometimes it make me sick when u realise it is not as it seems.
Old 06-08-2019, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by two002 View Post
He probably cant stand e fake fr being posted here by sisters stable. Honestly when i read those 有龙有虎 fr here sometimes it make me sick when u realise it is not as it seems.
sometimes i wonder if I ugly or my kc game is vv poor, how come that bro got so good service but i kena cold treatment
Old 06-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jollyused deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nest flirtygirls.

Nest is a soft girl by nature which makes the session with her a really pleasing and enjoyable one with high GFE and some emotional deep frenching.
Tall slim pretty looking. She does not look so thai, in fact a little like chinese.

Her attitude is better than my expectation.
Was actually expecting a more professional FL kind of slut or maybe the commercial feel kind of slut.
But it turns out i was totally wrong.
Instead, she is very passionate with high level of gfe making the entire experience more than just great.
It's been a long time since i had a session that feels like i am right home with my gf. (Instant KC?)

Service wise is not lacking either.
This Nest knows what's she's doing. BBBJ was great with lots of wet slurping. FJ is magnificent with lots of positions and great sexy moans.
A pity is that she does not have cim, so i went for cof instead.
But come to think of it, I'll skip cim even if she does since i frenched her so much.
Not really a big fan to swallow some of my own essence during french.

Nest is indeed a gem that we have here. speaks good english and high gfe works as a great combo for me. And that little less looking like thai. it makes me forget that i am actually bonking a dome 1 FL.
Honestly a little KC-ed by her liao.
Old 06-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 5
KOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKOPIOKOSONG is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quire View Post
Quick fr for Luna from Emm
Ting ting girl with very good service. Wash me clean clean and tease me in toilet. Catbath was professional and she totally enjoys sex. Refuse to let me go without finishing 2 shots. Body is well kept some tattoos on her back and trimmed pussy. Location is very discreet. For $140 is worth it.
I saw another FR posted by someone

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1