The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-04-2019, 09:37 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Previously someone asked i paid full amt and left early.

Some of my session 20mins i leave already cos the girl erm not my taste

I only like skinny syt so i have very limited choices actually.

Location/attitude/price is not a big concern most important is pretty and young
So if the syt gave u disgusted all the way look u also ok ? U funny bro . Now I also think you are just trolling lol

U think you are discriminated becos of appearance ...but you yourself ... lol?
Old 13-04-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Previously someone asked i paid full amt and left early.

Some of my session 20mins i leave already cos the girl erm not my taste

I only like skinny syt so i have very limited choices actually.

Location/attitude/price is not a big concern most important is pretty and young
So you mean one ML ask you to pay in full and asked you to leave early? I dont think ML will do that unless there is a reason. We can flame the ML for all we want. I want to ask are you the one that one bro mentioned that always show blackface and play handphone during massage? If the ML not your taste, you will still let the session run for 20 minutes instead of reject on the spot since you care for young and skinny lady. Do they have to be pretty as well? Or just young and pretty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
So if the syt gave u disgusted all the way look u also ok ? U funny bro . Now I also think you are just trolling lol

We are the paying customer after all. Unlimited cash is king, thats why we go for ML for our preferences. ML cant complain much unless the customer is gone overboard or unreasonable during the session.
Old 13-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Its obvious he is trolling. Even if he is not, it sounds like he gave some kind of attitude when he wants to leave early. I’m not surprised if he is blacklisted.

I doubt any MLs would blacklist someone just because he is fat. Most bros aren’t exactly manhunt material (I think ). So unless maybe you are 150-200kg that makes it seriously hard to work on, and too obvious when going into locations, the problem is definitely your attitude towards the MLs
Old 13-04-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Does Ba Mei provide capped blowjob?
If you bring your own helmet, then why not

Most who offer BBBJ probably will be ok with BJ, just that maybe they don't want to waste money on helmets on their own ... or don't want to keep helmets at the place they are staying..
Old 13-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

see this viet very chio n slim. just dun know hotel or spa.
https://sglonelyguy.org/candy-massage/
Old 13-04-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:

yeah as he post more and more
definitely more and more suspicious and why he can't seem to get an appointment with some of them.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 17
scandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to allscandalz is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-qi-massage/

Any review on her?
Old 13-04-2019, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
yeah as he post more and more
definitely more and more suspicious and why he can't seem to get an appointment with some of them.
Some funny characters last few days. Lol.

This one probably suffering from low esteem and over compensates by being an arrogant ass to ML, then seeks sympathy here in SB. Then there's another that say ML smell like an old auntie that makes him faint, then later say not really, but some damage already done. *Face palm*

The other day when I was with Vicky, some samster was giving real time wechat updates on what was being written here. I was with her at the same time posts of her were made. I guess there are some lonely blokes who like to get MLs' wechat then message them all day - regardless if it's distracting her session with other bros.
Old 13-04-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidjames92 View Post
If you bring your own helmet, then why not

Most who offer BBBJ probably will be ok with BJ, just that maybe they don't want to waste money on helmets on their own ... or don't want to keep helmets at the place they are staying..
I always go for capped. I will always bring my own but I have never met one that don't have their own. But tbh not big enough sample size.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

This one probably suffering from low esteem and over compensates by being an arrogant ass to ML, then seeks sympathy here in SB. Then there's another that say ML smell like an old auntie that makes him faint, then later say not really, but some damage already done. *Face palm*

The other day when I was with Vicky, some samster was giving real time wechat updates on what was being written here. I was with her at the same time posts of her were made. I guess there are some lonely blokes who like to get MLs' wechat then message them all day - regardless if it's distracting her session with other bros.
This one very common
I also experience this myself with other MLs before
Will always update them or like which ML is trending now etc.
I still standby what I post before and kena zapped.

Alot of bros here, some even silent readers like to act like they are damn influential here in SBF and sibei satki to impress the MLs
Old 13-04-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

LMAO.

Okay lah sometimes you need entertainment and laughter to brighten up your day.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
So you mean one ML ask you to pay in full and asked you to leave early? I dont think ML will do that unless there is a reason. We can flame the ML for all we want. I want to ask are you the one that one bro mentioned that always show blackface and play handphone during massage? If the ML not your taste, you will still let the session run for 20 minutes instead of reject on the spot since you care for young and skinny lady. Do they have to be pretty as well? Or just young and pretty?
No la i volunteer to leave early. Or pay for another session or 3p with other girls.

So far i dun care what ml do, they can play hp while hj me as long i can touch their boobs.

I dun talk during sessions much, i just wanna touch pretty girls. I just lie there and let them do their thing, if i dun feel horny i leave early.
Old 13-04-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
This one very common
I also experience this myself with other MLs before
Will always update them or like which ML is trending now etc.
I still standby what I post before and kena zapped.

Alot of bros here, some even silent readers like to act like they are damn influential here in SBF and sibei satki to impress the MLs
Lol, funny right. I guess for a lot, the ends justifies the means.

And yo, what you worried about points... You have 14 power!!! Just go to any "points exchange" thread, and you'll get 1000 points within a week... You'll be very popular there, like Ai La or Carol here, you'll be an AP in those threads! Lol
Old 13-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
LMAO.

Okay lah sometimes you need entertainment and laughter to brighten up your day.
Yep, damn entertaining. Its ike looking over your newspapers at the children's pool. See the silly things happening there, have a little chuckle and resume normal reading. Haha
Old 13-04-2019, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:

Ya i ok.
As long as they still look cute with a dizgusted look.

Call me andy lau or whatever, but my brother wun react if the girl is not pretty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1