The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 09-09-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vicktoria

Wow... i like your OL look especially your eye makeup... very seducing
Old 09-09-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 10
Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Wow... i like your OL look especially your eye makeup... very seducing
thanks kthan10, I see you camp my thread and has been very supportive I've been practising application of eye shadows..
Old 09-09-2015, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
tca27 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicktoria View Post
Love your makeup, 加油加油😉

Point and Power.....forget it....I would share where possible...upz if good but not a need....cheers
Old 09-09-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks kthan10, I see you camp my thread and has been very supportive I've been practising application of eye shadows..
You are welcome.. Hope i could meet u in person some day
Old 09-09-2015, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 15
skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!skytng is one of the Best!

Quote:
ok i got a boner
Old 10-09-2015, 09:10 AM
Samster

Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!Vicktoria is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Vicktoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytng View Post
ok i got a boner
I'm a submissive little cat and cats don't chew on bones. meow
Old 10-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Samster

I like sexy catwoman like you, Vic
Old 10-09-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

cthan can msg me in wechat?
Old 10-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
indulgence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Vicktoria

Quote:
Very sexy indeed! Love the foxy look
Old 10-09-2015, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Woooo a wild little foxy....
Old 11-09-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

prefer guys who are supportive of my thread and my pics before adding me on wechat. I choose my chat partners wisely.
Old 11-09-2015, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Victoria, you have your rights to pick your chatter but ending our chat earlier by deleting/black list me for no reason I find you are quite funny and temperamental when you even said we are having discussions?? As I mentioned this is my first time out of curiosity approached you and what a experience you gave me. Nevertheless I did not try to be rude hence why are you behaving like this? If I'm too young for you can reject or end the conservation nicely, this proves you lack of patience and maturity though you claimed you are older.
Definitely you are happy with your fans and supporters, who am I to judge? But please show the least respect to others who are sincere to know you. That's all I have to say and have a great day everyone.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Samster

1) I've already indicated explicitly that I'm only interested in chatting with people who was supportive of my thread.
2) I clearly told you that I'm too old for you and yet you keep pushing that age is not a problem for You.
3) Obviously I tried to end our conversation but you just kept on going. Hence, I had to block you. Do I need to seek your permission and understanding? I approve your request to add my wechat purely out of courtesy but that doesn't mean I'm very accommodating.
4) I do not know why you need to bring your outburst here. Are you mad? Because I really don't care about how a salesman feel when he don't get his sales.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iljimae View Post
Victoria, you have your rights to pick your chatter but ending our chat earlier by deleting/black list me for no reason I find you are quite funny and temperamental when you even said we are having discussions?? As I mentioned this is my first time out of curiosity approached you and what a experience you gave me. Nevertheless I did not try to be rude hence why are you behaving like this? If I'm too young for you can reject or end the conservation nicely, this proves you lack of patience and maturity though you claimed you are older.
Definitely you are happy with your fans and supporters, who am I to judge? But please show the least respect to others who are sincere to know you. That's all I have to say and have a great day everyone.
Again, you got my name wrong again. You're not trying to be rude. You are.
Old 11-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1172 / Power: 16
iljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud ofiljimae has much to be proud of

Chill lady, thought you blocked me in wechat yet you still bother to drop me a message there again over this issue. I have full respect for you but not to someone whom inpolitely blocked/deleted me, maybe I was wrong about you. Of course you call the shot, I'm nobody here but just wish you can treat us all with a certain level of respect and courtesy while we are treating you the same. If you find I'm rude to drop you a message here then I am sorry anyway. Don't get affected by this as I'm just trying to share my unspoken words since you did things your own way. I do not share your point of view below.

My advice to you is that do not be too arrogant when someone respect you for who you are. Have fun!

An typo error of your name and you could be so sensitive, my final apology and hope that helps.

Cheers,
Iljimae and once your supporter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1