The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-12-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6794 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
FR for new lass Song Song (SS):

https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/

Pressed doorbell and hear gals voices talking,like dunno whom should open the door.. a rather good looking SYT eventually opened and asked "找陈晨还是宋宋啊?"
Just surprised that you had to press door bell!

So far every single ML I visited will auto open door when I reach the door. Isn’t that their SOP?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FR for new lass Song Song (SS):

https://sglonelyguy.org/song-song-massage/
Not enough details..

Can add in stuff like location convenience, massage skills, playability/roaming, how she does her sensual, handphone usage, etc..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dennislee129 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello any bros tried Kai Xin before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/kaixin-massage/
Old 02-12-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 950 / Power: 10
lsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to beholdlsjie is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

this got like post from 7 8 mths ago >got any bro try b4?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!cryingoutloud is one of the Best!

do anyone of y'all actually use the 2 shots or even more for those with unlimited hj?
Old 02-12-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Just surprised that you had to press door bell!

So far every single ML I visited will auto open door when I reach the door. Isn’t that their SOP?
Coz they took a while and the door stayed closed and all I hear is voices of them talking lol
Old 02-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
How does a tarma sound to you?
Somehow I find non FN / no BJ MLs not worth tarma leh. Like there's less to be occupied with.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not enough details..

Can add in stuff like location convenience, massage skills, playability/roaming, how she does her sensual, handphone usage, etc..
Lol, I decide how I write my FR dude.
Old 02-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol, I decide how I write my FR dude.
Not ordering you to write in that manner lah lol..

If can just share some of the stuff I brought up lor..

If not never mind just wait for the next Bro to share his experience..

Old 02-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingoutloud View Post
do anyone of y'all actually use the 2 shots or even more for those with unlimited hj?
For me one bah..

I only do 2 shots with Laura cuz she has great perseverance and endurance..

Old 03-12-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Song song is RTM material. Will provide Detailed MR soon.
Old 03-12-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsjie View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

this got like post from 7 8 mths ago >got any bro try b4?
long time no come back but come back see this type of nice petite offering bj at 100???

i scared dunno landmine anot
Old 03-12-2019, 12:56 AM
Samster

WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
this beibei reminds me of xixi
Old 03-12-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Hi guys, any bubbly and cheerful girls to recommend? Preferably petite girls, cup size doesnt matter. Due to relapse of knee injury, cannot enjoy GL scene anymore because cannot fully bend my knees. So after long hiatus from ML scene, not updated with which are the good girl. Thanks in advance for the help!
hmmm can try AX
Old 03-12-2019, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungandthirsty View Post
Hey guys, which is the best ML that actually gives good massage? Sounds weird Ik most is just anyhow but I really looking for a good ML that give happy ending. Don't need BJ or FJ... Thanks
aimee, mango, zoya

if you're really into massage, mango has a really soothing routine on top of being strong and thorough. zoya's backstepping is amazing. not just pressing on you, but actually doing things with her toes.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1