The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
toyopet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $80 Cat - China Chicks

L1828-number 6 , girlfriend feel, look 10/10, can try.
Old 27-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyopet View Post
L1828-number 6 , girlfriend feel, look 10/10, can try.
Btw, the operating hour is from 5pm-4am.
Old 28-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
L10H19 G1 & G9 Tarma

Threesome with 2 angpai from L10H19 G1 & G9, the experience was out of the world! Below is my FR:

When I told them I want to tarma with them they got all excited and smiley like we are in for a good party. These two girls like sex and are very experience in the game of sex. We have lots of fun with each other literally.

Starting off with G1 making out with me in front while I rub and smack her meaty butt. Out of sudden G9 was rubbing her big boobs behind me nibbling my neck while her legs rubbing my balls in between my legs. I was a bit unsure of what to do as all my senses were stimulated at the same time, I have to split my attention between the 2 of them, sometime I kiss G1 sometime I kiss G9 but both my hands are always either squeezing one of their boobs or butt. While G1 took off my shirt to lick my nipple G9 took off my pants to play with my bird. They were then both naked and sandwich me in between rubbing their boobs on me.

In the shower they switch places, I am always sandwiched in between their big neh nehs, G9 is in front now licking and sucking my tits while G1 is behind licking my back. G9 then bbbj infront while G1 tickle my asshole! Whaaa! Die already!

In bed they are also very on, G1 was making out with me while G9 slowly lick her way down to bbbj me. When G9 was bbbj me I smack her butt and play with her wet pussy while the other hand fondle with G1 neh neh. G1 frenching is very intimate while G9 bbbj is simply irresistible. My sperm almost come out so G9 cap me.

At first I wasn’t sure how to fxxk the both of them so they ask me to stand by the side of the bed to fxxk G9 first in missionary style while G1 lie next to her eating G9 breast. It was an amazing sight! Then while I was bonking G9, G1 took my hand to finger her, after awhile she also wants to be fxxked so we change condom and I bonk G1. Later I doggy her while G9 was behind me tickling my nip, she later lick my nipple then slide her finger to tickle my asshole, that is when I unload all my cum.

I kiss the both of them for a good sexion while lying in between the two naked ladies.

Damage for tarma: $160 for 30mins. Maybe next time will extend to one hr.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Daddylove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L10H19 G1 & G9 Tarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
Threesome with 2 angpai from L10H19 G1 & G9, the experience was out of the world! Below is my FR:

When I told them I want to tarma with them they got all excited and smiley like we are in for a good party. These two girls like sex and are very experience in the game of sex. We have lots of fun with each other literally.

Starting off with G1 making out with me in front while I rub and smack her meaty butt. Out of sudden G9 was rubbing her big boobs behind me nibbling my neck while her legs rubbing my balls in between my legs. I was a bit unsure of what to do as all my senses were stimulated at the same time, I have to split my attention between the 2 of them, sometime I kiss G1 sometime I kiss G9 but both my hands are always either squeezing one of their boobs or butt. While G1 took off my shirt to lick my nipple G9 took off my pants to play with my bird. They were then both naked and sandwich me in between rubbing their boobs on me.

In the shower they switch places, I am always sandwiched in between their big neh nehs, G9 is in front now licking and sucking my tits while G1 is behind licking my back. G9 then bbbj infront while G1 tickle my asshole! Whaaa! Die already!

In bed they are also very on, G1 was making out with me while G9 slowly lick her way down to bbbj me. When G9 was bbbj me I smack her butt and play with her wet pussy while the other hand fondle with G1 neh neh. G1 frenching is very intimate while G9 bbbj is simply irresistible. My sperm almost come out so G9 cap me.

At first I wasn’t sure how to fxxk the both of them so they ask me to stand by the side of the bed to fxxk G9 first in missionary style while G1 lie next to her eating G9 breast. It was an amazing sight! Then while I was bonking G9, G1 took my hand to finger her, after awhile she also wants to be fxxked so we change condom and I bonk G1. Later I doggy her while G9 was behind me tickling my nip, she later lick my nipple then slide her finger to tickle my asshole, that is when I unload all my cum.

I kiss the both of them for a good sexion while lying in between the two naked ladies.

Wah Tamar with G1&9 for only 160? Me want!
Old 28-07-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster (M)

[QUOTE=FuckMeBaby3;16221936]Threesome with 2 angpai from L10H19 G1 & G9, the experience was out of the world! Below is my FR:

Bro, what is the operating hour for L10H19 ?
I want try 3p too.
Thanks!
Old 28-07-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster (M)

meetme302000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L10H19 G1 & G9 Tarma

Quote:

Hello Bro,
I too want to try threesome with these two... Do they have any reservations to a particular nationality. I do not mind paying what their service demands for. And what are their working hours.

Thank You My Man.
Old 31-07-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

[QUOTE=toyopet;16223404]
Quote:

Bro, what is the operating hour for L10H19 ?
I want try 3p too.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meetme302000 View Post
Hello Bro,
I too want to try threesome with these two... Do they have any reservations to a particular nationality. I do not mind paying what their service demands for. And what are their working hours.

Thank You My Man.
Hi all bros, they operates from 12pm to 1am, but sometime the girls may wake up late so I suggest you go after 1pm. From what I know they are open to all races 3p👍👍.
Old 31-07-2017, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Love93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Threesome with 2 angpai from L10H19 G1 & G9, the experience was out of the world!
So far from this hse I've only tried G1, how was G9 service?

For me G1 is the commando, French me without restrains, I think some bro here also like her service. I have RTF her a couple of times, it has always been very exciting!
Old 01-08-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

xiaofunzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Finally tried no 1 ,

As everyone said, she's really what every bro said ! Very powerful.
Service stated by everyone I had it all in the $80 package .
No need say much try her yourself bro! For the tarma bro I will try soon 😊
Old 04-08-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
A few chicks at 0672, $80 for 30 minutes, very good service

duo duo number 88
qiqi number 83

I shuangfei both of them for sgd80 each.

being sandwiched by two mischievous gals in the bathroom with soapy rub is a good experience. two boobs in front and two boobs from behind.

88's suction of my dick in the bathroom is heavenly while 83 attack my balls with her tender fingers from behind and kiss my nipple from my side. wah lao oi

on the bed, the suction continues. I also forgot who lick me where. they both are like hungry hyenas preying on a prey. my neck and nipples and balls and rod and thigh are on hiigh alert from the attack. APACHE surrounded by cruise missiles. Warning alert.

83 used her boobs to give me a face pounding while 88 rod me on cowgirl.
I missionery on 88 first with machine gun pounding. But I held control so I can pound on 83 who was leaning on my back as I pound 88. I switch 88 to doggie with 83 clinging on my back. 83 neh neh resting on my back was yet another shiok feel.

After a short pounding exercise on 88 from doggiie, i switch target to 83 as I kept watch of the time. To my surprise, 83's butt very fleshy and shapely. I pound her from behind as 88 is next to me licking my back. I already buah tahan but I wanna fire my load via missionery

I turn 83 to missionery and pound her like no tomorrow. Finally I fired all my load of hellfire missiles into the blackhole.

Tips: when you are shuangfei, you must know when to change condom as the WL will want to change condom for each of them. But the sight of 2 WL of such nature will make me hard

Still have 7 miinutes. I lay on the bed feeling being the victor and yet exhausted. Each of them lie on my shoulder on both sides. So shiok feeling. Like an emperor with the concubines. Can time stop there? balance 3 minutes, we quickly showered and comes the end of a happy ending

damn shiok is what i will describe the experience.
So only one shot? or two shots?
Old 05-08-2017, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 22
firefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of lightfirefox is a glorious beacon of light

FR on G9

Went to L10H19 yesterday afternoon, found out that G1 is off. So took G9.

Very good service. Gave me a wet catbath followed by a solid BBBJ.
Enjoyed her GFE.

Waiting to try G1.

I saw a slim MILF G2 on my way out. Anyone tried her?
Old 05-08-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
pantyhose is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post
FR on G9

Went to L10H19 yesterday afternoon, found out that G1 is off. So took G9.

Very good service. Gave me a wet catbath followed by a solid BBBJ.
Enjoyed her GFE.

Waiting to try G1.

Service so so..not as hot n power as G9.
G9 always remind me of Jav actress Kaori. Always rtf on G9
Old 05-08-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox View Post

I did. FR in L10H19 thread.
But only tried her once. RTF mentally yes but financially no. I am cat50 guy.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
RTF mentally yes but financially no. I am cat50 guy.
money makes the world go square
Old 06-08-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

What are all the cat80 houses?
0866E
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1