The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-01-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 18
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

lol not ML suppose to give angpow to us meh?
how come the other way round?
Old 28-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
What’s the going rate for CNY angbao for ML, I gave one of the famous one 30 and she comment others give her minimum 50. I am like WTF, going to ditch her from my list
What kind of question is this.. You think going for wedding banquet arh..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Hahaha yeah man... we already spent so much money on them it’s only right that they give us a small angbao in return right? Lol jk
Old 28-01-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My ang bao is my c o c k and usually they feel satisfied and happy after the session..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-01-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
What’s the going rate for CNY angbao for ML, I gave one of the famous one 30 and she comment others give her minimum 50. I am like WTF, going to ditch her from my list
Wa piang, still hiam. Anyway gonna quarantine myself from PRC ML so by the time I book them CNY over liao
Old 28-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

50! Some Bros really spoil market. And yeah it's absurb for them to say others give them $50. Imagine your relative or friends kids tell u that hahaha..

I'm not going to give man....

Is it a custom in China? I read that in Taiwan , they only give it to kids.

On a side note, realised qing chuan has gone back for cny. Anyone knows when she coming back, or any other syt to rec?

And a reminder to all bro, be responsible too. If you are unwell, pls don't chiong.
Old 28-01-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
50! Some Bros really spoil market. And yeah it's absurb for them to say others give them $50. Imagine your relative or friends kids tell u that hahaha..
I usually don’t even get any angbaos that are close to $50 man hahahah
Old 28-01-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Very bad attitude to open in front of you and give you the face
Well she thought the fees were inside so she opened to check
No la she did not give any face, just the usual face, haha
Old 28-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Ang Bao? Who give? Siao ah!? I never give Ang Bao to any ML, and all still very happy to see me. I must be seeing the right ones.
Old 28-01-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
My ang bao is my c o c k and usually they feel satisfied and happy after the session..
lol here not edmw. no censor of cock lah
got tie red string round your cock and ask them to untie boh?
Old 28-01-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Well she thought the fees were inside so she opened to check
No la she did not give any face, just the usual face, haha
who is the girl in your dp?
Old 28-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 6
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

her FL routine earlier this stint is quite good visited her twice. FJ wise is the responsive type, only thing i don't really like is her voice and dirty talk, not feminine enough for me so no more for me. And after FJ finish will give Massage until hours up. Its like the MILF next door type of figure definitely not so shapely like the video but more then good enough for me in the $100 category.

Now same price become HJ/BJ only

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
thought fang fang average slimm size like video since you all say chua cai
got the feeling shd upgrade to FL
Old 28-01-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
who is the girl in your dp?
Paiseh bro, she’s a massage shop FL, so cannot openly discuss
Old 28-01-2020, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Paiseh bro, she’s a massage shop FL, so cannot openly discuss
ohhh okok bro.
sigh, speaking of massage shop I also miss my former shop regular
Old 28-01-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

tried tang tang.

good for boobs lover who like to suck/lick+bonus can paint if u want.
good for bbbj/FN lover
not for SYT lover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1