The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-04-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
best94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Does anyone know xixi link? Last few days i can see, but today looks like dont have anymore?
Old 15-04-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KopiSohh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmillan View Post
There are a number of MLs on SLG site which look appealing based on photos, but with either minimal or no FRs yet.

At the same time, there are also no negative comments about them.

One example is SLG Ice.

Given that the popular ones are essentially un-bookable, I'm wondering whether the real reason why girls like Ice have no FRs is because the bros who have visited her do not want her to become unbookable.

My theory is that if it was a really negative experience, some of those bros would have said something.

What I'm trying to get at here is this: you guys think it's worth trying those non-reviewed MLs who look good on paper based on my theory above? Or are those landmines (based on experience of more seasoned chiongsters here)?
Personally I've commando-ed 3 times, resulting in a 1/3 chance of landing landmine(but its the service bad, looks still buay hiam kind).
Reason i do it is because of the excitement and unknown factors thinking: "Would i strike gold or poo?"
Old 15-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alceric View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/wei-wei-massage/

Look.8
Massage.7
Opt for hj instead of cim
Good value of money.
Visited Wei wei as well today .

She is a masseur from China and she is very service oriented .

She is not a time watcher and really spend the period massaging and pampering me .

I will rtm .
Old 15-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Yes. Real person is way older than what you see in the photos.
I was being polite to the earlier bro
No intent of destroying anyone business
Old 15-04-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There are a number of MLs on SLG site which look appealing based on photos, but with either minimal or no FRs yet.

One example is SLG Ice.

Given that the popular ones are essentially un-bookable, I'm wondering whether the real reason why girls like Ice have no FRs is because the bros who have visited her do not want her to become unbookable.

My theory is that if it was a really negative experience, some of those bros would have said something.

What I'm trying to get at here is this: you guys think it's worth trying those non-reviewed MLs who look good on paper based on my theory above? Or are those landmines (based on experience of more seasoned chiongsters here)?
If I’m not mistaken, Ice is pushing or past 40 already
I haven’t tried her nor do I plan to but I reckon anyone who can stay on the scene so long should have some skill even if not looks
Old 15-04-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

One example is SLG Ice.

Strangely, venturing into the unknown is a part which makes this hobby much interesting. It is like tikam, buying dragon ball cards to get a certain shinny version of it. After a while, you kind of be able to see the pattern to know where that shinny dragon ball card is.

Discovering a gold standard ML somewhat reminds me of the excitement of getting that shinny gold card. As you start relying on instincts, skills like PHOTOSHOP ANALYTICS, EXPERT MR READER, gets learnt and you can find good ones at a better success rate.

For my own experience, commandoing, I get a 1 gold standard in 5-6 ML visits, 3-4 normal standard ones and a CMI one.

Cheers and happy hunting.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
HungryBox is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros
Just wondering if any of yall have tried SLG Wendy ?
If So how was the exprience ?

https://sglonelyguy.org/wendy-massage/
Old 15-04-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Strangely, venturing into the unknown is a part which makes this hobby much interesting. It is like tikam, buying dragon ball cards to get a certain shinny version of it. After a while, you kind of be able to see the pattern to know where that shinny dragon ball card is.

Discovering a gold standard ML somewhat reminds me of the excitement of getting that shinny gold card. As you start relying on instincts, skills like PHOTOSHOP ANALYTICS, EXPERT MR READER, gets learnt and you can find good ones at a better success rate.

For my own experience, commandoing, I get a 1 gold standard in 5-6 ML visits, 3-4 normal standard ones and a CMI one.

Cheers and happy hunting.
sinces your word so encouragement, i shd tried commando on Arina Ml.
I guess sometimes too good or too bad ,ppls also keep quiet. Fuzzy logic.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KopiSohh View Post
Personally I've commando-ed 3 times, resulting in a 1/3 chance of landing landmine(but its the service bad, looks still buay hiam kind).
Reason i do it is because of the excitement and unknown factors thinking: "Would i strike gold or poo?"
Me also 3 times, 2 were land mines.
Old 15-04-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

How come coke advert still up
I thought she balik kumpung already
Old 15-04-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
I was told by a ML that quite a few MLs were caught at a hotel in orchard just recently. She got to know of it in their group chat. Just FYI...
yes true but most of them are fl at that popular hotel
Old 15-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Any report or review for Yun-er just notice the ad up
Old 15-04-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
yes true but most of them are fl at that popular hotel
That place.. every once in a while will tio raid hahahaha
Old 15-04-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
That place.. every once in a while will tio raid hahahaha
which one share with me.
Old 15-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
See at hotel is tell tale sign to avoid by all means.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1