The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-04-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!max1 is one of the Best!
Re: searching for home massage..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingsle View Post
Dear bro Zenith,

Could you please share with me XT (summer) contact?
Bro can share XT contact please thanks
Old 03-05-2017, 02:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 8
zenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzenith38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max1 View Post
Bro can share XT contact please thanks
Hi bros loking for XT
latest heard location kena purged, end of story
Old 03-05-2017, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5190 / Power: 21
Brother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond reputeBrother has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith38 View Post
Hi bros loking for XT
kena purged, aka, raided?
Old 05-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith38 View Post
Hi bros loking for XT
damn. is she ok bro?
Old 05-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3868 / Power: 15
Belt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond reputeBelt has a reputation beyond repute

pity to hear that, is XT ok or send back rdy ?

Hope all best to her
Old 05-05-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ppaces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro:

Please share contact of Fei Fei, thanks.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
milkshakeyum is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplexMan View Post
Managed to get a slot with Fei Fei this afternoon. Place is easy to find and looks wise, a very pleasant looking; well dressed (like a KTV hostess with tight body hugging dress; black stockings and high heels) with nice make up. MILFish; not SYT. Passed me a towel and off to take a quick shower.
She changed to a thin see thr lingerie with black bra and g strings underneath. Massage was relatively strong - definitely had some training b4 as she goes through in a very proper and thorough manner and steps. Very relaxing until she tapped me to turn over. Then action begins and well; it was simply awesome. Will RTF asap prob to up her. Slutty looking ML
Bro I love MILF massages mind sharing ctc bro? Appreciate it a lot thanks!
Old 05-05-2017, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kevin220868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Another loss again.
Old 07-05-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Tried Fei Fei last evening; Central area; MILFish with nice make up; well dressed like a KTV mummy with black stockings and high heels.
Massage is quite good - she knows her stuff and does not eat time. Zhua gen is slow and steady - allows auto roam with perky, firm B boobs and small nipples. Pussy has sparse hair. Nice experience and value for money.
yes always appear with black stocking, sexy milf good masg jg.
Old 07-05-2017, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 13
kmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkmann is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi,

Can anyone share Fei Fei's contact and details with me please? Tried to contact XT but no reply. Thanks!
Old 10-06-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 9
Tinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTinawang is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was trying to clear some garbage in my phone when I came across Fei Fei 's contact again and so try to see if she is still around and yo, she is available. So quickly settle on a time slot and chiong down immediately.
Met me in her see through lingerie with black bra, g strings, black net stockings and high heel shoes with nice make up; eye lashes etc. Asked if she is going clubbing and she laughed saying that men are very funny - if she does not dress up, some will not like and insist on her sexy dressing.
Anyway, took a quick shower and laid down letting her to do her massage. Requested her to give a hard kneading and she obliged. Can see her sweating; so told her to remove her stockings and lingeried, massaging me in her g strings and bra only. She is very accommodating and when I turned over, my didi started to mara kita seeing her in such a sexy pose. Asked her if she can do a full course; she nodded and the rest is just awesome hearing her moans and feeling her flowing juices rushing out.
Will RTF for sure.
Old 14-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 13
cschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud ofcschang has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinawang View Post
Tried Fei Fei last evening; Central area; MILFish with nice make up; well dressed like a KTV mummy with black stockings and high heels.
Massage is quite good - she knows her stuff and does not eat time. Zhua gen is slow and steady - allows auto roam with perky, firm B boobs and small nipples. Pussy has sparse hair. Nice experience and value for money.
hi bro, just check with u FeiFei n Qing Qing is the same person?i try already Qing Qing whom u intro .
Old 17-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tamny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can pm WW coontact?
Old 17-06-2017, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3909 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro can intro home massage milf to me. I want milf only. 40 to 50 years old. I will up you after getting contact. Thanks!
Old 17-06-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
cool9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Pm you already. Enjoy
Hi bro Ouzo... please share Linda contact ? Thks
Advert Space Available