The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2019, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Herpes

alot of people isnt aware they have the HSV virus until they go for a check.. HSV is so common till the point that the authorities find it a waste of time testing for it that they didnt included it in the health screening test for the WL...

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
So technically speaking group that belong to this group may doesn't even know they had caught the virus .

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-06-2019, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
alot of people isnt aware they have the HSV virus until they go for a check.. HSV is so common till the point that the authorities find it a waste of time testing for it that they didnt included it in the health screening test for the WL...
Learn something today .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 13-06-2019, 03:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So technically speaking group that belong to this group may doesn't even know they had caught the virus .
If you don't have any symptoms you won't know unless you get tested and even then the tests are not conclusive with lots of false positives.

For example if you have had chicken pox it could result in a positive test for HSV because chicken pox is part of the family of Herpes viruses too.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/26/...lse-positives/
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-06-2019, 04:00 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you don't have any symptoms you won't know unless you get tested and even then the tests are not conclusive with lots of false positives.

For example if you have had chicken pox it could result in a positive test for HSV because chicken pox is part of the family of Herpes viruses too.

https://www.statnews.com/2017/01/26/...lse-positives/
These are good to know info , thanks . i now understand better .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-06-2019, 04:37 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
oic, i didnt know about the anitviral medication that why i always say you are the best here boss sam
https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes...ment-options#1

The PAP is the best. I am a distant second.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-06-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

LOL

thanks for the link

Quote:
https://www.webmd.com/genital-herpes...ment-options#1

The PAP is the best. I am a distant second.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
doesn't even know they had caught the virus
Exactly bro, so there can be people who have the herpes virus but never actually experience any symptoms at all
Old 14-06-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

I went to the US of A, didnt touch a single chick and kena cold sore on the lips.
Old 14-06-2019, 02:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 111936 / Power: 177
sbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond reputesbf4life has a reputation beyond repute

lesson learned, next time go US of A must go kio kway and share FR here if not will kenna cold sore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborg View Post
I went to the US of A, didnt touch a single chick and kena cold sore on the lips.
Old 14-06-2019, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you read Sam posting and digest it , Maybe you not kena at US of A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attilio2003 View Post
lesson learned, next time go US of A must go kio kway and share FR here if not will kenna cold sore.
Go US of A boh kio kway pun eh tio cold sore liao , if go US of A kio kway can't imagine will tio simi.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 15-06-2019, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
How do you know it was a herpes sore and not just chapped lips caused by the weather? The two can look pretty similar.
https://www.healthsynonyms.com/how-t...n-you-cure-it/

Chapped lips

Cold sore

Old 15-06-2019, 12:30 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i heard people with cold sore have "infectious" smile

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 15-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 18
Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!Lamborg is one of the Best!

Quote:
How do you know it was a herpes sore and not just chapped lips caused by the weather? The two can look pretty similar.
https://www.healthsynonyms.com/how-t...n-you-cure-it/
Oh boss it was definitely a cold sore, there was a swell and multiple blisters filled with pus. Got it within 1 month in the states and damn puzzled and freaked out because never even kio kway. Damn embarrassing 2 weeks of healing, had a colleague asked if I ate 'oyster' and gave me a cheeky smirk.
Old 15-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Oh boss it was definitely a cold sore, there was a swell and multiple blisters filled with pus. Got it within 1 month in the states and damn puzzled and freaked out because never even kio kway. Damn embarrassing 2 weeks of healing, had a colleague asked if I ate 'oyster' and gave me a cheeky smirk.
It would appear that you have had the virus for some time but the change in weather/temperature triggered an outbreak.

https://www.coldsorescured.com/cold-...-cold-weather/

How Does Cold Weather Trigger Cold Sores?

Cold weather, especially during January to March, can be an absolute nightmare for frequent cold sore sufferers. It can also be an unwelcome surprise for people who’ve never experienced an outbreak. You may not even know that you have the herpes simplex virus inside your body, but the coldest season of the year causes it to raise its ugly head. Once infected, HSV-1 is with you for life.

Let’s look at some of the possible reasons why people are more prone to cold sores when it gets really cold outside:

#1. Cracks in the Lips
Between the temperature itself and brisk winds, your lips are often no match for mother nature.

Adverse weather causes dryness and cracking of the lips. This type of manipulation can be unrelenting during the winter season. When your lips are cracked both HSV-1 infection, as well as transmission, increases sharply.

Cracked lips make it easy for the herpes simplex virus to enter your body. It quickly becomes clear why a lack of moisture around the mouth and lips is so problematic. Cold temperatures rob your lips of lubrication. Constant exposure to the elements will, as you might expect, increase the likelihood of getting cold sores.

#2. Indoor Heating
While cold weather can serve as a trigger, warming yourself up with indoor heat could aid in spreading the virus. Especially the constant blowing of warm air from centralized vents or an electric heater. Artificial indoor heating is most certainly no friend to your lips, and there’s often no way to control it when we’re at work.

Indoor heating, like cold weather, can dry out your lips and skin. This is not only problematic for the virus carrier but potentially others as well. Most notably friends, family, and work colleagues.

Avoiding extreme temperature swings is really important. This not only applies to cold sores but also to general health. It is not good for your skin or your body. Temperature stability is the key to enjoying good health. The goal is to strike a healthy balance between temperature extremes.

#3. Weak immune system
Cold and flu is something that most of us have to deal with more often in the winter. You wake up feeling sluggish, your body temperature is erratic, and your nose/eyes are streaming. It’s horrible.

Aside from the fact that it can make you feel lousy, having a winter sickness (such as the common cold) WILL weaken your immune system. This means that you’re far more vulnerable to the herpes simplex virus.[1] If you’re also tired and run down, the situation is even worse.

While people do get colds and coughs at other times of the year, the prevalence increases sharply when the weather starts to change for the worse. There’s no cure for the common cold, but taking an echinacea supplement can give your immune system a much-needed boost.[2]

#4. Sunlight
We all know that UV rays are also a cold sore trigger. They dry out the skin in a similar way to cold weather, so how can sunlight help?

Sunlight provides the body with essential vitamin D. This critical vitamin helps the body heal while keeping immune health strong.[3] However, lack of proper sunlight is a common theme in winter months. This is another reason why cold sores thrive during extremely cold temperatures.

While you can certainly have a frigid or snowy day with bright sunshine, the winter season is known for prolonged periods of overcast conditions. Mass cloud cover, rain, fog, etc., are common during this segment of the calendar.

Prolonged weeks of this weather pattern essentially blocks the sun. A lack of sun rays can, unfortunately, mean lack of cold sore healing for you. In other words, you take longer to heal and you’re infectious to others for an extended period.

Having an ample supply of vitamin D supplements is important during the winter months. Since cold weather can trigger cold sores, consuming vitamin D can help you to enjoy a quicker recovery from the herpes simplex virus.

Important: Vitamin D, especially vitamin D3, is vital for a healthy immune system.[4] If you don’t get a sufficient amount of this important vitamin through your diet, consider taking a quality supplement. Even a daily multi vitamin with be beneficial.
You’re likely starting to realize that people get cold sores because several factors conspire against you at the same time.

#5. Overseas Vacations
You could be looking for a weather ‘escape’. While it is human nature to want to avoid a harsh winter, your decision to go abroad on vacation to a sunnier climate could cause a new set of issues. Going to a hot and dry climate to escape the cold temperatures can also be harmful to your lips. We mentioned earlier that sunny weather and UV rays also dry out the lips/mouth area.

This is also true if you enjoy artificial tanning (sunbeds). Basking in the glow of fake sun can dry out your lips and lead to a primary or recurrent cold sore outbreak. UV rays, regardless of the source, all cause damage the skin. They compromise the skin’s ability to protect you from potential harm.[5]

Also, some people like to escape the heat by heading for snowy conditions, perhaps due to a love of skiing or ice skating. If you endure prolonged cold weather (even with the proper protection in place) at high speeds, you’re far more likely to get cold sores.

Why do I get cold sores more often in the winter?

#6. Winter Fatigue
Cold temperatures can drain your body of strength and vitality. While the changes are typically subtle, just 2-3 months of harsh winter weather can wear you out. You’re less likely to take some time off work when the weather’s unpleasant. It’s perfectly natural for you to become run down, but some of us are more prone to HSV-1 than others.

The general fatigue caused by the grind of winter can cause cold sores. This is a double-barrel combination. Not only can the actual temperature be a problem but the fatigue it causes can be just as bad. Stated simply, your body is less likely to be in a position to protect you.

Whether you carry HSV-1 or not, a weakened immune system can spell trouble. If you don’t get sufficient sleep, you’re less able to fight off viruses and infections. That’s why it’s important to go to bed a bit earlier and do what you can to relax before you attempt to sleep.

A well-rested person is statistically less likely to experience a painful fever blister outbreak.

#7. Arthritis
Arthritis, especially chronic arthritis, can trigger substantial inflammation within the body. This symptom worsens when it’s freezing cold. Due to the release of the stress hormone known as cortisol, cold sore outbreaks can occur more frequently.[6]

Cortisol can deplete your immune system, just like a basic illness. Cold temperatures make the negative results caused by cortisol more intense. You are encouraged to remain as healthy as possible. By changing your eating and drinking habits, you could make the world of difference.

Having to deal with debilitating arthritis during cold weather is bad enough. The occurrence and pain of a cold sore make the situation worse.

#8. Surgery and Dentistry
While medical procedures can naturally take a toll on your body, the issue is exacerbated during cold weather months. If you carry HSV-1, the stress placed on your body can trigger cold sores.

Another factor is the use of pain medication and antibiotics. Although designed to help you recover from surgery, certain medications can hamper the immune system. This, along with the noted stress, can only increase the odds of a cold sore breakout.

It is critical that you boost your immune system after surgery. Just the simple act of staying hydrated can work in your favor. You are encouraged to work with your doctor and take the proper steps to strengthen your body.

If you get dental work, this can sometimes cause trauma to the mouth and lips. Trauma to the lips is like a more extreme form of cracked lips. When combined with freezing temperatures and fatigue, it’s much more likely that you’ll experience a painful cold sore outbreak.[7]

Does cold weather cause cold sores?

#9. Holiday Stress
Deemed by many as the happiest time of the year, the holiday season can also be the most stressful.

From personal to financial and everything in between, the month of December can act as one giant cold sore trigger. When you add cold weather, you have a potential powder keg.

The holiday season introduces unique challenges and additional people. The more people come together, and the more cold sores can flare up.

While stress is a known cold sore trigger, so is the consumption of problematic foods and drinks. From alcohol to egg nog, most festive beverages are not good for HSV-1 sufferers.

Let’s take a more detailed look at many of the pitfalls associated with the holidays.

December can be a highly stressful month. Personal obligations, financial burdens, occupational deadlines, etc. The stress of finishing things on time becomes a burden during this part of the calendar. The more that is on your mental plate, the more it taxes your body.

Are you the one who enjoys a Christmas party? Perhaps several? While big gatherings are enjoyable, they can come at a price. Although significant changes in temperature can trigger cold sores, so can other people. The introduction of friends, family, distant relatives, etc., can cause the herpes simplex virus to spread. Shared beverage bowls and drinks can be problematic.

While love is in the air on Valentine’s Day, the Christmas and holiday season can create a similar atmosphere. However, kissing and other acts of intimacy can be a problem. This is made all the more questionable in a harsh winter climate.

Old 15-06-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
hertz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhertz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
How you knea cold sores if you didnt touch a single chick?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1