The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2019, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MP at central area

I have been away from SBF for about 4 yrs. Was busy with other matters as well as some chicks and had forgotten my details here. So has to start all over.
Old 05-06-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
derrick15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP at central area

I know one near telok ayer but is one the more expensive side.

no individual shower but the place is nicely decorated and the masseuse mostly young and got special.

need to wear a paper underwear during massage but they will tear off during the massage if u give permission
Old 05-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick15 View Post

no individual shower but the place is nicely decorated and the masseuse mostly young and got special.

need to wear a paper underwear during massage but they will tear off during the massage if u give permission
Bro i think this one all also know this joint last time i do patron it once a week , always look for the malaysian cutie till she balik kampung. Now no thankiu liao...
Old 05-06-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
vvistra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been away from SB for sometime.Forgot userid n Pw. So change to new n come.
I been going to a MP at central area. Tried a different massauer during every visit.during one of the visit , liked one massauer by name of Amy. She does a good massage n Like the FJ. Damage 140. Slim with good features and accommodating. All those while I had not tried another 2 gals. During one of my visit my regular Amy was away for lunch and had to wait for 15 mins . Still no sight of her. The untried lady approached me to try her massage as Amy will take some more time. Decided to take a try with the new lady, Vietnamese. 
Standard . Shower and start massage. From the moment she start massage , she started to tease my little bro. The teasing got more intense. I knew I have a gem. Turn me n she started to work on my small head. I can understand that she wanted to impress me n get me hook to her as I'm a regular there. Started bbj and fj. Was the best I had tried. Decided that from then on, I has decided that I'm not going to another Mp nor massauer. Had shower and was changing to my clothes, she came back with warm water. She unzip my pants and started to give another bj my little bro. I told her, I'm almost here n gonna cum. But she kept doing n CIM 
She took all in her mouth. She went to throw off my cum and clean up. I had to wash up again n left. From then on, No other massauer or MP.
Old 05-06-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
Kadoc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKadoc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro pls share contact. Thank you
Old 05-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EJJJJJJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not all, but most of those in central have some hanky panky
Old 14-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
happie_la_la deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can share the place?
Old 22-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Went one in Central area in office building.

Was damn tired and wanted to sleep a while. One male masseur and 3 aunties.

One auntie attended to me and massage was OK. This auntie like to sit on me with her tights when massaging my back. Can feel her ass pressing against my butt moving up and down. When she is on my side my arm was between her legs.

When she use one elbow to do my back her the other hand was resting on my butt crack occasionally gripping to have more leverage on the other hand.

Didn't think much and fell asleep only to wake up to her pulling my shorts down. Like way down.

One of the best butt massage because she really cover evert spot except my anus. Both her thumb pushing up the sides of my ass hole... Nb damn shiok..
No other hints and she didnt pop the question. I am guessing their way of getting return business.

On the way out saw one auntie quite chio. Just serviced ang moh...
Old 22-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Estee11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share with me bro ? Thanks in advance
Old 22-06-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Diptych deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro pls share contacts! Thanks!
Old 22-06-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wonkerz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: MP at central area

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvistra View Post
I have been away from SB for sometime.Forgot userid n Pw. So change to new n come.
I been going to a MP at central area. Tried a different massauer during every visit.during one of the visit , liked one massauer by name of Amy. She does a good massage n Like the FJ. Damage 140. Slim with good features and accommodating. All those while I had not tried another 2 gals. During one of my visit my regular Amy was away for lunch and had to wait for 15 mins . Still no sight of her. The untried lady approached me to try her massage as Amy will take some more time. Decided to take a try with the new lady, Vietnamese. 
Standard . Shower and start massage. From the moment she start massage , she started to tease my little bro. The teasing got more intense. I knew I have a gem. Turn me n she started to work on my small head. I can understand that she wanted to impress me n get me hook to her as I'm a regular there. Started bbj and fj. Was the best I had tried. Decided that from then on, I has decided that I'm not going to another Mp nor massauer. Had shower and was changing to my clothes, she came back with warm water. She unzip my pants and started to give another bj my little bro. I told her, I'm almost here n gonna cum. But she kept doing n CIM 
She took all in her mouth. She went to throw off my cum and clean up. I had to wash up again n left. From then on, No other massauer or MP.
Bro mind sharing the address ?
Thanks in advance !
Cheers !
Old 22-06-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrick15 View Post

Hi bro
Can share which MP ?
Old 24-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 12
xuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to allxuelanghu is a name known to all

Quote:

share contact bro. pm me
Old 29-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Went one in Central area in office building.

Was damn tired and wanted to sleep a while. One male masseur and 3 aunties.

One auntie attended to me and massage was OK. This auntie like to sit on me with her tights when massaging my back. Can feel her ass pressing against my butt moving up and down. When she is on my side my arm was between her legs.

When she use one elbow to do my back her the other hand was resting on my butt crack occasionally gripping to have more leverage on the other hand.

Didn't think much and fell asleep only to wake up to her pulling my shorts down. Like way down.

One of the best butt massage because she really cover evert spot except my anus. Both her thumb pushing up the sides of my ass hole... Nb damn shiok..
No other hints and she didnt pop the question. I am guessing their way of getting return business.

On the way out saw one auntie quite chio. Just serviced ang moh...
Didn't expect so many PM. Replied those more lao jiao member.

Went back again and tried another ML. Same standard. This one massage my pelvis but never pop the question. When flippled over massage my stomach hand went in all the way to the edge of my shaft... She realize I am all waxed so was rubbing that area quite a bit.
Old 29-06-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: MP at central area

Quote:
Started bbj and fj. Was the best I had tried. Decided that from then on, I has decided that I'm not going to another Mp nor massauer. Had shower and was changing to my clothes, she came back with warm water. She unzip my pants and started to give another bj my little bro. I told her, I'm almost here n gonna cum. But she kept doing n CIM 
Bro.
You see my nick, you will know that I LOVES BJ.

Can PM me more information of the MP ? I have contact to share with you too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1