The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
JohnJL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick review on slg 小霞.

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiao-xia-massage/

She just arrived this week, she was here for 2 months last year under the same name. I was able to book a slot to meet her today. Sweet young looking girl providing relaxing massage. Very good attitude and cheerful, not a time watcher. Great service and fantastic feeling for the hour with her, definitely will return before she leaves this island.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Other than ‘please take care of her’, the other description I find odd is ‘Not a time watcher’, as I read it as the ML having poor time-management. If she is chin chye and doesn’t ‘watch time’ for one of her customers, and allows him to hang around and chit chat, eat, drink etc, it means the next customer is affected.

My regular ML has a subtle way of getting a customer to leave on time, which I appreciate, as she doesn’t want to keep me waiting. Once I’m done, I won’t hang around unnecessarily as I know she has another customer waiting.

Last edited by jobloggs4; 14-04-2019 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 14-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Erm sorry bosses

I have no idea on how to provide a response. My idea of full sensual. Dont know how to describe. kindly ignore that post.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 13
Syaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySyaimaral deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
That is the standard for full sensual these days? Nuru? Really?

Getting bored sometimes with hardcore. So might just need a good massage and some good company. Like some bros mentioned.
I do agree with you. There is a possibility that once i try very good massage may as well change mindset to go for it even though low playability. New sensation feeling. Haha. Aiming aimee but low playability. Heard the same for mango. I only know these two good at massage.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
Erm sorry bosses

I have no idea on how to provide a response. My idea of full sensual. Dont know how to describe. kindly ignore that post.
What’s your first language, if you don’t mind me asking?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Other than ‘please take care of her’, the other description I find odd is ‘Not a time watcher’, as I read it is the ML having poor time-management. If she is chin chye and doesn’t ‘watch time’ for one of her customers, and allows him to hang around and chit chat, eat, drink etc, it means the next customer is affected.

My regular ML has a subtle way of getting a customer to leave on time, which I appreciate, as she doesn’t want to keep me waiting. Once I’m done, I won’t hang around unnecessarily as I know she has another customer waiting.
Is it Adele?

Old 14-04-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syaimaral View Post
I do agree with you. There is a possibility that once i try very good massage may as well change mindset to go for it even though low playability. New sensation feeling. Haha. Aiming aimee but low playability. Heard the same for mango. I only know these two good at massage.
EK , JJ , Aimee, 7 princess are the good ones too , however I never visit any of them before f

Playability all quite low as far as I know
Old 14-04-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Quick review for Xiao qiu.

She is quite pretty and service is great. Massage is soso. I don't really like the gege thing similar to linlin but some may.

Not 100% for me but I can tell many would like it.
she look like a bit an moh, what is gege thing?me outdated
her area is my favourite area if not wrong.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 22
jobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to beholdjobloggs4 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Is it Adele?
That obvious ah! I would love to visit her every day but I try and restrict myself to max twice a month. Am sure she has many more super-regular customers!
Old 14-04-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Other than ‘please take care of her’, the other description I find odd is ‘Not a time watcher’, as I read it as the ML having poor time-management. If she is chin chye and doesn’t ‘watch time’ for one of her customers, and allows him to hang around and chit chat, eat, drink etc, it means the next customer is affected.

Probably for bros who take too long to release.

But yea, for me too, even if sometimes got a little bit of time left, I would leave early for the ML to rest/prepare
Old 14-04-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
she look like a bit an moh, what is gege thing?me outdated
her area is my favourite area if not wrong.
that's smth new, i don't she look mixed, but more like minor cosmetic surgery especially at the chin area. overall slim and fair hainan 妹子, what more to ask for.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:

same here . even if I am not done, times almost up I will go too.
dun want to let the next customer wait and everybody get affected.

thats why when my ex- regular ML pampered one of his regular for over 15 mins and eat into my time I got pissed. lol that fellow must be damn stylo. The ML said he always like that and fuck yeah yet she is ok with it all the way.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Some ML advertised 120 for massage + CIM on one site, but fj at the same price on another site. I think I may consider the latter...
Old 14-04-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Some ML advertised 120 for massage + CIM on one site, but fj at the same price on another site. I think I may consider the latter...
Who ? share share leh.
Old 14-04-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
That obvious ah! I would love to visit her every day but I try and restrict myself to max twice a month. Am sure she has many more super-regular customers!
I do visit her every now and then.

She has plenty of them, and what I like about her is her consistently good service, and the occasional surprise to spice the session up.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1