The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2016, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Still seeking for pple to go on 28th oct till nov 1
Old 15-10-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is common in a lot of countries for a few to stay in 1 room... further there are basic room type of apartment which costs USD 100 per mth. If share by 4, it will be 25 per mth. There are even cheaper room.

Locals depends on other company benefit to save money.... an example, some restaurants/hotels provide meals and accommodation for staffs. This helps a lot. Furthermore some will share the tips left behind by guests.

USD 300 type of room, is decent size with own toilet and shower room. These are meant more for foreigners or those whom earn more. When I stayed in PP, my rental is USD 350, a fully furnished studio apartment.
What bro Naemlo said is true.
Many Khmers working in the capital shared room to save money.
Average service staffs pay is from $75 - $120 usd, a lot stayed in their own workplace provided.
The comparison between the rich Khmers and poor are too huge.

Khmers have many ways to earn extra cash. Even local sangkat(commune police) moonlight as security, tu tu drivers. On top of bribes.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 23
simb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimb1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouZai View Post
Thanks bromJus as i expected around 300usd..quite good deal i would say.if there are studio type near to naga would b great.are they any wwbsite i can look for more info.i try google but no avail.
Google - CBRE, Yong Yap property, IPS property Phnom Penh. These are the few many agencies around. For ads - khmer24.com
Rental deposit is not same as singapore standard. Sometimes have to put in 3-5months for 1 or 2 years rental. All depends on landlord.
Old 15-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simb1 View Post
Sometimes have to put in 3-5months for 1 or 2 years rental. All depends on landlord.
Most will ask for 2+1... My last landlord was a young rich man, I made friend with him during my stay, once in awhile go beer with him... I rented his room for about 2 yrs plus... the contract suppose to end of 3rd year but he returned my 2 months deposit even before 3rd year and before I left PP. Most landlord will not return the deposit if u dun follow according to the contract.

If landlord is asking 3-5 deposit, better walk away... trust me it is easy to pass the money to them but difficult to get back the deposit. They will give excuses and delay returning and hoping u leave the country. With contract, it is still very difficult to get back your money.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 9
11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Most will ask for 2+1... My last landlord was a young rich man, I made friend with him during my stay, once in awhile go beer with him... I rented his room for about 2 yrs plus... the contract suppose to end of 3rd year but he returned my 2 months deposit even before 3rd year and before I left PP. Most landlord will not return the deposit if u dun follow according to the contract.

If landlord is asking 3-5 deposit, better walk away... trust me it is easy to pass the money to them but difficult to get back the deposit. They will give excuses and delay returning and hoping u leave the country. With contract, it is still very difficult to get back your money.
Agree. My Singapore Landlord refuse to return the deposit claimed he has to repair the Tiles and we did not service the Aircon monthly. Maybe is quarterly. I went to Small Claims Tribunals in Singapore against the Landlord for my Foreigner Colleagues staying in Singapore. We won the case that is he has to return us the 2 months deposit.

Last edited by 11prince; 16-10-2016 at 06:08 AM.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:47 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11prince View Post
I went to Small Claims Tribunals in Singapore against the Landlord for my Foreigner Colleagues. We won the case that is he has to return us the 2 months deposit.
I dun get this.... U rented room in SG not CAM right? BTW no one service the air con monthly
Old 16-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Samster

11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster11prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I dun get this.... U rented room in SG not CAM right? BTW no one service the air con monthly
I edited my previous post. I rented the whole house in Singapore. That is the funny part. He drafted that in the Contract and my Boss agreed it but do it initially only...
Old 16-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
DouZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Google - CBRE, Yong Yap property, IPS property Phnom Penh. These are the few many agencies around. For ads - khmer24.com
Rental deposit is not same as singapore standard. Sometimes have to put in 3-5months for 1 or 2 years rental. All depends on landlord.
Thank you.owe u limteh session
Old 16-10-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Why talk about Sillypore. we are on the Cambodia track. Please stay focus. Cheers

Quote:
I edited my previous post. I rented the whole house in Singapore. That is the funny part. He drafted that in the Contract and my Boss agreed it but do it initially only...
Old 16-10-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupicOne View Post
Why talk about Sillypore. we are on the Cambodia track. Please stay focus. Cheers
My apology. In that case how can we take back the deposit if happened in PP? At least we can take back in sg...
Old 16-10-2016, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
My apology. In that case how can we take back the deposit if happened in PP? At least we can take back in sg...
If u rent those apartments managed by reputed company then chances of getting back the deposit is high but if private owner then depends on the integrity of the owner.

No way u can get back unless u want to go thru the long process of getting a lawyer n go thru the legal ways, just dun forget, this is CAM. Even if u win after months, u are not guarantee of full refund. The only way in CAM is do what local does....Mafia style.
Old 16-10-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Even local sangkat(commune police) moonlight as security, tu tu drivers. On top of bribes.
not true, only those low ranking ones moonlight as security, advantage is that they come with their own gun
Old 16-10-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
just tell them last 2 month u not pay rent, deduct from deposit, electric or others give cash directly
Old 16-10-2016, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
just tell them last 2 month u not pay rent, deduct from deposit, electric or others give cash directly
Most landlord will not be stupid to accept this unless u guys are very close. Contract will state this too. Look at it this way, if u are the landlord, u will not agree to it. Cause u dunno whether your tenant will sell your appliances or any damage before he/she leaves .... further misc bill for the month will be known only on following month. End of the day, if the money is in landlord pocket, landlord decides when to return.
Old 16-10-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Most landlord will not be stupid to accept this unless u guys are very close. Contract will state this too. Look at it this way, if u are the landlord, u will not agree to it. Cause u dunno whether your tenant will sell your appliances or any damage before he/she leaves .... further misc bill for the month will be known only on following month. End of the day, if the money is in landlord pocket, landlord decides when to return.
i always do that here, no one has refused so far
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1