The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-03-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/xue-er-massage/

I like to mention Xue Er in my favorite massage syt column. Real top top massage and BBBJ that always makes my day when I rtm. Good figure, good talker, good environment, good massage, good HDLY and good BBBJ . Up to now I really could not find a better ones that provides the best of both WORLD.

Yes, she's highly recommended and is usually fully booked.

But I won't RTM coz I prefer more womanly looks rather than girlish ones.
I thought this is pretty mature looking already?
Old 28-03-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwasanoobonce View Post
i agreed, of course we all can throw out names from the past, but in our hearts we all know they will leave our shores 1 day, that's why my standard is similar to Bro SA, the one that will never leave our shore and her value very worth it

on a side note, i think dome 2 have too many carrots & Roberts, spoil market and cause the girls to give lower standard of service per dollar value
Each of us always have a benchmark we measure against. It cannot be helped cause they are our favourite in that field. I have many different benchmarks depending on what service.

Regarding carrots, look around this thread. You think not enough carrots meh. Hahaha.
Old 28-03-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
use translator? I heard some bros used it and still happy with service
do some home work prepare some verse at home before vistiibg ML

store in hp just flash wat u want
can also but sometime they dun reply you if u text them in english lol
Old 28-03-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jgoh is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Jiu Er a few day ago
https://sglonelyguys.info/jiu-er-massage/
Massage: 6/10 Like on 15 to 20 mins only. Listed 70 mins but in and out is just 55 mins
Looks: 6.5/10 Look like photo but photo is slim size one
HJ: 6/10, Very mechanical one.
Body: 6/10 not for big boobs lover. I can see her got slight tummy.
RTM: No
Personal Note: I prefer those ML who able to deliver what they listed in their menu automatically. so far only Aini and Feel able to deliver those but they RTC aldy.
Anyway everyone got their own prefer ML, u need to try urself then u will know whether they suit u or not. =)
Old 28-03-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoh View Post
Personal Note: I prefer those ML who able to deliver what they listed in their menu automatically. so far only Aini and Feel able to deliver those but they RTC aldy.
Anyway everyone got their own prefer ML, u need to try urself then u will know whether they suit u or not. =)
Then you will like her
Lol

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-vivi/

Delivers the menu automatically
Very few items though
Lol
Old 28-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
can also but sometime they dun reply you if u text them in english lol
then is yr fault bro . if u dun want to spend a little bit effort ...then u can try those very limited pool of engrish speaking ML.

which is some where in this forum too. good luck
Old 28-03-2019, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Saw a few posts about a xiaohan/zihan... anyone tried this $130 one.

http://103.1.138.204/sgdreamland.com/xiaohan/

Apparently she in China coming back soon. Location same as baby which is not too good imo.

Haven't tried any ML b4 from this site.
Old 28-03-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicFortune View Post
MR on this Mo Mo
https://sglonelyguy.org/momo-massage/

Operating out of a shared unit at Area G, this Mo Mo is certainly a pretty face.
Figure wise she is also slim and her slim legs looked particularly sexy. Only down side were her small boobs but they come with pointy perky nips.

Massage was amateurish. Water cat bath wasn’t particularly enjoyable.

Opted for 1 x CIM, which was rather fast n furious towards the end. And even though she advertised as fully nude, she only went as far as pulling down her green colored one piece dress.

Not much of a conversationalist, the GFE was also quite lacking.

Overall, if you are ok with having a pretty face suck you dry, she is still ok I suppose. But for those looking for wild sensual service, I think you would be disappointed. No RTM for me though.
Lucky never get to try her on her first day. must remind myself not to be impulsive again having said this her 1st photo really can make one nose bleed.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fukuyu is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
then is yr fault bro . if u dun want to spend a little bit effort ...then u can try those very limited pool of engrish speaking ML.

chill la bro
no need to be judgemental say whose fault
Old 28-03-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
Chxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChxchx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How issit this gal nv replies me?

https://sglonelyguy.org/yao-er-massage/
Old 28-03-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wysiwyg View Post
MR on Xi Xi
https://sglonelyguy.org/xi-xi-massage/

Room: new and clean
Looks: as per photo
Body: pear body shape, not slim nor fat, waist/hips slightly wide
Massage: good for me, not piano
Sensual: very good, full nude on request, 69hj, can 4G roam
RTM: Yes
Have a session with Xi Xi recently. Here's a short FR :
Location : Discreet, stays alone, clean and hygienic. May need to walk a distance if you drive depending where you park.
Looks : Very pretty, as per picture. Quite athletic looking (though a bit meaty)
Massage : I would say above average. With strength and soothes my pain (though she claims she is amateur in this)
Sensual : This is where she excels..Very good and accommodating - cannot tahan long for me..haha
Verdict : Definitely a gem in the making with her looks, attitude and friendliness. Definitely a steal at this pricing.
Old 28-03-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

lol 2 sentence then my fault.
using translator is no problem bro
but i like to be upfront, telling them my mandarin sux, can use translator then they puff, no reply.
it work to a few but many not work also
but like u said, its my fault so actually no need explain to you, explain so long, also confirm, to you is my fault
ha ha
cheers bro
Old 28-03-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post

Bro im also facing the same issue
Seems like she like to choose her customer
Old 28-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chxchx View Post

Seems ok. She replied when I sms her this afternoon. This is the first time contacting her.
Old 28-03-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
lol 2 sentence then my fault.
using translator is no problem bro
but i like to be upfront, telling them my mandarin sux, can use translator then they puff, no reply.
it work to a few but many not work also
Wished I had paid more attention to Chinese in my school days long ago...but Google Translate has been a big help. In fact my Mandarin had improved significantly because I need to communicate with these lovely lasses. But of cos, still not good enough...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1