The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 14-06-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks NOLA AA

Nola from D.O.A ANGEL

Overall
Nola is a gem where you will totally feel happy and relax after visiting her. She can massage do check with her btw. Nice smile lovely body accommodating and moans throughout

Looks : 8/10
NOLA. Give the hot slutty OL in CDB. She greet me wearing a lingerie teddy dress with her boob coming out outfit showing her cleavage. OMG Plus SHe has an wonder smile.

Body : 9/10
Slim and Good top and bottom body. Skin tone is slightly thai tanned. Skin is soft and silky smooth. She has tattoos at the back and arms and back nice view during doggie). She have a trim pussy. Lastly her body smell exceptionally nice!

Boobs : 8/10
Her C cups boobs look great on her body. The feeling is soft and firm and very nice to fondle squeeze. OMG!! Nipple is pointed out and when looking at her boobs with those nipple pointing out is so sexually nice.

GFE & English : 10/10
command of english is perfect no worries at all. I would said she friendly and lot of cuddling and hugging in the room and bath.

Frenching : 9/ 10 no horse run
She do french., She will kiss and smooch and have those gentle tongue fight. Her lip is soft and smooth.

BBBJ : 8/ 10
Her BBBJ is consider not bad, suction is good while she BBBJ for me lot of tongue and licking and eye contact making me hard liao

FJ :
Tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie on her. Very nice bonkable body Cowgirl is the best position where she can ride well and when in missionary position you see her those close eyes, shy face and coupled with some moan OMG!!!. Awesome! btw she tight i could feel it gripping me or maybe im short give and take lahz lol.

Old 14-06-2018, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

FR on D88 Yami
My first FR.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693686

OKT: 8/10. Some hiccup at first, but allowed me to move to earlier slot when it was available which fits nicely into my schedule. Quick to respond on WeChat.
Location: 8/10 location. Not near mrt, but not a problem for me. Not an issue with parking. Human traffic is high, so need to be natural abt it.
Room: Small but well furnished.

Looks: 8/10. Like what the previous bro said, its what u see on the pic. In fact, her face is slimmer and sharper than in the pic. Sharp nose. But she's wearing braces now, so need to discount a bit. Nevertheless, she's my cup of tea n still pretty.

Body: 8/10. Slim with no fats kind. Add thai tan. Tattoos like what u see in her pic. If u see her side profile on the street, u will definitely want to find out how she looks like.

Boobs: C i think. I do not know how to judge, but my hand is not enough to cover. Very soft and nice to knead. I cant really tell if its fully natural or not, but it feels natural alright. Good enough for me.

Shower: SOP but with kissing and frenching as and when u want it.

French: 10/10. Like making out with your lover.

BBBJ: 8/10. Wet, no teeth. Suction could be better, but she's hardworking. Ur balls wont be neglected. Combination of hands-free and hands.

Painting: Never really try but no smell for sure. She's not easily wet.

CIM: Never try

FJ: 8/10. We got on it for qte long for 1st shot, and finished with HJ. Open to different positions. Always kissing and frenching and we got all sweaty at the end. The only downside was that it was not as tight as i desired, probably its a matter of mastery of the muscles below. Not enough time for 2nd shot sadly, but she still continued to service me till times up.

GFE: 9/10. I think this is what stands out out of the whole experience. Hugs and cuddles here and there. Always taking care of me. Can say that she has a bubbly character. Would have been 10/10 if i can speak thai.

RTF: I would if my schedule/wallet allows. Not a regular in this scene.
Old 14-06-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
May (RP)

FR for May (RP)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692847

A last-minute cancellation of a meeting yesterday afternoon gave me a window of opportunity for a quickie. Messaged a few OKTs but only RP had someone near my vicinity, hence took up the offer. Thanks to RP for setting up the session quickly.

Location: In-town. Conveniently near mrt station and bus routes. Good ambience and nice room. (Unfortunately, May is switching locations so my impression for this should be out-dated)

Got to the room and May opened the door while hiding shyly behind it.

Looks: I'll be frank.. she's pleasant looking. Not a head-turner definitely, but won't reject, at least for me. Expect a 30% discount from her ps-ed photos.. the closest is her last photo in the thread, but her jawline is way less defined. Tan is actually not too bad.
Body: Her BIGGEST selling-point is definitely her boobs. They are very very very big assets and she knows it. For me, it overshadows her plain looks, as well as her slight tummy. She also knows how to carry her figure, so her boobs and ass actually makes her waist look small in comparison. It's hard to explain, but her figure looks good when you view everything together. Boobs seem to be natural.. I think I was too entranced by them swaying about freely that I don't remember giving them a good squeeze. Nipples are big, round and asking to be licked.

Character: Nice and obliging. Simple English got us through the session, though I didn't managed to chat with her much (maybe too distracted by those swinging jugs). Very willing to service you.

Showered together and action started on the bed..

Frenching: Up to the challenge. Deep frenching while tickling you, teasing your nipples, stroking your bro..
BBBJ: skipped
Painting: No smell, very light bush. A joy to paint and she responded as much.
FJ: missionary, doggie, missionary. Can't say for cowgirl cause missed that one, but in missionary, the way she arched her back to accentuate her boobs is super sexy. Doggie is not bad as well, her ass has enough meat to cushion the ramming (if you decide to go a bit faster...).. but I'll say finish in missionary for that view.

Was a 1-shot slot.. so tipped her, stole one last kiss, and left.

Parting shots: RTF.. yes. Low price point, boobs to die for and a good attitude. Definitely value-for-money.

Parting shots 2: Saw Janny by chance. Nice girl, a bit shy-shy type. Looks need to discount from photo but still not bad for the price. Can't comment more because it was a passing hi-bye thing. She's not on my target list now as May is her friend and my personal policy is not to bonk friends.

Parting shots 3: on hindsight.. figure-wise, I think a good approximation is 松本メイ.. (but face cannot compare la.. )

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 14-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had try 2lady from
Old 14-06-2018, 04:10 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Beta from Xclusive

<Photo credits from Bro Staminadick>

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693635

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Beta from XClusive
After see this Bro FR and post photos of Beta. I see liao "WAH" and think for a while and ask OKT if got last slot available due to the timing. Actually I am taking a risk as it is last slot and my first time meeting this girl and she might be tired and chemistry might not be there. But the decision is not regretted as I had a great time with her

Looks :
Beta looks better than the photos posted on sbf thread and stable website. Photo posted look exactly like her just that she is more towards thai tanned when see her live. A cuter thai girl version. Her eyes is really very nice and electrifying and her smile is that kind of small cute girl smile type. She wear a black sexy dress showing her half shoulder which is very seductive.

Body :
Slim and fitted body. I did not find any fats on her. Skin toned is more toward the thai tanned tone color. Skin is smooth. She is keeping her body fit everyday by doing squat during free time.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Consider semi soft and firm feel. Boobs shape is pointy. Have big aerola. Can suck, lick, fondle and tuned.

GFE :
She actually very take care of me well and she can naturally give out those girlfriend feel from those cuddling, servicing and chatting which I don't feel commercial. It is hard to describe the natural feeling she give out. She speak english consider quite well with some singlish in it.

Frenching :
She french. She is that type need to slowly take time for the feeling to come and slowly from kisses to smooches and some tongue tip play. I can say don't rush and slowly will get those passionate feel with her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is part of the session I enjoy the most. She can really BBBJ well with good suction control. She is able to hands free while BBBJ.

FJ :
Just tried cowgirl position with her and can kiss her and suck on her boobs while she ride on me. Overall a nice bonkable body.

In my point of view :
Beta got the looks, got the body and got the service and will make me want to RTF her for sure. Plus she got good attitude which is very important to me. So I think worth to plan another visit again. Hehe

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 14-06-2018, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
gonesoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to everyone who shared about Beta, she looks great. Anyone knows anything about March, Genesis, or Sonata? So many girls from Xclusive look so good...
Old 14-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks NOLA AA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
Nola from D.O.A ANGEL

Overall
Nola is a gem where you will totally feel happy and relax after visiting her. She can massage do check with her btw. Nice smile lovely body accommodating and moans throughout

Looks : 8/10
NOLA. Give the hot slutty OL in CDB. She greet me wearing a lingerie teddy dress with her boob coming out outfit showing her cleavage. OMG Plus SHe has an wonder smile.

Body : 9/10
Slim and Good top and bottom body. Skin tone is slightly thai tanned. Skin is soft and silky smooth. She has tattoos at the back and arms and back nice view during doggie). She have a trim pussy. Lastly her body smell exceptionally nice!

Boobs : 8/10
Her C cups boobs look great on her body. The feeling is soft and firm and very nice to fondle squeeze. OMG!! Nipple is pointed out and when looking at her boobs with those nipple pointing out is so sexually nice.

GFE & English : 10/10
command of english is perfect no worries at all. I would said she friendly and lot of cuddling and hugging in the room and bath.

Frenching : 9/ 10 no horse run
She do french., She will kiss and smooch and have those gentle tongue fight. Her lip is soft and smooth.

BBBJ : 8/ 10
Her BBBJ is consider not bad, suction is good while she BBBJ for me lot of tongue and licking and eye contact making me hard liao

FJ :
Tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie on her. Very nice bonkable body Cowgirl is the best position where she can ride well and when in missionary position you see her those close eyes, shy face and coupled with some moan OMG!!!. Awesome! btw she tight i could feel it gripping me or maybe im short give and take lahz lol.

fantastic looking body ... feel horny after seeing her pose..
Old 14-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
aggressive is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
Realized a lot of fake fr lately?
Yes I agree. Had encounter one FR which is totally different from the experience I had with the FL
Old 14-06-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
kebabom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Tara from Tiko

Looks:8/10
Fair complexion for Thai. Very slight blemishes. Not noticeable actually. Beautiful large eyes. Couldn't stop staring at her eyes.

Body: 9/10
Meaty at the right places. No belly fats. Ass is meaty and really awesome to grab when she's on top. Boobs are totally natural C with relatively tiny and perky nipples.

GFE: 10/10
Please take note YMMV. I was lucky that she was really into me. Kept staring into my eyes and lightly biting my lips. Foreplay got me hard instantly. Sensual frenching non stop. Hugging and cuddling in between was awesome with that voluptuous ass. I always had one hand on her cheeks.

FJ: 8/10
Like I said she was really into me so it was passionate and she clearly showed me when she was climaxing. No need for KY 2nd round. 1st shot cowboy. 2nd shot sideways scissors. Did missionary, doggy and spoon too. Think she liked missionary.

BBBJ: 7/10
A quick one as I'm not a fan. Was already rock hard from foreplay. And we both wanted to start fucking immediately. Lol.

RTF material. Like I said she was really into me so I was lucky. Happy honking.
Old 14-06-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the situation with AR like? It seems like many are advertised to provide AR but how many actually do it?
Old 14-06-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aaaa89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I knew Bee from pussydoll can do AR very well, too bad she went back already.
Old 14-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3814 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Tested and Proven Neh Neh real Natural.

Saw a lot of comments on Natural and Silicon these days and how can feel or cannot feel. As long not pressing a rock I think its ok.

Vicky(BKG)

Looks: Depends on your likes. For me she's pretty enough. No pimples or anything.
Boobs: Natural
CIM: No
BBBJ: Yes
Shower: Yes
Frenching: Yes
FJ: Various Position
GFE: Good
Overall: Relatively Good
Old 14-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
royston89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Bunny (Mypussycatdolls)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693130

Looks: 9/10 (Cute and Pretty)
Body: 8/10 (Tall considered well balanced)
Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced Still good to fondle)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Highlight. Super hardworking and good suction. Loves everything about it))
FJ: 9/10 (Various position with soft sexy moans)
French: 8/10 (Needs to warm her up but indian bros might note that definitely might not get this)
Overall: 9/10
Dmg: $160/90/2
RTF: CONFIRM
Old 14-06-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1003 / Power: 7
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Many Options to choose now.

Its like a Mass Open market with lost of Sluts, Devils, Dolls, Gems, Lovers Portstars in the house lol.

Buyers market. Over-Supply means expect lower standards especially this month I understand from OKT its flooded with Students love in SG. SYTs lovers will get a treat. Commando lovers will get a break. LOL.

Plus plenty of 'Special-Passes' around, private nego with them can get a really sweet deal. OKTs must be scratching head now how to prevent these...lol...

Late FR for Tam from Pornstars

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty enough)
Body: 8/10 (Proportional, Petite girl)
Boobs: 6/10 (A Cup. Not for Boobs lover)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Lots of ball licking and makes up for it. Can be trained better in more time to come)
Painting: 8/10 (Nice clean Pussy no smell)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight enough and responsive)
GFE: 9/10 (Offer food/Drink speaks good English)
RTF: Its a big Mass market out there now!
Old 14-06-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Icey (Tiko)

Tbh she is really good looking syt.

Looks: 9/10 out of the plenty of FL currently she is one of the best looking ones.
Body: 9/10 ok im into body, face & leg person so her body is good for me based on what im looking for. She got belly stud too which is add on for bros who like it
Boobs: 8/10 upposingly B cup i think but its natural
Bbbj: slurping bbbj but suction not that great tho but she can go on forever
Fj: 8/10 trimmed pussy unfortunately i nv get to try doggie but her cute little ass tempts me to rtf to try haha.

Rtf: maybe depends on whether got new fishes coming in but she mentioned her real friend Tara has alot of customer and her boobs is C or D natural! But i didnt have the chance to see her real person as she got customer when im there..hais

YMMV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1