The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yummyburger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Stamina question

Not sure if i will get zAp posting t is here but i believe some of the samster is experiencing what i m going through.

10 years ago, i was fit and in my 20s, i can bonk for 30-45 Mins before cuming and can shoot up to distance near My chin.

However 10 years down the road, i m putting on weight, unfit n fat. i can't last More than 10 Mins sometime even 5mins and can't even shoot More than 3cm distance. This is worrying me.

Does anyone know if getting fit and exercising will improve and eventually get back to before or its Mentally.

Hope someone who have been through this can share.
Old 03-05-2008, 06:19 PM
Samster

Re: Stamina question

does being stress plays a part in it?

So i guess its better for me to see a doctor regarding My problem
Old 03-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Samster

does being stress plays a part in it?

The only time where i can enjoy and very long is when i drank n feeling tipsy.

So i guess its better for me to see a doctor regarding My problem
Old 03-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

basically, in the past, its very hard for me cum from bj or fj using condom.

Nowadays, the urge to cum after 4 mins is too Much to bear.

Hope someone have been through what i m going through n let me know where to seek help. cheers
Old 03-05-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyburger View Post
Not sure if i will get zAp posting t is here but i believe some of the samster is experiencing what i m going through.

10 years ago, i was fit and in my 20s, i can bonk for 30-45 Mins before cuming and can shoot up to distance near My chin.

However 10 years down the road, i m putting on weight, unfit n fat. i can't last More than 10 Mins sometime even 5mins and can't even shoot More than 3cm distance. This is worrying me.

Does anyone know if getting fit and exercising will improve and eventually get back to before or its Mentally.

Hope someone who have been through this can share.

Bro, you said it yourself. You have put on weight, unfit and fat.... so it is normal that your stamina will be worse then 10 years ago when you were fit. I dont understand your worry since this is perfectly logical.

My suggestion is NOT to try any shortcuts or taking any funny medicines or pills... Actually you know the problem, you are unfit, so just work out, exercise, lose the fat and get back into shape and health. It is a question of your personal determination and discipline really. Let me share my own experience. Up to a year ago I was super unfit (due to posting overseas didnt even do IPPT for more than 13 years!) and starting to have love handles around waist etc.... Then a year ago I resolved to change all these and started to join a gym to workout. Partly cos got new gf then who was only 17+ then (now 19). I am sure there may be other ways but I guess I chose to do it the hard way, the traditional way. So I was at the gym at least 3 - 4 times a week. Slowly building up the pace and amount of exercise. My purpose is to tone and keep fit, not to build mass. Nowadays I usually do 60 minutes on cross-trainer (burning about 500+ cal), and another hour doing all weights stations to tone all muscle groups. Plus stretching to improve flexibility (my nose can now touch my knee again) and also the swissball stomach crunch 100x. After 1 year+ now, I got my 4pack back (hopefully will become 6 soon), muscles all toned and stamina improved a lot - can even twitch and vibrate my chest muscles now... instead of flabby man-breasts which are embarrassing. When I first started on the cross trainer more than 1 year ago, after 5 minutes my legs cannot tahan and i was struggling to reach the min 20 minutes mark. Today, 1 hour on the cross trainer is a breeze and my heart rate has lowered and maintained steady throughout the 60min.

All this translates into better performance and stamina too for me in sex as well. This goes without saying. I usually go 45min to an hour with ease (actual fucking time, excluding foreplay) - makes sense what, if you can do the cross trainer for 1 hour with ease, what's the problem with fucking 1 hour right? Oh, and wrt to shooting distance as you mentioned, i always shoot from pussy to her face, hair and pillow all over...

And the other small side plus point is, you feel healthier and more energetic too all round.

Just sharing my own experience in turning the clock around on physique and stamina.... Take care Bro and wish you all the best!!!!
Old 03-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
digital deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before you see a Doctor, just exercise more often. See whether the condition improve or not. No wonder Doctor's car getting bigger and bigger.
Old 03-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Samster

bro tigerprawn, your words are inspiring. i seriously also think this is My problem. after reading what you said, think i will go join a gym n set a goal for myself. Yes, the flabby chest thingy is shitty n embarassing

Thank you all for your advise
Old 03-05-2008, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 18
GroupSpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGroupSpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope u find back your stamina ! Good luck
Old 03-05-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyburger View Post
bro tigerprawn, your words are inspiring. i seriously also think this is My problem. after reading what you said, think i will go join a gym n set a goal for myself. Yes, the flabby chest thingy is shitty n embarassing

Thank you all for your advise
You're welcome Bro yummyburger. All the best to you and good luck!
Old 03-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

Yes, brp tigerprawn agree with you completely. I was very fit in my younger days but completelyout of shape until recently. I swim and run, lift weights and work on my abs. Takes determination and discipline.

Results are amazing, but have to keep up .

Thks for yr story, I can go out & get a younger galfriend now,,, (joking)
Old 04-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 20
chai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to allchai1020 is a name known to all

Ever heard from one of my customer who works in the health industry n his advice was to hav plenty of rest few days befor sex n diet is also very important.....did just as he told n i really felt different just my 2cts worth

Big thank you to bros who up me pls be patience with me as i can only return flavour 1 at a time
Old 04-05-2008, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro TS, are you in a relationship right now?

When my gf was with me, within 2 months, I slimmed down about 3 kgs. I think the muscle density increases esp at the abdominals. You should know why la. Now I put on 5kgs, mainly becos the food in KL is much better than sg (my opinion only) and that I exercise only once per week.

I'm around your age, and I used to swim a lot ten years ago. I even represented my unit for competitions. But now, I have to slim down again cos going diving with a bunch of girls end of this month. haiz..

All I can say is, you need a plan and determination to overcome the lethagic and inertial after a long period without exercise. For that, it is more mental than physiological. Believe me, when you start, you really need to do it without thinking too much, its like Nike, Just Do It without wanting to see rapid results. For me, the result only shows after like 3 weeks or so.

To me, sex is one of the best ways to get fit. You also tend to switch back to more normal hours, like getting tired before 12am and getting up naturally at 7am. During the day, you wont get tired easily too.

Oh yes, stress does impede sexual arousal. So its mental again, try to get into a habit where you leave the work stress after you knock off and enjoy your personal time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1