The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute
SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

After much discussion with some senior (and powerful) bros, we have decided to form our very own group in SBF called TLEG. TLEG stands for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Just like the movie, our group in SBF (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) will stand for justice and righteousness, and we will try to right wrongs as much as we possibly can with our humble voices (and powers!)

So be it nincompoops like Chopsumbong who acted despicably and unscrupulously (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696693&page=6) or other wrongdoings etc etc, our TLEG members will do our best to stand up for justice and righteousness.

Here's welcoming our founding members - Sfan and myself for a start

Welcome guys!

Last edited by Justin Bieber; 01-09-2018 at 02:29 PM.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
After much discussion with some senior (and powerful) bros, we have decided to form our very own group in SBF called TLEG. TLEG stands for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Just like the movie, our group in SBF (The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen) will stand for justice and righteousness, and we will try to right wrongs as much as we possibly can with our humble voices (and powers!)

So be it nincompoops like Chopsumbong who acted despicably and unscrupulously (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=696693&page=6) or other wrongdoings etc etc, our TLEG members will do our best to stand up for justice and righteousness.

Here's welcoming our founding members - Sfan, MarlboroKen and myself for a start

Welcome guys!
Did you just start a masturbation group with your boyfriends ? Feel sorry for you go find a gf or better yet hire one from the ads posted on this site
Old 15-08-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SBF's The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (TLEG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post

Here's welcoming our founding members - Sfan, MarlboroKen and myself for a start

Welcome guys!
Thanks for the invite. Yes I’m a senior (since 2004) but I not powerful.

I believe when cheonging we should do it properly. Don’t take advantage of others. Nothing illegal, despicable or morally wrong. Everything done should be consensual between adults.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here

Last edited by Sfan; 16-08-2018 at 12:41 AM.
Old 15-08-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Sorry if I must say, but I dun really agree about forming any groups against any particular group of ppl especially in a sex forum like this.
The reason why all member here, new or old and “powerful” is anonymous is that we can share without fear of being judged (in real life), share our fantasy, our experience be it right or wrong.
Speaking about what right or wrong, who is to judge what Is right or wrong? Is fucking someone’s Wife right? My judgement for that is obviously wrong. But than, it takes 2 hands to clap. Maybe the guy is fulfilling what the Husband cannot provide? And that the Wife is seriously deprived of her sextual need?

Who are we to judge? Being here for almost 2 years now, I find that many popular stories revolves around adultery and incest. Both a taboo subject and obviously wrong. But it’s most popular here. Is incest right or wrong? If it’s wrong, why so many is fantasying about it?

There is also a fello samster here writing stories of how he forced models wannabe into sex and how he raped 2 Best Friend. Is it right? Obviously not! But than, who can verify the story? Is it real or fantasy? Right or wrong? If wrong, why so many is supporting his story?

Again, sorry for rambling. Just find that forming this group does not serve any purpose except striking fear and preventing ppl from sharing their sexperience or encounters.
Old 15-08-2018, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmm... I think while you guys have good intentions, I'm not sure how would you guys "stand for justice and righteousness" beyond policing the forums.

True, you can crush bugs like Chopsumbong in this online space, but what does it matter in reality? The dude can always make a new account, or just GTFO and disappear. Life goes on for him, no skin off his knees. But the girl that he has purportedly cheated to sleep with him remains a victim. After all, its not like you guys can track Chopsumbong down and beat him up, or find the girl to make things right for her.

So to make it work, you guys will probably need a CSI brigade. And let's say you did indeed manage to expose Chopsumbong and shame him. Some people might ask if you're going too far being judge, jury and executioner.

With that said, don't get me wrong, just playing Devil's Advocate here. I am generally supportive of what you are trying to achieve. Assholes should always be called out on their asshole ways. If not to deter their poor behavior, at least to deter any asshole wannabes from heading down that path.

Good luck.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Hmmm... I think while you guys have good intentions, I'm not sure how would you guys "stand for justice and righteousness" beyond policing the forums.

True, you can crush bugs like Chopsumbong in this online space, but what does it matter in reality? The dude can always make a new account, or just GTFO and disappear. Life goes on for him, no skin off his knees. But the girl that he has purportedly cheated to sleep with him remains a victim. After all, its not like you guys can track Chopsumbong down and beat him up, or find the girl to make things right for her.

So to make it work, you guys will probably need a CSI brigade. And let's say you did indeed manage to expose Chopsumbong and shame him. Some people might ask if you're going too far being judge, jury and executioner.

With that said, don't get me wrong, just playing Devil's Advocate here. I am generally supportive of what you are trying to achieve. Assholes should always be called out on their asshole ways. If not to deter their poor behavior, at least to deter any asshole wannabes from heading down that path.

Good luck.
I think we need to get a sense of perspective, and what we can realistically achieve and what we cannot. And yes, i understand what you're saying regarding right or wrong.

But I think what we can do is to at least try to make things right, eg what Chop did is obviously despicable, it's the equivalent of fucking a FL and running away with the payment, and that is something many bros don't agree with, even in the FL section of this forum. What's worse is the way Chop bragged about his misdeeds and thought that those who disagreed with him are merely "jealous" when obviously it's not. We need to call out wrong behaviour when it is wrong and not glorify it.

The few of us are senior cheongsters and we more or less know what is acceptable and what is not. You don't see us going after every storyteller on the forum. Neither are we angels or knights, we are all in a sex forum.

But the simple thing is .. if we wish to cheong at least do it such that no one is harmed in the process. I'm sure the majority of us here have a basic sense of decency. If not, how do you go about your daily and social life ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 16-08-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post

Good luck.
yes we can't do much about him in real life, but standing by and doing nothing and worse, letting him brag about it, is different. We don't have to agree and condone what he did. At the very least we can say "bro, that is wrong, don't go overboard and harm the vulnerable"

Old 16-08-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
yes we can't do much about him in real life, but standing by and doing nothing and worse, letting him brag about it, is different. We don't have to agree and condone what he did. At the very least we can say "bro, that is wrong, don't go overboard and harm the vulnerable"
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Rapist I Love Boobs where?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 16-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
People acting as if I put this girls personal details and her pictures up on here? I don’t even remember her and since she hasn’t pressed any charges it seems she doesn’t care so why does everyone else? And your post in the other thread asks for the site runners to find me, isn’t that illegal? People here write stories about rape and other nasty things, don’t see much hoo hah over it. As for my foul language I have a right to defend Myself. Considering this is a site for perverts not sure anyone has a right to judge me.
As mentioned in my reply in the other thread:

1. You have a fucked up sense of what is right or wrong.

2. The girl not pressing charges doesn't mean what you did was ok.

3. I didn't ask people to track you down. Read carefully you dumb fuck.

4. There is a difference between writing stories and cheating people into having sex with you in real life.

And yea, we will judge the fuck out of you alright. Nobody's an angel here, but there's still honor among thieves. You broke trust with that girl, preyed on her desperation and still think what you're doing is so darned awesome?

In case you haven't realized, you are a sociopath and a borderline sex-offender.

Fuck off.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros here don’t get blood pressure up bc of one guy. There are always someone who don’t have IQ to determine what’s right or not, EQ to manage r/s (ppl tell him he did wrong he flipped ppl off lol) I wanna zap him also but I’m just a lowly member. Relax 每天会更好.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14707 / Power: 78
Justin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond reputeJustin Bieber has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Chopsumbong,

Fiction and real life are inverse. You may argue that there are bros in this forum that wrote about fiction that broaches into despicable and unscrupulous acts but they are merely just fiction. There was no malice in real life to any person.

On the contrary, what you have done are heinous crime, acts of thievery and fraud in real life. You are not only deceptive, despicable and unscrupulous but utterly wicked.

If left unchecked, we would be seen condoning and to some extent encouraging such cruel and unrestrained behaviour.

I stand by bros like Sfan and peanodood1337 who lend their voices against such unjust act.

JB

I. AM. JB.

OLD BIRD. SINCE MAY 2002
Old 16-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 20
MuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMuffDiver69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wah lao!!! call chicken and getting fucks also so drama meh? must form group and whatnot. i'm sure you dont need someone to hold your hand while you are banging away right?

different folks different strokes, read everything with a pinch of salt, if they want to fuck and run, fuck and dump or even fuck and kill... thats their prerogative. just watch show and eat popcorn when shit hits the fan lor. dont need to burst a blood vessel.
Old 16-08-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

Just throwing up for all to consider.

1) personal data protection act
2) cyber bullying
Old 16-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffDiver69 View Post
wah lao!!! call chicken and getting fucks also so drama meh? must form group and whatnot. i'm sure you dont need someone to hold your hand while you are banging away right?

different folks different strokes, read everything with a pinch of salt, if they want to fuck and run, fuck and dump or even fuck and kill... thats their prerogative. just watch show and eat popcorn when shit hits the fan lor. dont need to burst a blood vessel.
That’s your prerogative bro

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1