The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
QUIT GEYLANG (SUPPORT GROUP)

Hey guys,

I’ve been a samster since my teens. Lost my virginity to a WL at L18. I’ve travelled the world and tried WLs from most of the popular tourist destinations. I’ve been married 4 years and I’m in my 30s.

I’ve done a lot of soul searching and I can tell that this hobby of mine is taking a toll on my finances and my marriage. Not to mention the STDs that I caught during my almost 20 year history of paying for sex.

I must say I’ve had the pleasure of fucking some of the most beautiful people in the world. Do I regret it? Not really. Whether it was paid or not, I had a good run.

But enough is enough.

For most seasoned samsters here you know it’s almost impossible to quit. Maybe possible to cut down. Maybe eventually quit. Maybe a relapse a year later. Who knows..

This support group is for those who want to stay “sober”. Maybe, just maybe we can help each other achieve true sober-ness.

Do share.
Old 24-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: QUIT GEYLANG (SUPPORT GROUP)

I probably visited Geylang 3 times this month. Visited a ML once. Easily $300+ down the drain.

Plus my 2 of my regulars at GL has gone back.

So I’m kinda just randomly trying new ones.

The OKT still told me got 5 new girls coming this week.

Argh.
Old 25-05-2018, 04:59 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Why did you start the thread here? It will get far more viewership in the adult discussions or geylang section.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-05-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Trying to recall when is the last time I visit geylang..
Can't remember is 2 or 3yrs ago..
Reason.. cannot get any feel over there.. really is too commercial.. as good as I myself hj..
Still will visit ML..
Reason enjoy some massage n feel is better if u get to know the girl after some chit chat..
But still have been two month plus since I last Visit an ML..
Now only entertainment.. enjoy sex with my wife.. haha
Old 25-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, as you grow older your testo level decrease, naturally the drive will get lesser, even start to get some mild ED symptoms, no mood - all will put a stop to the activities eventually. So no worries, the day will come that all of us naturally quit. No regrets though, we've had our fun.

You're married too, when kids arrive you'll be too exhausted to even think about GL
Old 26-05-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

Thanks. Very encouraging. Indeed, a busy home life may keep my mind occupied to even think about paying for sex. Easily 80k+ wasted (well not wasted..) on WLs for the past 20 years or so.

Well, not too late to wake up I guess.

I’m considering moving to ML to slowly ween off this addiction. But compared to Cat50, ML is slightly on the high side. It does away with some of the potential STDs I Guess.
Old 26-05-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

A few ways you can try to wean it off:

1. Wank off holding the money you'd have spent in front of you.

2. Go cold turkey and don't look back. Delete your account here and at other forums.

3. Visit those with bad FR and get bad service and then tell yourself why waste money.

4. Go to a legit spa instead.

5. Give yourself a set budget and reduce the budget every three months until you reach bear minimum.

6. And die die cannot keep it down, look for fuck buddies instead of paid sex.

Me.....I've given up that scene by using all the rules above except number two. And after wanking, I'd put the money into a small piggy bank and use it for a surprise treat, meal or present, for my wife.
Old 26-05-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
chirpydog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
Hey guys,

I’ve been a samster since my teens. Lost my virginity to a WL at L18. I’ve travelled the world and tried WLs from most of the popular tourist destinations. I’ve been married 4 years and I’m in my 30s.

I’ve done a lot of soul searching and I can tell that this hobby of mine is taking a toll on my finances and my marriage. Not to mention the STDs that I caught during my almost 20 year history of paying for sex.

I must say I’ve had the pleasure of fucking some of the most beautiful people in the world. Do I regret it? Not really. Whether it was paid or not, I had a good run.

But enough is enough.

For most seasoned samsters here you know it’s almost impossible to quit. Maybe possible to cut down. Maybe eventually quit. Maybe a relapse a year later. Who knows..

This support group is for those who want to stay “sober”. Maybe, just maybe we can help each other achieve true sober-ness.

Do share.
Think about the maths and science of calling/visiting WL/ML/FL ....

The science of it... Woman is more superiorly created and biologically better than man.

If you are good, she can have multiple orgasms. If she is good, you can have only ONE shot in the same amount of time...

The maths....After the highs and cums, One is poorer and the other is richer..

So think about... Man are at the losing end all the times...
Old 27-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garion View Post
A few ways you can try to wean it off:

1. Wank off holding the money you'd have spent in front of you.

2. Go cold turkey and don't look back. Delete your account here and at other forums.

3. Visit those with bad FR and get bad service and then tell yourself why waste money.

4. Go to a legit spa instead.

5. Give yourself a set budget and reduce the budget every three months until you reach bear minimum.

6. And die die cannot keep it down, look for fuck buddies instead of paid sex.

Me.....I've given up that scene by using all the rules above except number two. And after wanking, I'd put the money into a small piggy bank and use it for a surprise treat, meal or present, for my wife.
I like the Budget one. Will give it a try!
Old 27-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lets put it this way, once you start, its hard to stop. I think we dig our own grave after the first step into this paid WL scene. We can cut down, but i doubt stopping it totally is possible.

Trying to stop with many ways and method, but it is always futile. A bad week, or hormones rages, there we go again this vicious cycle. And it is so easily available in Singapore!

Cutting down by masturbate multiple time a day to ween off the urge. Works a few days maybe a week, but then, the urge of penetration rather than feeling your hand is so strong, you still go back to WL.

Does having spouse not enough? Its a topic to debate. So we better not go into it.

But end of the day, i personally think, want to play, make sure take care family good good, and play safe for your loved one.
Old 27-05-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: QUIT GEYLANG (SUPPORT GROUP)

A colleague, new citizesn from ROC, used to said I code. Small 2 and 3. Probably he was referring to commercial sex, and all PR and new citizens have a long way before gain enlightment.

It is give $ to family, even if they dont appreciate and end of days. We have peace in our heart and Karma cannot hit us. Maybe we take advices from GL food industry. It is not what it used to be. The sex workers seldom hit the street, and I guess they are very much in the scene.

Brothers still interested need to up another level. Sort of into 4 gen of leaders. Search and write the next chapter of GL history.

Good luck! Mine feelings still with GL.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
cognisance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

INteresting thread.,
Old 28-05-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 14
UncleBill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUncleBill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As they say once a samster always a samster .
Old 28-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
jus to share ..... i dont go gl but freq online stables in dome1. but i managed to stop for 6mths aldy. will hav urge but always try to starve off ... exercise .... do OT in office ..... put all my money into places i cannot withdraw give myself a pathetic allowance so i ll run out of money fast if i go fuck land of smiles ladies.... so far been working .... even now pcc also damn infreq ....

hope all bros success in breaking habit .

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Lets put it this way, once you start, its hard to stop. I think we dig our own grave after the first step into this paid WL scene. We can cut down, but i doubt stopping it totally is possible.

Trying to stop with many ways and method, but it is always futile. A bad week, or hormones rages, there we go again this vicious cycle. And it is so easily available in Singapore!

Cutting down by masturbate multiple time a day to ween off the urge. Works a few days maybe a week, but then, the urge of penetration rather than feeling your hand is so strong, you still go back to WL.

Does having spouse not enough? Its a topic to debate. So we better not go into it.

But end of the day, i personally think, want to play, make sure take care family good good, and play safe for your loved one.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 7
vuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvuzua deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleBill View Post
As they say once a samster always a samster .
I do agree with you .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1