The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros!
Old 17-01-2024, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How often do you guys visit MP & comfortable time range

How often, depends on your budget.

How much to pay, just read through the threads. The entrance fee pricing is pretty similar across the island, just try not to get duped into those $88 packages

Many MLs prefer 60min bookings, so that they can move to the next customer faster

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 17-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
How often, depends on your budget.

How much to pay, just read through the threads. The entrance fee pricing is pretty similar across the island, just try not to get duped into those $88 packages

Many MLs prefer 60min bookings, so that they can move to the next customer faster
yeah notice that too. since most dont really earn on how long you stay but mainly the "services" you take up.
Old 17-01-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3055 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post
Hi Bros, was wondering what is the average times of you visit MP per month and the price range for a MP in sg.

I recently started visiting MP as a fresh bird due to curiosity lol. Went to try both 60min and 90min package in 2 diff MP but seems like most MP pricing in west is quite steep.

Wanted to know fellow bros experience in visiting MP. Appreciate any MP knowledge from bros!
Go and support those $50-$60 max entrance fee type with a 60min massage. You want a happy ending, top up $50-$60 max...and you can cheong more MP. Forget about those steep price and full of gimmicks here and there. Boycott them totally. If no business, the boss will lan lan have to lower expectatiomn or close shop. Always remember we are the "kings" that support and pay them to survive and not the other way round !
Old 17-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -152 / Power: 0
CollectStamp CollectStamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
Go and support those $50-$60 max entrance fee type with a 60min massage. You want a happy ending, top up $50-$60 max...and you can cheong more MP. Forget about those steep price and full of gimmicks here and there. Boycott them totally. If no business, the boss will lan lan have to lower expectatiomn or close shop. Always remember we are the "kings" that support and pay them to survive and not the other way round !
yes especially RSG spa & Ispa which need 88 entry fee and 100 for GQ!
Old 17-01-2024, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nowadays many 68,78. still increased
Old 17-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 8
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbirdtown View Post

used to average 6-8 times per month, and usually take 90 mins as I want good press.

2024 resolution, with poor economy outlook and also abit scared of job now that older uncle liao, probably once a week
Old 17-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Lifeguard70 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Now still have $50 ~$60 entrance and $50 ~ $60 top up...? Bro ... Can PM more details...?
Old 17-01-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 2
Shootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud of

Actually how often depends financially and if u are single or married man.
For me i can go weekly even 2x a week if my finance that period is ok and usually only near my place in the North area coz family man and can't disappear for long but always have a urge even for other MP lady to give me a HJ. Somehow small head always rules over the big head coz if i diy its free but go Mp at least a $50 entrance +$50 HJ. And i think i am probably a bit addicted as well coz i just likes the oil massage follow by HJ or more which i cant get it from home obviously so... really depends on individual.
Old 17-01-2024, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Usually depends on how much willing to spend lor.
Assuming you have tendency to patronize those 60min $88 massage.
On top of that with a $50 HJ or $100 BJ.
Conservative estimation between $138 and $188 per visit.
If on average you earn $5K per month and spend around $150 per visit, you can visit these MPs almost everyday until your wallet dried up.
Old 17-01-2024, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newbirdtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all the bros for advice! So far only went to 2 Spa in the west area.

Notice that they always have this early morning promo for 58/68 for 60min. Do those also provide any extras?

The first time i went to one was in a neighborhood estate but only massage no extras haha. maybe cause first time go in also blur , i just sit on the bed didn't know need to change to the pants lol..
Old 17-01-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3447 / Power: 17
fshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond reputefshare has a reputation beyond repute

most spa even in neighbourhood still have happy one la. I am already at the stage where it is hard for me to believe still have super clean spa other than those few renowned ones. My mind is screwed already..

if u first time and act like noob noob they for sure wont give u happening. they also scared! hahaha
Old 17-01-2024, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shootslove View Post
Actually how often depends financially and if u are single or married man.
For me i can go weekly even 2x a week if my finance that period is ok and usually only near my place in the North area coz family man and can't disappear for long but always have a urge even for other MP lady to give me a HJ. Somehow small head always rules over the big head coz if i diy its free but go Mp at least a $50 entrance +$50 HJ. And i think i am probably a bit addicted as well coz i just likes the oil massage follow by HJ or more which i cant get it from home obviously so... really depends on individual.
Pretty gal’s hand and own hand is no comparison. If it is old auntie’s hand more rough than own hand then I say no thank you.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 2
Shootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud ofShootslove has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Pretty gal’s hand and own hand is no comparison. If it is old auntie’s hand more rough than own hand then I say no thank you.
Lol sometimes u lying down they go backstroke u start to itchy big head also cannot think will still take a HJ la haha thats me.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t exactly deliberately go to a MP (excuses haha), but as a driver (not Grab) I am quite popular with clients from a certain country who visit Singapore. Recently, all tourists… and I always recommend them to Chinatown and Mustafa when they want local favour shopping… while waiting hours for them (and still paid btw haha), I have no choice but to go MP. Past three months have been a fuckathon (2-3 times/week) haha… next few months back to my regular business clients… Sianz… but lots of late nights at KTV areas though….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1