The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
rojo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrojo is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Tight foreskin

Your condition is called phimosis, had it before, causes of it probably due to improper masturbation technique. My method of resolution is to stretch the foreskin outwards and upwards everytime during shower for 3 sets 60 seconds, for 2-3 weeks continuously. (Imagine opening up the gap of the balloon with your index in the gap and the thumbs pinching it for grip). Do within your comfort zone, can't be rushed, don't risk injuring yourself, if the skin tears and heals back it'll be even tighter than before (counter-productive). If your rush to pull down the foreskin to expose the glan and unable to push back up aka. paraphimosis use water and/or soap to lubricate to assist the foreskin returning to the top, also stroke your shaft in up and downwards motion when fapping.

When you're finally able to pull down your foreskin to expose the glans, you may have a white layer of smegma, that's normal and nothing to worry about, sensitivity of foreskin and glans maybe high (mine was sensitive even to water), but more frequent fapping or sexual activity will make it less so.

I researched online and saved myself time and awkwardness to seek medical help, no circumcision required. I'm no medical professional so do this at your own risk haha.

Last edited by rojo; 18-07-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 13-08-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Nobles is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Sorry to bring up old post.

Can i ask when you all say slowly pull back, does it have to be in the soft mode or must it be standing?
Old 18-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5537 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

best is to start with soft mode, i started like that too.

after a while when you get used to it, you may use a sex toy to help out.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
BlackSmithsson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post
Your condition is called phimosis, had it before, causes of it probably due to improper masturbation technique. My method of resolution is to stretch the foreskin outwards and upwards everytime during shower for 3 sets 60 seconds, for 2-3 weeks continuously. (Imagine opening up the gap of the balloon with your index in the gap and the thumbs pinching it for grip). Do within your comfort zone, can't be rushed, don't risk injuring yourself, if the skin tears and heals back it'll be even tighter than before (counter-productive). If your rush to pull down the foreskin to expose the glan and unable to push back up aka. paraphimosis use water and/or soap to lubricate to assist the foreskin returning to the top, also stroke your shaft in up and downwards motion when fapping.

When you're finally able to pull down your foreskin to expose the glans, you may have a white layer of smegma, that's normal and nothing to worry about, sensitivity of foreskin and glans maybe high (mine was sensitive even to water), but more frequent fapping or sexual activity will make it less so.

I researched online and saved myself time and awkwardness to seek medical help, no circumcision required. I'm no medical professional so do this at your own risk haha.
so means now that you no need to pull down your foreskin every time you have sex?

i assume that when your dick erects the whole glans comes out automatically
Old 04-01-2016, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSmithsson View Post
so means now that you no need to pull down your foreskin every time you have sex?

i assume that when your dick erects the whole glans comes out automatically
I'm not sure about Rojo, but I too have a tight foreskin, and like the others ahve mentioned, instead of getting circumcised, we have practised pulling back our foreskin till it can fully retract.

I never need to pull back my foreskin during sex, and it stays fully covered during sex (mostly).

Just needs more care and maintenance than uncovered ones.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 9
Donniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of lightDonniee is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
I'm not sure about Rojo, but I too have a tight foreskin, and like the others ahve mentioned, instead of getting circumcised, we have practised pulling back our foreskin till it can fully retract.

I never need to pull back my foreskin during sex, and it stays fully covered during sex (mostly).

Just needs more care and maintenance than uncovered ones.
Thank you for sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1