The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your Story, My Words

Another interesting new story, camping here for more.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Old 09-08-2018, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Culina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too
Old 10-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Clap clap for a great story.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
surapcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stand ovation for a nice story.
Old 13-08-2018, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 12
kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It has been almost a month since I started my BJJ lesson and I must say I am loving it. Of course, to be honest, coming for the lesson straight after work can be a drag. But the moment I put on my Qi and start on my workout, all the actions and sweating made me forgot about all the stress from work. I can also feel that my physical stamina getting better, as I have mentioned, even though I exercise on a regular basis but the BJJ workout itself brings the fitness level up another notch. Learning how to break fall, roll, locks and other skills really intrigues me a lot. The only problem is, I always get partnered with someone whom you can tell is not really into the sport so they are not giving their best.

So on my 8th session, before we started our lesson, I told Damien about my concern and he said he would arrange someone else to partner with me. So the class started, and guess who came to partner me? WJ! Oh my gosh! I have partner with Mr Sweaty??? He came to me, with a shy smile on his face. I pretend to smile back but inside me, I was really dreading it. The thought of his sweating dripping on me while we trained, argghhhh!! But thank goodness, the move for today is a ‘Rear Naked Choke’. The rear naked choke is a chokehold in martial arts applied from an opponent's back. The choke hold is very effective in folding the vocal cord if used in self-defense. So at least he won’t be on top of me which means no dripping of sweat!! Yay!!

So, it began with him demonstrating the move on me. He was on the ground first and told me to get on top of him with my neck around his chest area, then he proceeded to wrap his arms around me and his legs around my tummy area. He wasn’t using much force as he just wanted to let me have a feel of how the move is being executed. To be honest, this is the first time I am so physically close to a guy. I never had a bf and all my training partners are all ladies so far. And I lie on him, it felt weird being in a guy’s wrap. Can’t say I enjoy it, but I also don’t hate it. The only thing is, while lying on him, I could feel some poking my back and then I realized that ‘something’ was his groin. I think he wasn’t expecting to be partnering someone that day that’s why he was wearing his groin guard (a standard wear for all guys to protect their crown jewel). I only seen a dick online but never in person, so if you ask me what is his size, I also don’t know how to describe. But it is definitely not small. Then as he wraps his arms around me, his elbow was really near my breast area and that certainly was very uncomfortable. And I can feel that he is making an effort not to touch my chest area as well. Lastly, it was his legs. In order to lock the opponent effectively, he has wrap it in such a way that my legs cannot close. Well, that was kind of arousing to be honest. I suddenly find my own heartbeat going fast but I tried not to show any facial expression.

Then it was my turn to execute the move on him, thank goodness that was over. As he lay on me, I could feel the muscles on his body, very firm. Even though he was sweating like usual, funny thing was it didn’t smell so bad compared to usual. Then I could feel his body weight on me, he wasn’t heavy but for a moment I felt like I was in total control. Holding on to a guy and he cannot move, feeling the muscles on his body, I actually quite like the feel. Then as my legs wrap around him, I accidentally brushed against his groin area and felt that he is having some sort of reaction. Definitely felt harder than a minute ago when I was on him. Is he getting aroused?? Pervert!! I was starting to blush and can feel my face getting flustered. Then it didn’t help much as he started to wiggling around, giving the motion of someone trying to break free of the choke, he body was rubbing on my vagina and felt a slight tingle underneath. Just before things got out of hand, Damien shouted for us to stop and that was the end of the session of the day. We continued after water-break but it was back to practicing some of the previous moves ourselves. I was finding it hard to concentrate, that sensation just now was still lingering and I found myself kept stealing looks at WJ.

The class ended and I quickly left the gym without my usual shower routine. I took a cab home and quickly jumped into the shower to calm myself down. But I couldn’t control my thoughts about what had happened just now. It wasn’t anything sexual, but it was my first time being so close to a guy and I find my hands moving around my body as I cleaned myself up. I rubbed my hand on my breast and fingering myself, my thoughts was running wild and i imagined myself making love to WJ. I pinched my nipple which gave me extra sensation and my fingering got al little faster. I tried not to make any noise, in fear my family might hear me although I have a toilet in my room. Then, I decided to sit down on the shower floor and placed the shower head to aim at my vagina. I never done this before and my body just seemed to have a life on its own as my hands just seemed to know what they are doing. I then inserted 2 fingers inside myself and moved even faster. The fast thrusting of my own fingers, the imagination of having sex, in a sudden, I finally climaxed and quivered uncontrollably while my legs cramped themselves together tightly with my fingers still inside. Oh gosh! What just happened??

*To be continued*
Old 16-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

Nailma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, please continue soon
Old 16-08-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

kenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkenstud27 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The next day at work, I couldn’t get my mind off what I gone through last night. I couldn’t stop thinking about WJ in fact. Then I started searching through Facebook for his profile, didn’t take long to find him though. Nothing fancy about him, there wasn’t much post from himself on thoughts or anything. But he was tagged a lot by others on his oversea trips. Quite an active person, he likes sports such as diving, hiking, basketball, badminton and of course MMA. He travels a lot as well, been to many places in Europe and some Asia countries. But all seems to be leisure though, must be from rich family. Now looking at his Facebook, I am wondering if he felt anything last night for me as well. But knowing that this could be one-sided, I decided to brush it off and focus back on my work. Weekend is coming soon, better start thinking what to do for that. Looking at my calendar, I realized that next week there is a public holiday as well and its going to be a long weekend following that.

Last session at the gym for the week, but WJ wasn’t there and I was quite disappointed not seeing him that day. Later I found out that he was on vacation so immediately after gym session, I went home and started to ‘stalking’ him on Facebook again. The last time after I saw his profile, I sent him an invite to accept me as friend but there was no response from him yet. And i think because he didn’t accept my invite, I couldn’t see any of his latest update in his profile. Seeming at how silly I am right now for being a ‘stalker’, I decided to give it up and move on. Spent the weekend with my family but no matter how hard I tried, WJ kept creeping up in my mind every now and then. Stupid guy! So sweaty all the time, why would I fall for someone like that? Must be a spur of the moment thing.

Then the next following week was over in a flash, so I planned for a hiking trip alone in JB. Booked a trip through an app which departs on Friday night and coming back to SG on Sunday. On the day of departure, I arrived at the meeting point at Bishan MRT 30 mins ahead of schedule. Seated outside, I waited patiently for the rest of people to gather. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned my head, it was WJ!

WJ: Hi Pat (my name)! What are you doing here?
Me: Hey! Oh, I signed up for a hiking trip so this is the meeting point. What are you doing here? WJ: Really? Trip to Mt. Ophir?
Me: Yeah! Don’t tell me that you are going as well??
WJ: Yes I am, in fact, I am one of the assistant guide for this trip!

Imagine my surprise when I heard that! We started chatting and it was a nice change compared to when I first met him in the gym. First of all, he is no longer sweaty and smelly obviously. Then, while chatting, I realized that he is actually a very nice person. I mean, not that he was bad but this is the first time we got to chat on a personal level. He had a kind voice, and while chatting with him, I realized he has very nice eyes. Long eye lashes and double eyelids, any girl would be jealous of that. Soon, without realizing, more people for the trip had gathered and he excused himself as he needs to help with the registration. Once all the participants has been accounted for, a total of 30 pax, we began to move towards the bus point. Loaded our bags and gears into the luggage compartment, we boarded the bus and we left there right on the dot. Since i knew no one else in the group, I sat alone in the middle section. I was hoping WJ would joined me but he sat in front with the rest of the guides. Then another lady sat next to me but we didn’t say much, I put on my earphones and the journey began. The bus soon reached the Woodland Checkpoint, and we got off for the custom clearance. I was one of first few to clear the check and I proceeded to meetup point, then I saw WJ was already there waiting for the rest of the group to gather. He smiled at me as I approaches and asked if I was ok. Then we kind of just started talking again but it was only for a short while as the rest of group had gathered. Then the bus arrived and we were back on the road again. The lady that was sitting with me earlier seemed to have made some other friends in that short period so she went to sit with them instead which left me sitting alone, I was perfectly ok with that.

As the bus leaves the checkpoint, I put my earphones back on and gazed on the side of the road as the bus drives past them. For no reason, I started reflecting on my life and counting on what I have achieved. Nothing much to brag about honestly. Thus the reason why I want to go for this hiking trip, just one of those things in my bucket list. While deep in my thoughts, suddenly I felt someone taking my earphones away from me and I was surprised that WJ had sat next to me. His group had either fallen asleep or on their mobile, seeing that I was sitting alone, he decided to join me instead. We started chatting again, sharing our childhood and our hobbies. I was really enjoying our conversation but I can tell that most of the people in the bus are already asleep so we decided to lower our volume. So because of that, we leaned closer to one another so that we can hear each other better. I was leaning my head against my seat, staring at WJ while he starts talking about his love for sports. Then I felt my eyes getting heavy as it was already quite late, I slowly dozed off.

Then I was suddenly awoken when the bus came to a stop, it was the mid-point stop at Yong Peng. I also realized that I had a jacket over me and I concluded it must be WJ that put it on me but he too had fallen asleep. Since many of the folks was still getting off the bus for their break, I waited patiently. There was still a few people left on the bus but they were all asleep. I nudged WJ on the shoulder to wake him and that kind of startled him. I apologized for scaring him but he said it was ok. We then proceeded to get off as well and said to meet at cafeteria for a quick bite. After my toilet break, I came out and saw WJ waiting for me outside. That was sweet of him and he asked if I wanted to buy anything from the provision store. We then went over to have a quick look, and I saw a brand of biscuit I have not seen for a long time since childhood in SG. As I reached out my hand to take it, WJ did the same as well then our hands touched. Apparently, he also like this brand of biscuits as well. We laughed and each took a packet and proceeded to make our payment. We then went over to the food side and he asked if I wanted a drink and said to get me a hot milo. I always been very independent on my own, so it was both weird and nice to have someone asking me for once. He came back with 2 drinks, I had bought 2 buns and got him a Chicken bun although I didn’t ask him. He thanked me and gobbled down the bun with a smile. Why was he smiling? The fool looked like an idiot smiling to himself while eating, but he looked cute as he does that. I could feel butterflies in my stomach at that moment which I cannot explain. The only time I remember feeling like this was during my exam period. I couldn’t help stealing glances at him while sipping at my drinks. He then suddenly looked up and caught me looking at him, and then he gave me that stupid smile again with his mouth full. Such a moron!

The PA system announced that our bus is ready to leave so we proceeded to board the bus to continue our journey. I was pretty tired by then so we didn’t say much and wanted to sleep. Then as I closed my eyes,, I could feel his arm touching my arm and that was the last thing I remembered. Then after a while, I was awoken when the bus went over a hump, and I found myself lying on WJ’s shoulder. He was also asleep. I could feel his breath, then at that moment I realized, I have fallen in love with him. But I never been in a relationship and I didn’t know how he felt about me. I was never one to be afraid of anything in life, yet at that moment, I felt fear. Just as I was pondering, WJ suddenly moved a little and I quickly pretended to go back to sleep. Then I felt his hand moved and I felt his fingers creeping over my hands, how dare he!!! But I did not resist and instead, our fingers clutched together and we were holding hands. I smiled to myself, and that moment was just blissfully sweet. His thumb was rubbing over mine, and I love that. I leaned over to him more and before I knew it, I was over his chest but it was rather uncomfortable as the handle bar was in the way. He took moved me up and lifted the handle bar up which I didn’t know was possible. Much better. WJ then leaned his head over mine and he kissed my head. So this is how it feels to be in love, never expected this to happen in this trip and definitely never expected my first bf to be WJ. It was dark so no one could see us, I just wished for time to stop in this moment.

*To be continued*
Old 17-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such nice update with suspense in the air...more juicy write-up please.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8

Last edited by otamay; 17-08-2018 at 03:18 PM.
Old 21-08-2018, 07:17 AM
Samster

It was about 5am in the morning when the bus finally reached the ranger site. Everyone began to offload their things while I went to change into my hiking clothes with some other hikers. Once out of the toilet, WJ was already waiting for me outside. Instead of seeing his usual irritating face, I suddenly found WJ to be quite handsome actually. After registering, the group gathered for a group photo, and of course I was right next to WJ. It does feel kind of weird, one minute I was expecting to climb a mountain, the next minute I found myself a boyfriend. WJ stuck with me throughout the climb, constantly checking on me and ensuring my safety. On Mt. Ophir, there are a few mid-point stations for hikers like us to stop and rest. I was never a photo person but WJ took every opportunity he had to get a welfie with me. People was starting to notice us and some of his friends was even making fun of him. I used to be the type that couldn’t stand people taking couple pictures but now, I think I finally get the hype about that.

It took us about 4 hours to finally reach the submit. It was my first mountain climb, even though it was tough as hell, but the view from the top was simply breathtaking. And I was glad I wasn’t alone, WJ stood next to me and we held hand. We stop at the top for about 20 mins and then it was time to descend. So glad I came for this trip!

It was almost 5pm by the time we left the site, everyone was dead tired but I was scrolling through the photos we took just now. This was my most memorable moment to date. We reached our hotel after 40 mins drive, but of course, both WJ and I were assigned to different rooms. After a quick shower, the group gathered again to go for dinner together. This trip became our first date and I must say my perception of WJ had took a 360 degree change. He is sweet, very attentive and we had so much to talk about. Suddenly, from being alone initially when the trip started, I was being inducted into his circle of friends. We drank, joked and this was really something new to me!

The trip ended and we were back in SG on Sunday by 7pm. Even though I know WJ is dead beat from the trip, he still insisted to send me home. Said our goodbye to the group, we called for a ride so that we don’t waste time waiting. Inside the ride, WJ held on to my hand, love the warm and rough feel. But very soon, he dozed off and I just gazed at him. I know I am a bit “花痴“ but cannot blame me right? So old then got 1st relationship! Ride to my place was pretty short and we were at my place in 25mins. Then an idea struck me and I asked if he want to stay over instead? WJ was surprised at my question and he hesitated for a while. Then he said the most gentleman sentence ever: “No. I want to be formally introduce to your family and not in my current worn out state. Plus, we have work tomorrow and I have no work clothes right now.” Made sense but was a bit peeved because he rejected me. But I know he just made an grown up statement and I am glad that he is not into this for a quickie. So we bid each other good night and I gave him a kiss on his cheek. He made sure I entered the gate then he made his way back. Such a wonderful feeling to have someone finally and I think I struck gold with WJ actually.

As you guys might have imagined, the next few weeks was honeymoon period for us. Texting each other non-stop. He meeting me for dinner almost every night. And finally, no more having dinner alone. No more watching movie alone. Having that someone messaging you and worried over you is a fantastic feeling. Then after seeing each other for almost 2 months, WJ finally decided to bring me home to meet his family. Ok, it was not like we are getting married or anything but just a causal meetup. His parents, his 2 younger sisters, everyone was very nice to me. I brought him to my side the next weekend, don’t ask me why but I just felt I should do that. But WJ is from a Christian family, so he is absolute about keeping each other from sex unless we are married. Damn! There I thought I finally can get a chance to lose my virginity. But I am not as innocent as he thought I was, so every now and then when I have the urge, I ended up DIY. After seeing each other for 6 months, we only held hands and kiss but nothing more. I was kind of bumped actually, because some time when we kiss, really got feel to proceed further but he will always stop at the critical moment. Then sometime while we are training at the gym, he would be my sparring partner and when he is on top of me, that sexual tension intensified. Now, that is what I call sexual frustration. But thank goodness, he is a fantastic and thoughtful boyfriend so its always forgive but cannot forget.

One day at work, while surfing through the web, saw a great online deal for 2 pax going to Bali. So, I showed him the deal and I anticipated what his response was, which is how will the sleeping arrangement be like. I told him not to worry and it will be my gift to him for his upcoming birthday, if he is ok, then I will go ahead and book for double beds. He thought for a moment but eventually said yes.

Immediately, I went to book the trip and to be honest, I was very excited about it. Since our last hiking trip, we haven’t gone for a oversea trip together alone.
The months passed by like a flash and it was already time for our trip. We arranged to meet at the ferry terminal to our weekend getaway. Even after a year together, WJ was still sweet as ever, got me some food for the ride as he know I usually too lazy to get breakfast. While munching away, we chanced upon another couple friend whom was also on the same cruise. So we decided to hang together, then we found out they too had the same deal as us. While with them, I could see the couple getting intimate and even saw the guy squeezing his girlfriend butt. And I even saw the girl placing her hands near his crotch and was unnoticeably rubbing his private. Oh gosh, how I wish WJ and I could do that too. It took us about 1.5hrs to get to our destination so I decided to sleep throughout the cruise ride if not I keep seeing the couple getting into the act, I will go mad.

Once we reached our destination, we were greeted by the welcome crew arranged by the resort and so we boarded the bus. A total of 4 groups including us got on the bus. Reached the resort, check in was pretty smooth then we were led to our room by the bellboy. However, we got different rooms from our couple friends as they took a cheaper deal so we agreed to meet for dinner later. Our room was fantastic, situated far out in the ocean and there was only 4 units. Ours was the far end unit and I was totally mesmerized by the beauty of the room. Opening the window, all we could see was the plain ocean with no land in sight. It even had a balcony area with direct access to the ocean. The room was very spacious although the amenities to the toilet was quite simple compared to the rest of the room. I slumped myself on the bed and WJ began snapping on the beautiful scenery. The bed was nice and soft, and I must admit I was expecting a run-down room with the price I paid so this was really a great surprise. WJ asked if I wanted to go for a swim first and I said ok. He then helped us to unpack and place our clothing into the wardrobe. Then I took my swimwear and went into the toilet to change first, but I still haven’t given up hope on seducing my boyfriend. So I purposely left a little gap opened, not wide open but enough for him to see me change. I know he saw but before I knew it, he went to close the door tight. Oh my gosh! Seriously??? But I didn’t want to spoil the trip so I didn’t push any further, came out straight after I changed and he went in after me. The water was semi-clear but the temperature was nice though. Waves was calm and we swam around. We swam for about 40 minutes and then we went back to the room to clean up, separately of course.

We didn’t do anything else after that, just hang around in the room watching tv till dinner. Then we made our way to the restaurant to meet our friend. When we saw them, they were all over each other and I knew immediately they must had sex just before they met us. We got a table for 4 and began our dinner, chatting and laughing. WJ usually don’t drink but tonight he was very chilled and so he had about 3 glasses of wine. We chatted about everything under the sky, from work to friends. Then to relationships and then to sex. Yes, sex! They were telling us about their preferences and stuff, I could tell WJ was a little uncomfortable about the subject so I held onto his hand underneath the table. Then as my hands was quite near to his crotch, I swear I felt he was having a bit of reaction. Must be from the steamy stories that the couple was telling us about. Then an idea suddenly came upon me, I was brewing a plan in my mind.....

*To be continued*
Old 21-08-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 6
lucypham deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I love this story. Please post more updates.
Old 21-08-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting update, waiting to see what plan is in her mind.
Old 21-08-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

TriangleLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please share more details.
Old 21-08-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster